Thield's Boyfriend

Shameless Helper

31,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
dreamsk
Why am I currently on day 6 of this week?!? sweatdrop
You probably forgot to click it one day. Unfortunately, it will reset to the beginning tomorrow, so you need to make sure you click the reward every single day now! 3nodding

slendybaby's Bestie

Smol Cat

18,500 Points
  • Luxurious High Roller 500
  • Gott ist Tot 500
I never miss a day since I'm always on Gaia. However it still says I'm on the 6th day when instead it should have given me the 7th. I think this is a glitch. D:

However I don't really care.....these rigs are so old that I end up trashing them. These were the rigs that showed up in the old daily stamp and it was a headache just tossing/donating. I don't want old rigs cluttering up my inventory again especially when anything in them isn't worth a damn. I will probably skip the 7th day login and just collect the plat rewards.

Getting these daily reward login things reminds me of my gacha games where they give login bonuses every day for logging in.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
So basically, it's the same set of items people were tired of getting? It almost sounds like a punition to reach the 7th day lol

That said, if they swap the cis a little, it might get more interesting smile

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
kinda meh tbh

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
Personally I prefer the 500p because RIGs tend to flood my inventory a lot. All the time when I login and I had a new stamp that I have to delete is something I don't want to deal with again.

Not mentioning the Day 7 reward should have just re-released slightly newer RIGs like the 2016 ones.

Manly Man-Lover

I actually liked getting gold/plat. Old rigs are kinda over done imo. Gaia should implement a new recolor or something to spice it up; I wouldn't mind that.

Sweet Witch

I got Sparkle & Glow in mine:
User Image

Animal Consumer

Just what we need Gaia, more useless junk. gonk

Results below:

User Image - Got from this a User Image

User Image got from this User Image

Didn't open the ones listed below
User Image

User Image

User Image X2

User Image

User Image

User Image X3

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageX2

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Sweet Marshmallow

Rawfie
Gaia should implement a new recolor or something to spice it up; I wouldn't mind that.

Unless they introduced an enormous pool of new recolors (and that's just not feasible right now, artist/resource-wise), any/all items would be worthless almost immediately. (Case in point -- Golden Catch items.)

Luminous Connoisseur

User Image

Newer rigs would be nice tbh... I still have the old login stamps that I should clear out, and I do recall a few Repo Lamps from my last run through.

Spoopy Pumpkin

I'm excited for this change! Got this goodie~
User Image

Rainbow Lunatic

Mine gave me a Cirque du Gothique
User Image

Distinct Dabbler

54,500 Points
  • Night Owl 100
  • Pieversity 200
  • Converting 1 item 100
User Image

This seems a relevant resource for the topic at hand: Natsube's journal post linking GCD CI item lists hmm maybe could use it as a checklist to see where the range ends.

lilloulou
So basically, it's the same set of items people were tired of getting? It almost sounds like a punition to reach the 7th day lol

That said, if they swap the cis a little, it might get more interesting smile
One of the problems the wing stickers had was being soulbound, so these might be at least more convenient to shuffle off into the dumpster or MP for people that do not want to open them.

Revered Connoisseur

I still prefer the wing stickers and random old CIs from 2015 below just for nostalgia.
Needs more newer CIs and older cs bundles like the themed ones containing male, female, pet and the old exclusive items filled with backgrounds, handhelds and accessories.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff