11,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
biglanky14
sai the hokage
biglanky14
sai the hokage
hi, i would appreciate it if there could be an option if you can possibly click on a link on my gaia where it shows all the Gifts you have sent to your friends. that way if anyone has been hacked, or scammed, you can see who you sent the items to. or if anything to just have it as a convenience. i would really appreciate it!! mrgreen

Hi sai,

Thanks for the suggestion! This one has floated around for a bit, although I don't think we'd be able to get to it in the short-term. The good news is that at least in cases where a hack/scam has taken place, we have complete records of where all the items went smile

oh, thank you very much! i was scammed about a few days ago, and reported it. it involved loosing 32 million gold, and my steel plated ninja band. i had thought that my so called friend was supposed to vend with it and get me an item, but instead pretended to be scammed and loose the item. i reported it, and thanks to the trade and gifting section, i was able to support my report with evidence! but if you could make this happen, i think it would be more helpful, and i know many people that have been waiting for this to become true one day 3nodding thank you for your time!

Sure thing - I'm assuming you filed a hacking report already, right? If so, they should take care of you very soon.

i filed a scamming report, because he does not have my password information, but i sent him the gold and item, believing that he was going to help me out. but i took screenshots of my trades and anything else i made with him, and our conversations. my report was very long, and i believe it has all the information needed to help me get my gold and item back. it was submitted yesterday morning, so i am hoping to get a reply in the next few days.
Last week some of you asked about the recent zOMG bug fixes, and here's a list of what's been fixed recently. The bigger one being the Gnome General instance bug:

A Gnome General bug
Gnome HQ guards respawning
Clutch behaviors in the mini-event
Village gnome loot bug
UnderseaCliffs safe not unlocking.
SealabX fixed a few script bugs, leaders will talk more now.

Having the server automatically restart is something that we've been looking into. Some of the work is done but still got some more coding to do. Will keep you informed when the work is completed.

Romantic Genius

Oh no, we're all enjoying this so much we don't want it to end. I wondering if this thread will close by the time I send this? sweatdrop

Hilarious Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Medalist 100
Magnificent Moonbeam
biglanky14
Magnificent Moonbeam
biglanky14
Magnificent Moonbeam
Hey, Lanky. Sorry to hear Lanzer isn't feeling well and I wish him the best. I don't have any questions so far and I hope you're well too.

Yup - in general we're good. Fanime out here last week was a lot of fun, and we've got some cool stuff coming up. It's a good month already smile

How are you?
I hope to see what you guys have in store so far, especially with the new RIG arriving next week. I've been fine, did some baking of a cake and brownies for my older brother. I had to help out a bit in making pineapple pies with meringue on them. 3nodding

Send them all here! Care of Biglanky14. I'll make sure your brother gets a slice.
Good luck with that. He's extremely picky...I'm sorry, I made the pies for the family and neighbors. redface I'd like to, but I am rather paranoid about it.

User Image

Lanzer isn't feeling well!? he might have gotten a case of gaianitis lol

Wealthy Bloodsucker

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ꭿℇℛ℩ℇ ❀
First time in ATA C:
Helllo all.

Questions:
Back in October, you took memphis the mermaid(and others) out of the cash shop, and what the dev notice said, was it would just be a couple weeks. now, 8 months later, it is still not back in the cash shop. will it back back anytime soon?
Link to dev notice: Click here.

Pink heartstring was leaked somehow, or some sort. either way its currently not available anywhere, yet it can be placed on wishlists and is listed in the marketplace. is there any chance we are ever going to actually get the item?

Hilarious Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Medalist 100
Princess-Orphelia
Oh no, we're all enjoying this so much we don't want it to end. I wondering if this thread will close by the time I send this? sweatdrop

User Image

no wei i get the last post lol
so how are you redface

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
wunks

User Image

Gaianitis... that sounds painful! gonk

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
siskataya
Scobre
Hi admins, devs, and mods.
Will there be more gaia and zOMG! events this year?

I can tell you that while I cannot personally make in-game events, I'll be having some really fun contests for the zOMG! community in the forum. Please feel free to join in when they are on, and maybe you can snag a cool prize you can use in zOMG! biggrin

- Sisky

heart

Romantic Genius

OOh I've got another question. Hopefully I'll make it on time.

Is there any way to stop invites from people playing games such as backyard monsters etc? Not that I have anything against the game itself. But more so, getting 10-20 pms each day which are invites gets too much to handle. Can we stop that somehow? sweatdrop

Hilarious Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Medalist 100
Lanzer
Last week some of you asked about the recent zOMG bug fixes, and here's a list of what's been fixed recently. The bigger one being the Gnome General instance bug:

A Gnome General bug
Gnome HQ guards respawning
Clutch behaviors in the mini-event
Village gnome loot bug
UnderseaCliffs safe not unlocking.
SealabX fixed a few script bugs, leaders will talk more now.

Having the server automatically restart is something that we've been looking into. Some of the work is done but still got some more coding to do. Will keep you informed when the work is completed.

User Image

its weird because usually when it says its gonna clear the server or w.e it doesnt 30 minutes later ;o

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/47237

Any chance we will be able to get the pink heartstring in the near future? Its been taunting me for so long. emo

High-functioning Pie-Maker

21,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pieversity 200
  • Nerd 50
Hey, Happy Monday! I have just one question/request:

May we please have previews in shop for skins and potions. It'd encourage more user to change and bring some more life to this gold sink.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Scobre
scullylam
Mister Him
Any chance you guys can lend us Swarf or JK for a few fridays?

ninja

tipped so haaarrrrd. whee

staff:
btw, when can we expect swarf having an sdplus doll? and while we're talking zomg, since gaia doesn't run their rl merchandise store, what do you think about the idea of gaia food? like, bake cookies decorated with diedrich, or even sell "olivia's" cookies? think of all the fun yummy goodness that could be! i know i would want some grunny gummies or even rock puppy candy. yes, why not go into the baking business gaia? biggrin

Still laughing about some of the candy suggestions. You are so awesome with your suggestions scully. Cookies sound really yummy too.

argh... you just reminded me of the sucker one.... emotion_facepalm

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
DARKNRGY
New rule: No more marriage proposals unless you include pics.

But they are so fun to read. Even at dev meats on zOMG!, I was always amused by them.

Hilarious Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Medalist 100
siskataya
wunks

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac266/kirbyfan22/tumblr_m4t2yimESh1qdget6o1_500-1-1.jpg

Gaianitis... that sounds painful! gonk

User Image

yeah
its passed on by
scammers beggers and trolls
be warned
lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff