Ladykiller

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User ImageUser Image
              *Sees a hair she wants*
              FFUU.
              I want the Pious Cleric, it has just the right hair for a cosplay I need. owo!

Tipsy Lunatic

I was saving the cash I got from offers for an ei...buuuuut this rig was too tempting. However, for once I did great on a rig and managed to get the cleric. It's so cute and ironically I have a tendency to be cleric on mmos XD

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i like this RIG~ i got the item i wanted most. n___n this little snake is so cute~~

Trash Bear

AUUUGH I want the Delfic Templar for the cape, and the Resolute Hero for the hair.

Press Start to Begin's Significant Otter

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
Gracias senior~

Distinct Warlord

Not only I wasted 520K for the item I absolute NOT WANTED but even in the faction I did not want! Damn you Lunaires!

Now I officially HATE my luck and I'll never try again it. I completely suck Y_Y

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

I went ahead and bought the pious cleric, but knowing my luck, it will drop drastically at some point today. =.=;;

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
I'm conflicted whether to sell my Templar now or to wait until it leaves the cash shop... Looks like the item is going to stay expensive though >3

Lonely Scamp

want cleric and marksman!

9,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
    s**t...now I'm really conflicted. I finally did enough cash offers to get 1000 gc for the Antique EI...but now this RIG comes along with its fantastic cleric/bandit/conjuror hair?? gonk

Oh Gaia...I go months without buying anything, then suddenly a bombardment of fabulous items... Why...? emo

Hygienic Cat

11,950 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
L a u r e n - F r o g
User ImageUser Image
              *Sees a hair she wants*
              FFUU.
Oh? with cosplay may that be ( thinking of the blue haired girl from tokyo mew mew)

Feline Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
Is it bad that I want the Plague Revenant's hair to be a salon haircut? I would love to see it in a nice dark brown or blonde.

Ladykiller

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Pixie-Curl
L a u r e n - F r o g
User ImageUser Image
              *Sees a hair she wants*
              FFUU.
Oh? with cosplay may that be ( thinking of the blue haired girl from tokyo mew mew)

User ImageUser Image
              Nup, it's too green for that.
              It's perfect for Koishi Komeiji from Touhou <3

Time-traveling Senshi

Holy hidden poses Batman! Look what shows up in my hands when I pose my far arm while wearing the Pious Cleric sleeves. I don't know what it is but it's all grass greeny, teal, and creamy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff