Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Kitsune

66,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
Odd Cinderella
Another idea popped in my head.

What if this was Mephiste's intention all along? First was stealing Rosamund, then stealing the soul of Mathilde, then stealing the heart in Witch, and now, stealing the powers of Rosamund and Ciel. What if s/he chose to play to get their powers? I mean, having the power of "Darkness" with the powers of being a Knight and Princess could be serious business. A Dark Princess Knight?

That.... makes a scary bit of sense. Combining the best of both with demon powers... Oh dear.

Celestial Trickster

35,575 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Super Converter 100
Another ROSE item? Nevertheless i love how EI's have story and most of all, i love stories. heart

Hopeful Girl

Fvr
Is there any compilation of the stories/ei reports Mephiste is involved in? I'd love to dig a little deeper.
Yes

Good luck sorting it out, though... sweatdrop

Hopeful Girl

Hoshika Bayushi
Odd Cinderella

What if this was Mephiste's intention all along? First was stealing Rosamund, then stealing the soul of Mathilde, then stealing the heart in Witch, and now, stealing the powers of Rosamund and Ciel. What if s/he chose to play to get their powers? I mean, having the power of "Darkness" with the powers of being a Knight and Princess could be serious business. A Dark Princess Knight?

That.... makes a scary bit of sense. Combining the best of both with demon powers... Oh dear.
Lol. Yeah.

Nine-tailed Kitsune

66,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
Odd Cinderella
Hoshika Bayushi
Odd Cinderella

Lol. Yeah.

On the other hand... it could be that trying to mix Rosa and Celeste's powers with his own causes Melphsite to feel like he's a giant mentos in a bottle of cola. Then his head explodes from the power of love!

Hopeful Girl

Hoshika Bayushi
Odd Cinderella
Hoshika Bayushi
Odd Cinderella

Lol. Yeah.

On the other hand... it could be that trying to mix Rosa and Celeste's powers with his own causes Melphsite to feel like he's a giant mentos in a bottle of cola. Then his head explodes from the power of love!
TV Tropes are so confusing... sweatdrop

Nine-tailed Kitsune

66,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
Odd Cinderella
Hoshika Bayushi
Odd Cinderella
Hoshika Bayushi
Odd Cinderella

Lol. Yeah.

TV Tropes are so confusing... sweatdrop

That's why they're the great time waster of the internet. But if I can't go through the day and have at least one thing click when I"m reading or watching TV and go, "I recognize that trope!" then something is very wrong.

Dominant Lover

13,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
And now we have a recolor of the Dark Heart. Just in time for the Rose Saga, Sainte Ciel, and new Rosamund's Revenge items. xd : And of course, we got a new item from one of the story's bits of inspiration, Rose of Versailles (Royal Commander and the Rose Commander recolor) xd . Perhaps the Mephiste REI will be in the works soon?

Hopeful Girl

Utenko
And now we have a recolor of the Dark Heart. Just in time for the Rose Saga, Sainte Ciel, and new Rosamund's Revenge items. xd : And of course, we got a new item from one of the story's bits of inspiration, Rose of Versailles (Royal Commander and the Rose Commander recolor) xd . Perhaps the Mephiste REI will be in the works soon?

There's a purple Dark Heart in Loyal's Bazaar too. 3nodding And, I want L'histoire du Mephiste to be said REI. 4laugh

Side note: I just finished my "Knight" Briar outfit! What do you all think? redface

Loaded Lunatic

Utenko

Mhm, most likely.

Lonely Spirit

18,940 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
I love Mephiste! He's the best villain I've seen in Gaia so far. I really hope to see him more often.
If Rose and Celeste are giving Mephiste the idea to make his/her own story, then he could possibly get his own EI. That's what I'm hoping at least. I hope if they do make an items for him, they make items for both genders since Mephiste is known for shape-shifting.
Since Mephiste released Rosamund and Ciel from their eternal torment thanks to this item, what does that mean for Mathilde, the young girl from Ravenwood Manor that he stole the soul of or Desmona from Dark Heart who killed her own sister?

Lonely Spirit

18,940 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
I Princess Rosamund I
Utenko

Mhm, most likely.

OMG! I love love love your sig! emotion_bigheart Where'd you get it? I'd love to find fanart of the Rosamund, Sainte Ciel, Rose Saga, Ravenwood Manor, and Dark Heart items. whee It's so pretty! 4laugh

Loaded Lunatic

xXxMystica-MysteryxXx

Oh, thanks! I asked for someone to submit fanart, and CioccoLatte sent me that beautiful piece of art. She's done a brilliant job of capturing each characters personality in their little expressions.

Lonely Spirit

18,940 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
I Princess Rosamund I
xXxMystica-MysteryxXx

Oh, thanks! I asked for someone to submit fanart, and CioccoLatte sent me that beautiful piece of art. She's done a brilliant job of capturing each characters personality in their little expressions.

How much was it to get such amazing fanart like that? I wish I could get some fanart of my favorite items, but my funds are tied lately thanks to inflation.

Loaded Lunatic

xXxMystica-MysteryxXx

She did it for free. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out