No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Romantic Informer

18,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
We have one update today: L'histoire de Mephiste

Okay guys, you should know what to do! Please take the time to vote in the poll!

Quote:
Every Friday we have a wonderful Evolving Item update. With all the posts in GCD about Evolving Items, it's difficult to tell which one is most popular! So every week, I will make a poll to find out what is everyone's favorite Evolving Item. Think of it like the Billboard Music Chart, instead we're finding what's the top Evolving Item of the week.

Quote:
And here it is:
Weekly Top Evolving Items -Week of October 3rd.

1.L'histoire de Mephiste
2.Zodiacal: Equinox
3.Pieces of You
4.Bunnihilation
5.Rose Saga
6.The Cocklebur King
7.Adamant Vault
8.M's Sketchbook
9.The Prince's Rose
10.Peony and Blossoms

Total Votes: 266

Invisible Elder

13,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
L'histoire de Mephiste: Hmm... the story is loosing me a little bit this week. My interest rapidly wanes when our main character spends part of the update pouting. XD But! I like the little bit of information on the yvles; it seems like an interesting culture. And bam, there's Saffron! It's the first 'meeting' of Saffron and Briar... interesting. The story is progressing a bit slowly, but I get the feeling it's building up into something really explosive. The poses this week are so unique! I like that they so seem to call back to the Sainte Ciel items again! Like the mirrored heel-less shoes and the hair color... it brings up a lot of questions; I would think that Mephiste's origin story would be pretty far removed from the Sainte Ciel story, since there's been such a range of storylines s/he's affected. But this makes it seem like things have come full circle. And I'm feeling extremely suspicious of Saffron for some reason... hm. My interest in just how this is going to work out is remaining high, so I'm looking forward to its next evolution! ^_^

And I haven't seen anything official, but have we started moving away from the idea of holiday-themed R/EIs? I really enjoyed them!

Desirable Dark Elf

L'histoire de Mephiste

heart

9,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
L'histoire de Mephiste

Bonzly's Significant Otter

Inquisitive Traveler

I'm still stuck on Pieces of You. There are so many leg mods now, wish I could combine a few of them!

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
I am still hoping to see a Pieces of You recolor with the tail in black.

10,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I don't have one; but, I'm thinking of getting one. biggrin biggrin
heart heart heart

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

No Halloween EI no new gender neutral EI or update

It's kinda boring every week doncha think

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
heart heart heart

Beloved Fairy

15,650 Points
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
L'Histoire De Mephiste. biggrin I like it but I don't have one yet. sad

Peaceful Bookworm

16,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
minghii

That is what I thought and some what disappointing, but have expecting cause of how the new gaia is. xp

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Aliyah_Sweet
minghii

That is what I thought and some what disappointing, but have expecting cause of how the new gaia is. xp

I'd be very nicely surprised if the next EI is something male or unisex, but if they have another entirely feminine EI, well who would've thought. such surprise

I wish they still have two EIs going on at the same time, every week the story is a princess doing something emotional and it's pretty boring when you have that stuff going on for over five months, at least

Peaceful Bookworm

16,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
minghii
Aliyah_Sweet
minghii

I'd be very nicely surprised if the next EI is something male or unisex, but if they have another entirely feminine EI, well who would've thought. such surprise

I wish they still have two EIs going on at the same time, every week the story is a princess doing something emotional and it's pretty boring when you have that stuff going on for over five months, at least

Yeah that would be a nice surprise but don't hold your breathe, not with the new way on how gaia is going these days. sad
I wish they did as well, along with an EI that isn't what you described, I'm tired of hearing stories like that it gets boring and the items look awfully close to the same thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff