Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Trafficker

'Sup, GCD? Drag yourself out of the oh-so-creatively titled Hell Prison for a minute, you little hoodlums, because it's time for some haunting. Awhile ago, one of the admins hinted that our Halloween would involve ghosts. Well, it turns out, the dead are here. We seem to have thirty new NPCs that are on the dead side of the mortality spectrum. Who are they? What do they want? Will they ever be at peace? Let's try and find out together!

~-~ The Obituaries ~-~
A List of Gaian Ghosts

If you notice that a ghost isn't on this list, please PM me the link to his or her profile. Posts are easily lost in this thread and I want to make sure I get all information. Currently, all links lead to journals, but not all journals are up yet. Summaries of the ghosts are included and will be updated as we find more information.

Happy Day
User ImageThis ghost appears to be that of a hippie. He has one post, but it's blocked.

Labtech Rory
User ImageThis is the soul of a labtech, and because he speaks of a party, he might be from the 2004 zombie invasion. He wants help coming back to the G-Corp facility.

Brainbox
User ImageThis appears to be the ghost of a robot, who seems to be familiar with Watchmen. The hex in his journal headers is "Loading Painful Memories" and the binary in his first post reads "ERRORERRORERROR." The hex in his second entry is "PAINFUL MEMORIES NOT FOUND," with the binary reading "ERRORERRORERROR."
Dinky
User ImageA Pacman ghost, dead on many different levels.
Jay Brooks
User ImageWhen the Gaia Cinemas flourished, this awkward-looking youth bravely faced tomatoes and lasers to serve us.
William F. Drink
User ImageThe ghost of an old man, curiously pink. He seems to have some sort of connection with Edith Drink, but what? He founded OmniDrink in 1953, though we don't know when or how he died.
Mantis Sr.
User ImageThe most convincing ghost of them all. The scariest thing about him is that he apparently bred.
Tia & Tamara
User ImageTwo angry faced little girls who mean trouble. They're probably sisters, most likely twins. They speak through poetry.
Bigfoot
User ImageThis elusive creature wears suits even into the afterlife. A classy ape indeed.
Pancakes
User ImageThe breakfast of champions.
Queen Riverwisp
User ImageIn life, she was a queen. In death, she is in pain and aches for revenge. She seems to be a fairy creature.
Old Rusty
User ImageGarbed in chains, he seems to be an old-fashioned sort of ghost.
Daring Dan
User ImageThe ghost of a stuntman. Did one of his daring deeds earn him death? Daring Dan is a third-person person.
Carrie Loggins
User ImageIf you had to walk so many dogs, you might wish for the peace of death too. She speaks in a cutesy manner about her dogs, but she's capable of anger and resents the living.
Abelard XII
User ImageA king? A jester? Whoever he was in life, he faces death with a quirky smile.
Bruce Hardcastle
User ImageHe was a noted sportscaster, snappy dresser, and second in command of a demon uprising. Died by potato.
Edith Drink
User ImageA mysterious and beautiful woman who seems to have ties to William Drink. A ghost story is never complete without a woman in white.
Constance Maplehart
User ImageShe died as she lived: covered in bees. Seems to have a male base, but aspires to be a queen bee and has a feminine name.
Randy Folsom
User ImageA man in search of a village.
The Amazon Crusher
User ImageA powerful athlete with a body made of steel, she's the best and strongest in life and death.
Chauncey
User ImageThis small boy once wished to be a ghost and got exactly what he wanted. While he says that he loves his mother and alcoholic father, he appears abused and/or neglected. Died after being left in a hot car.
Flagrante
User ImageA famed piano player. The world will miss his gleeful harmonies and sparkling pants.
Ricky the Dog-Faced
User ImageFace of a dog, soul of a man.
Arturo Robusto
User ImageA lusty young man that many rally behind. In life, he had a lady-love, who may or may not have some connection to his untimely demise.
Thucydides Ambrosia
User ImageHis name is almost as long as the jaunty feather in his hat.

Megan McNulty
User ImageShe found a way to make her natural tendencies pay.
Michelle Nguyen
User ImageThe most terrifying ghost of them all: a hipster.
Nancy McCoughlin
User ImageA gunslinger gal blasting spooks in the afterlife.
Professor Kruelty
User ImageShe was not cruel to be kind.
Noo
User ImageThis new ghost has plenty of assets.

What does this mean for the Halloween plot? Are there any other wee little spooks to be found? Let's use our detective skills! I encourage you to snoop around everywhere you can. Don't be afraid to PM or comment NPCs, and please share whatever you find!

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
maybe he is an attempt at tragedy

Reveler

nice find.

Wheezing Raider

Interesting. Are we gonna call Ghost Busters this year? Regardless, I want to glow blue with ectoplasm. emo

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Very nice find~

I think ghosts may be the focus for this year's Halloween. It can also be a way to "bring back" Gambino, in the sense that he hasn't moved on due to not being able to be a good father before his death, so the only impression that Gino has of Johnny is the cold, sick, mad scientist b*****d he was in the early days of Gaia. Maybe even Rosalie will "come back" as a ghost, and once the event is over, both can move on happily enough.

Necromancy shenanigans may also follow, as well as Sen and Over gaining their powers back to defeat "Ladyfingers."

Lucky Cat

Happy Day was just online, now the Labtech is.
I wonder who's lurking around on these new NPCs.
xd

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
jul-li3n
nice find.

Wheezing Lunatic

*flails* Get the camera! This is starting to look promising.

Rainbow Trafficker

And like a ghost, we return from the dead! Or, well, the Recycle Bin, but that's pretty much the same thing, isn't it?

Anyway, I wouldn't really be surprised if there was something Ghost Busters related, since the event appears to be about ghosts. Besides, wasn't the last event called Demon Busters? I'm not sure how that relates to this one, but it amuses me for some reason. I am firmly Team Ghost though, so I wouldn't wish to harm them...unless one of them is Vlad. Do vampires turn into ghosts after they die? Do vampire ghosts eat human ghosts? The world may never know.

And yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to see Gambino's ghost! One might be tempted to call him Ghostbino. He still has stuff to do, being dead shouldn't get in the way of that. But, y'know, speaking of necromancy powers, that was one of Sen's original powers before she got all mortalfied, so if she does regain her powers, I wouldn't be surprise if she brought Johnny back as a thank you to Gino. She's not the nicest or not-axe-crazy, but hey, they're a trio!

They're both offline now, but I'll be watching. The hippie has a blocked post, so I wonder if we'll get any announcements today.

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
Oh Great now where did I put my Ghost hunting gear. gonk

Still this is an interesting little thing you've found Haji, Perhaps X has been playing with certain kinds of boards because he 's so sad that someone killed Gambino before him?
After all if you can't kill someone when alive you can at least use Science on their ghostly form.

Wheezing Smoker

You think getting the 04 labcoat was hard, it's going to be torture getting a ghostly labcoat! Jeebus.

| [ ♥ ] | [ ♥ ] | [ ♥ ] |

Trash Lunatic

Ooooh I hope we get a ghost skin this year. <3 I've been wanting one for ages~
I hope the event's awesome too! Halloween events have always been my favorite!

Rainbow Trafficker

Aylin Lily Pendragon

Still this is an interesting little thing you've found Haji, Perhaps X has been playing with certain kinds of boards because he 's so sad that someone killed Gambino before him?
After all if you can't kill someone when alive you can at least use Science on their ghostly form.

No, don't play with Ouija boards, X! What if you let loose something in your lab and...err, actually, I think X would be scarier than any demon he might accidentally summon, so disregard that. I do hope he has something to do with this, since I've worried that Gaia's just going to ignore him completely now that he's in zOMG. Maybe he could make ghost capturing devices! I don't know why he'd need to capture ghosts though, except maybe to make a ghost powered gun.

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
Uncle Haijin
Aylin Lily Pendragon

No, don't play with Ouija boards, X! What if you let loose something in your lab and...err, actually, I think X would be scarier than any demon he might accidentally summon, so disregard that. I do hope he has something to do with this, since I've worried that Gaia's just going to ignore him completely now that he's in zOMG. Maybe he could make ghost capturing devices! I don't know why he'd need to capture ghosts though, except maybe to make a ghost powered gun.

Yeah sadly Gaia seems to ignore anything placed into that game.. inculding the game it's self.

X would just have to glare that those demons would scamper off. Perhaps even join him in.
and would he need a reason besides For Science? and ghost powered guns would be wonderful and very scinecey. 3nodding but not ghost flavoured gum that'd just be terrible and not in a glorious X way either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff