Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Vampire

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Can the inks be used for more than just coloring flowers and making tattoos? Can they be used to make eyeliner, lipstick, and eyeshadow that your avatar can actually wear?

The gold shop makeup pales in comparison to the cash shop makeup, like the Masquerade item. For the gold shop makeup like the lipstick,you can only hold the item in your hand, but you can't put any of the lipstick or powder puff blush thingies on your avatar's face.

It's irritating. Maybe I'm just being cheese_whine , but I'm sure a lot of cosplaying gaians out there would greatly appreciate it as well.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Parfait Pichu
Me and my friend would like to know if there is a possibility of getting the Overseers Skin available again. It is one of the prettiest skins and we really wishwe could get it!

sorry, but since BOO lost the event, they lose their skin forever. To bring it back again would go against what Gaia originally said about the losing side losing their skin forever, and it would be unfair towards the side that won (SIN)

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
User Image

Hurting more than words could ever try to say
Once again my tears come raining down
Someday, though, I know that all I feel will be...
So I sing... this "never-ending" melody...
Hold you close within my heart and tomorrow will live again and maybe, just maybe. . .
You and I will live there as well. . .
I sing without you
I'll sing without you
Can't you feel my heart
Falling through the rain?

Hello everybody, I'm Kurenai_Akari, first time A.T.A. lurker & poster with a few questions for whoever wants to answer them.

#1. Lately, there have been several. . . disgruntled ((for a lack of a better word)) threads pertaining to the change of item names & descriptions like this & there was another thread in regards to the slapped face item, but I can't seem to find it. Anyways, my question is:

If the complaints ever get loud enough or if there was a petition with a lot of signatures on it, would whoever made made item be forced to change it or would the item stay as it is?

#2. I heard a rumor on S.F. that developers were thinking about limiting post styles ((obnoxious or otherwise)) in the forums, is this true?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

I am Adriana Renee Trevino. Nice to you meet you. <3
I will be your resident Lolita. . . I am at your service.

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clothes, and Zomg are fine and all... (never actually played it)

but will you guys "actually" update the lesser things in gaia? Like houses and maybe some new furniture. I had the same house layout for a few years now, and I think im overdue for some spring cleaning... talk2hand

-Beowulf Kadmus.
Dear Admins and Lanzer...

Is there an ipod/iphone app coming out soon?? i know this gets asked a lot but its something that i have been thinking about since i got my ipod touch, it would be a great addition to the Gaia fan base.

And also, will you guys come to a con up here in Michigan? biggrin i would love to meet you and untill i leave for basic Michigan cons are the only ones that i can go to..

Love to hear from you.. biggrin

Airman Akin of the United States Air-force

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Mischievieous Takaton
Can the inks be used for more than just coloring flowers and making tattoos? Can they be used to make eyeliner, lipstick, and eyeshadow that your avatar can actually wear?

The gold shop makeup pales in comparison to the cash shop makeup, like the Masquerade item. For the gold shop makeup like the lipstick,you can only hold the item in your hand, but you can't put any of the lipstick or powder puff blush thingies on your avatar's face.

It's irritating. Maybe I'm just being cheese_whine , but I'm sure a lot of cosplaying gaians out there would greatly appreciate it as well.

oh yes, I'd love if we could wear makeup without having to spend 800k on Masquerade. gonk I don't believe in forking over that many gold on an item in which I'm only going to use 1 pose.
jzmajor

Hi Lanzer!

How are you? Hopefully keeping well.

I like how zOMG! has made some big progress, finally. Lots of new areas (which are great by the way, you should check them out!). Though, was there any reason on why Mavdoc was laid off? Its a little disappointing to see staff being cut when zOMG! a crucial phase of monetisation, and also because we did buy lots of cash shop items. In fact, I don't think zOMG! will last long from now. Is this a way of phasing out development?

On a better note, Dumpster Dive looks awesome! I've donated lots so far. c:

Thanks for your time,
jzmajor

The lay off was actually tied to the lay off we had 2 months ago, it was delayed for the sake of carrying through with the update and for passing on his skill sets. Moving forward we would still have the ability to put out more updates and items thanks for your support, while unfortunately the updates won't come out as frequently as we've wanted to.

Rainbow Man-Lover

8,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hi Lanzer, ^^. This is my first question on an Ask admin, lol, and its my B-day! biggrin

Well i have 2 questions

1.Will the zOMG buddies ever be like helping you on zomg, i mean like`it it would attak monsters or heal you, or well Like do anything besides following you?

2.And What happened with the Gaia Homepage Change, that was a long time ago but i have not really heard anything about it lately

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Can we has more murlops?

Can we have murlops as a fish for our fish tank?

Will there be fish that we can put into fish tanks without paying REAL MONEY and we use gold that we earn instead of the ppl who pay like 100$ a month to only have fish and the ppl just dont pay real money have to keep making gold just to enjoy fish in their tank? D:

will there be one day a murlop game? :3

9,250 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Gio Gio Star
Parfait Pichu
Me and my friend would like to know if there is a possibility of getting the Overseers Skin available again. It is one of the prettiest skins and we really wishwe could get it!
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
Oh, iℓ teмアo ƒuori è teяяibile,
мα iℓ fuoco è così 「beℓℓo」,

It really is, but gaia stated that they are never going to re-release it. But I would REALLY love it if we could get a knock-off of it. The SIN skin looks like a crap version of one of the skins we already have from that one MC item...

E アoiché αββiαмo иessuи アosto dove αиdαre,
ℓet It Sиoω, ℓet It Sиoω, ℓet It 「Sиoω」!

▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Oh really? D: How unfair...I'm usually into dark items but yeah it was X3

O.G. Pumpkin

12,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dear Lanzer:
Not the right area TO be asking this but~
When will my favorite EI The Case of Pietro evolve? I'm a huge fan of their work and am hoping to see it update soon.
~Matty

Romantic Genius

Lanzer
Princess-Orphelia
Hello Lanzer, and everyone!

I have a few questions, so here they are...

1..I hear there's a masked swordsman on the loose who is attacking all the Peasants. Rumor has it, that it's you. Am I correct in thinking this? biggrin

2..I love the background in the Heaven forums. Is this something that will one day be used throughout the whole site including guilds at some point, or just only made for Heaven?

3..This question was given to me by someone, who wanted me to ask. Is DJ a single man, or is he in a relationship?

4..What are your plans for Valentine's day? Can I have a rose please? whee

Thank you for answering my questions. 4laugh

I attack griefers, not peasants biggrin

There are a number of ideas that has to do with forum which require status to access, though for now they're going to be more event related.

Oh, why don't we wait till DJ is here to answer this one? wink He's on his flight back from Ohayoo Con

Weird enough, I might found myself in China during that time, feel free to msg me for a rose. smile

Not China again? Can you perhaps bring us back a pair of those wonderful sparkly Chinese clogs? xp And Okily , imma message you right now for my rose. blaugh
Thanks for answering my questions and making this fun. biggrin

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
009D
Hi Lanzer, ^^. This is my first question on an Ask admin, lol, and its my B-day! biggrin

Well i have 2 questions

1.Will the zOMG buddies ever be like helping you on zomg, i mean like`it it would attak monsters or heal you, or well Like do anything besides following you?

2.And What happened with the Gaia Homepage Change, that was a long time ago but i have not really heard anything about it lately

Yay birthdays! biggrin
Your sig is so sweet, reminds me of my puppy. crying *goes to hug my puppy*

6,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Hey I have one question can we like more expensive and better cars to buy like a Ferrari or a mustang?

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Kurenai_Akari

#2. I heard a rumor on S.F. that developers were thinking about limiting post styles ((obnoxious or otherwise)) in the forums, is this true?

Panagrammic did say it was being considered in one of the threads in SF.

Panagrammic
Yeah, we have to do something about post styles / flobs, they are getting out of hand. We've considered dealing with it like signatures: that is, you have a text box where you can enter your flob, and we render it properly.

Panagrammic
Yeah, it would be controlled via account settings. There would be an option to turn it off.

One possible downside of doing it this way is that you'd have one "post style" that would be rendered at display time -- so if you change it, you change it for all of your posts.

user removed
Panagrammic
Yeah, we have to do something about post styles / flobs, they are getting out of hand. We've considered dealing with it like signatures: that is, you have a text box where you can enter your flob, and we render it properly.

This would be awesome. If so, it could be controlled in the Account Settings like signatures, right? That is, a user could choose not to display other people's flobs, and they could be cut out of quotes automatically? Which would be even more awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff