Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thield's Boyfriend

Shameless Helper

31,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
The Daily Gift has received a small change. Starting this week (precisely today), users who collect their Daily Gift every single day and maintain a seven day spree will be able to collect a RIG-item on the 7th consecutive day, that is Sunday.
From now on, instead of 500plat/5B gold, users will receive:

User Image
Mystery Grab Bag

it amy posted in the thread providing the following information on the new reward:

it amy
It does share some similarities with some of the past super prizes (as you all highly requested), but there is definitely much much more than some of those. It's a fairly large list (in my opinion) with a few surprises here and there. CIs, bundles, equipables etc. I guess we'll see what you all find every Sunday!

We just needed a little more time to adjust the daily payouts in backend, but now it's easier for us to change it up for y'all for future weeks.

Have fun!

We're still collecting data, so if you find something that isn't on the following list, let us know!

The contents of the Mystery Grab Bag:
RIGs Found inside count: 93
(clickable images)

User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image
User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image
User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image

Text list made by Aerdian, for convenience:

CON Tagious - Guardian Totem - Gauntlets & Goblins - Famestar Hero - Radio Havok - Famestar Masquerade - Azrael's Trickbox - Code Alpha - Neverland - 2k13 Rare Pet Pack

Vivid Harmony - Fortune Egg - Screen King - Love Charm - Double Rainbow - Suspicious Package - Champion Halls - Wrath of Gaia - Super Prize 2009 - April Memories

Gaia Cast Collection II - Eternal Rivals - Enki's Catch - Checkmate Remix - Emerald Seed - Forgotten Reverie - Sparkle & Glow - Ivan's Surplus - Club Limbo - FAMESTAR 2000

Midsummer Swirl - Digital Rainbow - Forget Me Not - Cryptic Path - Gaia Pride Surprise - Do or Dye - Hell Prison - Gee Boi Turbo - Dark Reflection - Final Reign

Love Charm II - Dark Reflection 2 - Repo Lamp - February Sunday Game Bundle - Cirque du Gothique - Animal Quackers - Runic Challenge - The Trickbox - Luna's Incense - February Surprise Bundle

Demonation - Medium Winter's Grab Bag - Lonely Star - Hairs Gone Wild - Ice Cream Parlor - Valefor Academy - Super Prize Redux - Arcana Break - Poseidon's Legacy - Snow Apple

Chroma Recollection - Perfect Tragedy - Divine Transcendence - Eternal Shift - Wiggling Wonders - Radiant Galaxy - Rainbow Pinwheel - Right to Bare Arms - Twitching Tidbits

Cash Shop Bundle Surprise - Optical llusion 2 - Crystal Overdrive - Gaia Cast Collection - Companion Surprise - January 2017 Advance Chance - Small Winter's Grab Bag - Dreaming of Summer - Dancer and the Thief - Drops of Color

Neon Core - Perfect Promenade - Prismatic Perfection - Lost Chapter - Super Winter's Gift Grab Bag - Love Charm III - Surprise! Its a Rainbow! - Hero's Path - Shinigami Shadow - Underland

Tales of an Adventurer
- Super Bundle Surprise - LeXBox - Midsummer Ball - Hair Everywhere - Townie Accents - Obloquy Chauntelle - Queen Himiko's Mirror - Bang Bang - Rina's Cafe: Sandwich & Soup - Summer Summoning - Rampant Crooked Cousin

A big thank you to all the people that are helping in creating this list as of now!

*Please note that when you click on the gift it says 'database error'. However, the item can be found in the 'Special' tab in your inventory.

gaia_spoons What do you guys think of this change?
gaia_spoons Do you think there should be newer RIGs inserted?

(*I'm based in Norway, CEST time, that means I'm 9 hours ahead of California, GMT-7 time. Everything updated up to page 4. All further updates to the list will be performed tomorrow, since I have to sleep. Sorry!)

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Guardian Totem. A grab bag of every previous DC rig? Still better than putting all that plat into the system, though I was so hoping all old recolor rigs would be in here too. Fingers crossed.
User Image

Thield's Boyfriend

Shameless Helper

31,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Opened additional three from the marketplace and got the following:

User Image
Gauntlets & Goblins

User Image
Famestar Hero

User Image
Radio Havok

Adding them to the list in the OP.

Dapper Puppy

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

First 2 were reported in the CSU, while the third one was what I got.
I honestly have no issue with this. Like, there is never going to be a way to please everyone, and Gaia is trying to do what they think is best. If anything, I like this option cause it means I don't have to always worry about getting all 7 days in a row.
grande drape

Thield's Boyfriend

Shameless Helper

31,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
troublecomes
grande drape
Grand Drapes List - which one of these did you get exactly? 3nodding

Nine-tailed Kitsune

66,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
Your Neglected Sex Toy
troublecomes
grande drape
Grand Drapes List - which one of these did you get exactly? 3nodding
the purple one

Destructive Glitch

I forgot the name of the one I got sad
but I dont think I see it on the list.
it was one of the male NPCs that was dreaming about classical fairy tale love scenes.
(kinda snow white and so on). ...dont even remember which NPC it was XD ...maybe the delivery guy? x___x
Ive been away from gaia for quite a while so Im sorry I dont know what it's called...maybe my description will ring a bell for someone more knowledgeable?

haha...not sure if this helped at all rofl

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

Thield's Boyfriend

Shameless Helper

31,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
kureyuki
it was one of the male NPCs that was dreaming about classical fairy tale love scenes.
(kinda snow white and so on). ...dont even remember which NPC it was XD ...maybe the delivery guy? x___x
Ive been away from gaia for quite a while so Im sorry I dont know what it's called...maybe my description will ring a bell for someone more knowledgeable?

Honestly need to wait for someone who knows this one, I don't seem to be able to recall what RIG that is. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fortune Egg (Level 1)
Your Neglected Sex Toy
kureyuki

Honestly need to wait for someone who knows this one, I don't seem to be able to recall what RIG that is. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Underland? (Snow Apple was fairy tales, but that was a female character. Screen King was dreaming of movies...)

Destructive Glitch

Morbash Ghotr
Your Neglected Sex Toy
kureyuki

Underland? (Snow Apple was fairy tales, but that was a female character. Screen King was dreaming of movies...)
no sorry, wasnt that.

more love oriented. every stage was a new love story.

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
kureyuki
Morbash Ghotr
Your Neglected Sex Toy
kureyuki

no sorry, wasnt that.

more love oriented. every stage was a new love story.
This is the one with Ivan! He's watching a movie and every part is a different genre of movie, like Western, Snow White, spy-themed! I think it's Screen King

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff