Welcome to Gaia! ::

Professional Novice

For Discussion:

It seems that since the Zurg arrived, that is all anyone talks about. Meanwhile our older NPCs have been hidden in the shadows somewhere. Even at the Halloween event, they played only a small part. We're become more concerned about the lives of the aliens, but isn't any one curious about whether or not Liam survived that night or did the girls kill him. lol

Well, it really doesn't matter that much to me, but what do you people think about it?

Feral Sailor

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Elocutionist 200
(psssst it was Ian, not liam who may or may not have survived... just pointing out... lemme know if you want me to delete this post k!)

Professional Novice

Oh, by the way, here's a related comic! LOLOLOL!!!!!

User Image

Professional Novice

sars attacks
(psssst it was Ian, not liam who may or may not have survived... just pointing out... lemme know if you want me to delete this post k!)

That's ok. wink

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Nay!

I'm so bored of the alien crap. xp

Give me more updates with Edmund, Jack, grunnies, zombies, elftechs or anything other than the aliens!

Edit: Awesome comic! heart

Divine Lionheart

14,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
(We allowed to post now? XD)

I want the old NPCs back. D: I miss Ian so much, it's just not kewl that older NPC fans don't get their loved ones as well.. <3 <3

@Sars: I think he's implying whether or not Liam survived the attacks of three raged women. So, it's not Ian that he's talking about....

Feral Sailor

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Elocutionist 200
KaylaGalela
sars attacks

That's ok. wink

(wait i just realized you meant a different night lol so you WERE right... but dammit I still want to know what happened to IAN!!!)

Feral Sailor

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Youko Sway

I want the old NPCs back. D: I miss Ian so much, it's just not kewl that older NPC fans don't get their loved ones as well.. <3 <3

@Sars: I think he's implying whether or not Liam survived the attacks of three different raged women. So, it's not Ian that he's talking about....

Yeah just realized that in the last post i made redface ... but still... WHAT HAPPENED TO IAN!!!!!
The whole Zurg hype was a good way to bring users in on the act so it's no wonder the NPC's have taken the backseat. They'll get their moments back as soon as this whole thing blows over...

Fashionable Consumer

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I am curious about what happened to Liam. I think it would be funny to go into his store on day and see him in a cast and eyepatch.

I also wonder when the other NPCs will get a chance to be in the story (and I don't mean just a short insignificant appearance). I mean, sure you can't just forget what's going on now but I certainly hope the other characters will become imoprtant too.

Divine Lionheart

14,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
sars attacks
Youko Sway

@Sars: I think he's implying whether or not Liam survived the attacks of three different raged women. So, it's not Ian that he's talking about....

Yeah just realized that in the last post i made redface ... but still... WHAT HAPPENED TO IAN!!!!!

He's hiding... ninja I mean... training for Superhero powers... ninja I MEAN!! DX

That comic is sooo funny though. XD If it was drawn and colored slightly different, one might think it's the real thing. XD
KaylaGalela
Oh, by the way, here's a related comic! LOLOLOL!!!!!

User Image

At first i thought that was a guy Liam was talking to xD

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I really wish we could get into a storyline in which ALL the NPCs were present. I really miss hearing about Edmund and the G-Team. I'm really kinda tired of aliens and everyone being in love with Sasha and Liam.

And that comic made me laugh way harder than it should have xd I think it was just Edmund being probed. hehe
THEIR BUTTS ARE BEING SUBJECTED TO ENDLESS PROBING AS WE SPEAK!

Those in the shop are just holograms

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces