Welcome to Gaia! ::

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
October is here and it’s getting chilly outside. We’re bundling up over here at Gaia HQ, mostly because the stupid air conditioner is still cooling the office, but it is definitely getting colder outside. With the cold come comfort foods, toasty fires, and thoughts of Halloween. Speaking of Halloween, we’re happy to announce that we are definitely having a Halloween event this month! I’ve heard whispers from ghosts, but I don’t know what’s going on yet. Do you care to help me speculate? What would whispers from ghosts have to do with the Halloween event? What could that mean??
An airship piloted by an elk!

What? You say it's been done before? Oh Gaia, you're so jaded.
Could it be the ghost of the jelly god we killed over summer?

Ghosts usually mean dead people, so Bruce Hardcastle died last year. Maybe he's out for revenge?

O.G. Vampire

@ ___@ Halloween event! YAY!
Ghost. Dead. Hmmmm, who's died recently in the plot? Anybody even more awesome than Bruce Whatsisname?

Trash Vampire

Ghosts! Spooky. ; o;

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
How about scary monsters that pop up randomly throughout Gaia Towns or something? And they have cool Halloween-esque prizes. You can catch 'em all. 8D
Ghosts also tend to have unfinished business stopping them from moving on...

Is Timmy technically dead? Did becoming an EI kill him? He's probably got a whole lot of unfinished business. Dr Singh had better watch out. 3nodding

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Whispers from ghosts? Must be from that damn moth killing countless numbers of crew members trying to save the Jellyfish god thing. emo We will avenge our fallen comrades and finally destroy that moth in hot flames! scream WE WILL AVENGE!

Hide your face so the world will never find you.
Yes, Ghosts. A Ghost/Spirits themed event would attract me. Maybe we travel to some kind of spirit world? Even though I have no idea how this would relate to the actual plot. But I can see it related to the gods and demi-gods.

Rainbow Trafficker

Ghosts, you say? Aye, they are fearsome beasties and many a poor soul has met their end in this land of Gaia. There's that Rosalie woman, long dead by her husband, but surely out for revenge. And speaking of him, wonder if there's such a thing as a vampire ghost, eh? If so, I bet old Vlad is chuckling up a storm right about now, but perhaps not if he and Gambino share the same place. We mustn't forget those poor labtechs that lost their lives in 2004. Do they haunt the Gambino mansion? Zombie ghosts should leave that place. And, of course, we should never forget the man himself. No one could haunt with more flair than Gambino!

Jolie Ciel's Senpai

Man-Hungry Gawker

Johnny Gambino? Could he be returning? Or possibly guy killed by potato? (Bruce? Is is Bruce?) Okay, probably not guy killed by potato, because no one really cared about him until he was killed with a potato. Maybe I'm taking this too literally. It's pondering time! I can't wait until the event!
Opera Phantomess
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Whispers from ghosts? Must be from that damn moth killing countless numbers of crew members trying to save the Jellyfish god thing. emo We will avenge our fallen comrades and finally destroy that moth in hot flames! scream WE WILL AVENGE!

Hide your face so the world will never find you.
Hahaha! There will be tens of thousands of ghosts, all named Felipe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff