Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone,

Sorry for being late, let's get started right away!

It's been a quiet week here but there will be a gold shop update coming real soon. I'll catch up with other updates on the way.

Dedicated Medalist

Hello Lanzer and any other Gaia Staff present tonight.

I am here tonight to ask about Fishing. I understand that other people have come to ask in other instances of Ask The Admin, and that it might have been why the Coming Soon module displayed that we would get the update finished in January. However, now it shows February. Why is this?

I am beginning to lose faith in this Coming Soon module sadly. First the date was "The week of November 22nd". Then it was "Last week of November". Then it was "December". Then the update was removed from the module altogether. In December we received part of the update, and were promised the rest later that month. Then, last week we were promised January by the Coming Soon module. I understand that issues arise, but this has happened many, many times. I love fishing, as you can tell by my avatar, and it greatly saddens me to see this continue to be pushed back. Can we truly expect to see this happen in February, or should I unfortunately brace myself for further deadline misses? sad
Do you know when guilds are going to be updated? Do you see any updates within the coming months? There are a lot of features we need and have been requesting for years.

My personal request is to have the ability to block non-members from posting in public guilds, as I don’t believe public guilds should have to go private due to trolling. However, there are many, many other great requests out there, such as Subforums - Alert New Replies, Search for posts within guilds, subscribe to guild topics
Hello everyone! ^_^ Hope you all are having a great Monday!!

I'm back to ask about fishing again. What happened to the fishing update? Fishing was back into the Main Page, under Coming Soon and that made us all very happy, but today I noticed it got pushed back to February, according to the Main page. crying

Its been around a month and a half since everything was soft launched, got pushed back from Decemeber to January, now February. Now I just wonder if we are ever going to get this update and if will really happen on Feb. Not to mention, February is pretty vague compared to last Week's "Late January". Its kind of disheartening to keep seeing this update pushed back again and again, since we all have been expecting it for a loooooong time. When are we going to finally get the promised update?

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Since the SOF Taiga went from military to stripper boots and lolita dresses is there any chance we might get an actual military EI?

Or..you know..something not frilly and girly?

You have to remember there are still guys on this site and the amount of "feminine" items is disheartening. Especially the REI's.

Any chance we could have some male items?

Romantic Genius

Hello Lanzer, and everyone!

I have a few questions, so here they are...

1..I hear there's a masked swordsman on the loose who is attacking all the Peasants. Rumor has it, that it's you. Am I correct in thinking this? biggrin

2..I love the background in the Heaven forums. Is this something that will one day be used throughout the whole site including guilds at some point, or just only made for Heaven?

3..This question was given to me by someone, who wanted me to ask. Is DJ a single man, or is he in a relationship?

4..What are your plans for Valentine's day? Can I have a rose please? whee

Thank you for answering my questions. 4laugh

Hi Lanzer!

How are you? Hopefully keeping well.

I like how zOMG! has made some big progress, finally. Lots of new areas (which are great by the way, you should check them out!). Though, was there any reason on why Mavdoc was laid off? Its a little disappointing to see staff being cut when zOMG! a crucial phase of monetisation, and also because we did buy lots of cash shop items. In fact, I don't think zOMG! will last long from now. Is this a way of phasing out development?

On a better note, Dumpster Dive looks awesome! I've donated lots so far. c:

Thanks for your time,
jzmajor

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
Hi Ata people!

1. How are the NPC profiles coming?
2. This is a question that the Louie fanthread has been going nuts over...How old are Louie and Ian?
3. What's the eta for the next chapter of the Ginodyssey? Are you wrapping up halloween with a manga update first?

9,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happy monday gaia staff

1. will gaia kun get his own item like gaia tan and gaia sama did?

2. what can we expect from the valentines event?

3. when will the bored walk be open to everybody?

Fistrick's Partner In Crime

Gracious Beau

20,825 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
The chocolate melts ever so...
User Image
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Will we get any new furniture for our avis, preferably a kotatsu?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
...slightly on your tongue.

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
Oh, iℓ teмアo ƒuori è teяяibile,
мα iℓ fuoco è così 「beℓℓo」,

Hey Lanzer, I hope you had a lot of fun working last week. I just wanted to let you know that the thread I mentioned to you last week has been moved and I made a new thread in case you feel that it can help you out with Gaia in any way. I do hope that you guys get this matter resolved because Gaia is one of my favorite sites (it's where i met my boyfriend of a little over a year).

Anyway, I wanted to ask you about some things:

1-- Can you elaborate on the Zodiacal? By this, I am mainly asking:
[1] Why is it 15.oo when there has been a rumor going around that the CS would never have a single item worth that much.
[2] Will it have more poses or hiden poses in the future
[3] It's just better drawn.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy that Gaia released the item. So much so that I bought 3 of them.

2-- Why are you laying off some of the devs on zOMG? I feel that zOMG has so much potental that it really saddens me to see it being neglected as such.

3-- As a reg in the AvA, I would like to know exactly when will you be releasing the new arena. We have been promised this update since November of last year. And every month, we are told that it will be released this month.

4-- Will Gaia ever give Reapersun some time to finish up the CoP?

E アoiché αββiαмo иessuи アosto dove αиdαre,
ℓet It Sиoω, ℓet It Sиoω, ℓet It 「Sиoω」!

▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
I heard that zOMG is planned to become more integrated into the site. Any chance there could be a fireside chat to get some user input about what we would like? Or have those decisions on how it will be integrated into the site already made?

What is the plan for Buccaneer Boardwalk in zOMG? With the headstart tickets already sold, it would be kind of underhanded to cut the development on it after users bought the tickets to see it develop into a finished area.

Can you train someone that is at Gaia HQ on the weekends to cycle the zOMG severs once on Saturday or Sunday? zOMG usually has bad lag by the end of the weekend, when many users have the most time to play.

When deciding on how much money zOMG brings in, do you consider the money from chance items and monthly collectables bought by users that regularly play zOMG and may not have found/stayed on Gaia if it wasn’t for zOMG and the interest of new updates for it?

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Well Lanzer, as a collector of EI's, I have a few questions about the new EI, the Zodiacal.

1. Why is it more expensive than the normal 999? Why is it priced at 1499? Will it have more poses than the typical 999 EI? Will it have higher drawn quality then a normal 999 EI?
2. There is a rumor going around in site feedback that you have said before "that no EI would be priced higher than 999 Gaia cash". Is this true, or false?
3. Is this EI the start of different pricing on all EI's, or is it just a EI experiment that is being conducted?
4. If rapid EI's sell better than 999 EI's, then why make a EI even more expensive then the already low selling 999 EI's?
5. Is the EI artist really Fayren Pickpocket, or is that a rumor?

Also, I want to personally say, thank you gaia for making this item. I like it a lot, and thank you to all of the mods, devs, artists, and you as well Lanzer for everything gaia has done so far.

Familiar Lunatic

Should feedback regarding the greater integration of zOMG! With Gaia be shared in the zOMG! Forum , Site Feedback, both, or neither?

Is "Blessed Stellarite" related to or some kind of Ghi/Nyxian energy?
Evening strangers! =D

Do you and other Admin have other secret accounts and mules to browse Gaia without the groupies and mobs following?

Since this has been a subject of huge debate recently, do you think there's an imbalance in the amount of masculine/gender-neutral/feminine clothes on the site, as well as where items like EIs, REIs and RIG items aim?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff