Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Narumi Misuhara
2sammygate
games

we would love all or classic games to be HTML5! and animated avatars! and aquariums!
domokun stargate

...all...of....them??? ..... crying crying crying crying

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Probably not all of them, but I'm sure Fishing and Animated Avatars would appreciate it. Haven't used an Astra's animation in months and looking back it's sad because there are really nice ones...and getting more would be cool...

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Newbie Noob

lanzer
Strideer
Misc.

If it's ok, I actually have a question for lanzer - from reading the announcement made earlier today, it seems like you weren't active on gaia (at least thats what i can tell, i'm not the brightest lol ). if that's true, what was the one thing about Gaia that you think has changed the most? Also, do you plan on keeping your original avatar or will you be changing it anytime soon?

I visited Gaia during my break but with my development account. I think that the stuff that pops up on the site header is most prominent.

I do think it's time for me to change my outfit. Any suggestions?

make a outfit called god king of gaia
Esdella Vie
Misc.

So how long have Lanzer and the others been back, technically? I was generally expecting to find out after the beginning of next year if we were going to be stuck with the other guys for another year.

As of yesterday the control had been handed off to us, so the other guys are now floating somewhere in the void of space.

However, it'll be some time before me and others have discussed what to work on and get some new projects going. So stay tuned on what's to come, probably after the new year.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
2sammygate
Narumi Misuhara
2sammygate
games

we would love all or classic games to be HTML5! and animated avatars! and aquariums!
domokun stargate

...all...of....them??? ..... crying crying crying crying

yes, ALL! ;DDDDD

well, animated avatars first. i'd like to be able to use those for once. i mean, the kin behind people's avatars cause me no lag. those are HTML5.
domokun stargate
not to mention with people using tablets and phones more and more, I dont use the App but I still get on the site, tablets have no Flash support so I can not see any animated items but Kins are fully visable, time to change up animated items to work under the same coding lol.

KindofLame's Princess

Familiar Conventioneer

Features

Are there any plans to work on the Gaia on the go app anytime soon, especially with guilds? ;w;

Greetings to Lanzer and Co!

Smol Waffles

Items

Bananya for paws?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome old fogies! wink

Macareux's Partner In Crime

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Forever a Musician 500
Games

Can we please get the "Space Drop" minigame re-instated for a short time to celebrate lanzer's glorious return?

MissWitch89's Significant Otter

Creamy Member

Saint Duke
does lanzer have any plans for lake kindred?

lol I love your signature whee

Dragon Storyteller

52,925 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
lanzer
Strideer
Misc.

If it's ok, I actually have a question for lanzer - from reading the announcement made earlier today, it seems like you weren't active on gaia (at least thats what i can tell, i'm not the brightest lol ). if that's true, what was the one thing about Gaia that you think has changed the most? Also, do you plan on keeping your original avatar or will you be changing it anytime soon?

I visited Gaia during my break but with my development account. I think that the stuff that pops up on the site header is most prominent.

I do think it's time for me to change my outfit. Any suggestions?

User Image

I think you look good in orange.
A carrot maybe. emotion_awesome
sorry really, really old joke

User Image

Fish's Significant Otter

Divine Fox

21,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
excitable sloth
Sayodot
Misc

Special shoutout to all those amazing gaia artists out there. (ESPECIALLY SLOTH)

Uwahhh. ;3;

So now that Lanzer is back, will you be playing wild games with him like hide and seek and patty cake?

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

Halcyone ter Avest
2sammygate
features?

don't completely stop the gold gens, just cut them down and make goldsinks to balance.
you weren't around when we did those, lanzer, but there were gold to cash generators called kicopots that saw a few limited releases in the gold shops. can we have those again?
domokun stargate
So you mean canceling out the benefit of a gold sink, therefore wasting everyone's time when we're trying to fight inflation because the current state of the economy is absolutely abhorrent?

the state of the economy was very balanced until around august, when they started going out of control with the gold gens. before that, inflation was pretty stable for almost a year.

i mean, people were getting absolute HQ art for only like 50 bil (saw an art drop in CB). in 2014 (and again now) it would cost you like 400 bil.

i like vending. there can be a good balance with generated gold and sinks if it was able to stay stable through much of 2015 and the first half of 2016.
domokun stargate

Hoarding Hoarder

Events:

I'm not sure if this has been asked previously, but are we getting a 12 days of christmas event this year? Looking doubtful since there are 11 days left.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
DemoBIast
Features

would it ever be possible to have unlimited outfit slots? I know 100 seems like alot right now but for those of us who make avatar outfits on a daily basic sure could use the extra space without having to delete other outfit slots.

P.s Welcome back lanzer! <3

Possibly... what the heck do you do with so many outfits? O.O

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,925 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Lake Kindred

Waffles Kin?
emotion_kirakira

[.Crack.]'s Fav

Sexy Melon

Misc

Sloth bb pls make a Gaia wishlist before your birthday so I can gift bomb you <333

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff