Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Regular

13,850 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I like knife party, but how do you get a knife in a balloon?

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Mortalitasi

Oh you're likely right, tbh I'm not too angry about it because like... obviously pandemic precautions > everything else, but I was genuinely wondering if they were slowly working through getting people's flairs lol hopefully soon then! Thank you for answering!

I'm amazed they pushed out Rally in all of this, despite mandatory confinement to homes. I really hope the flairs get taken care of soon too. If it goes on as long as Mon-Tues, I'll bring it up in ATS, as I'm sure a dozen other people will too. If we keep talking about it each day, an artist might see and be able to pass it along to someone actually in charge of that.
Still, wanted to let you know you're not alone in the glitch, or the unanswered ticket.

Addium's Significant Otter

Submerged Terrestrial

40,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Grabbed the ACNH bundle. Not sure if I'll use it but, why not?

Thanks for the thread!
Knife Party shows up after I start a sadodere avi for the first time in forever?! Such good timing. I'm not supposed to be spending money but I must have. Please release things I don't want D: I love the art/shading/style, just because there are other similar items does not mean they are the same, especially between old items/art and new items/art. Certain things will always be in rotation. Thanks for the thread!!

EDIT:
If only I could have my knife flair, that I paid for, but still do not have, like many people..

Celestial Champion

LQI: Where did this fascination for knives come from? rolleyes
I like seeing the balloons on it~ I forgot March was known for them xd
The scheme makes it not for me~ I wonder if other schemes will tempt me...

As for other items in CS, looks like Matcha wont sell out but it made it to low 30s~

Also, Blossoming Sleepy Season hasn't expired yet? ninja

Phantom

I came for the knife party, stayed for the musical heart

slendybaby's Bestie

Smol Cat

18,500 Points
  • Luxurious High Roller 500
  • Gott ist Tot 500
I'm not understanding the obsession with knives and Gaia artists. This looks like the same style as Unbirthday but I'm not into sadodere. Another cutter too? Can we not? Overall I do like a few poses but I just hate the subject of knives and yanderes. Big nope from me. Maybe if it were in a different scheme I could overlook the knives but eh. Pass.

Pokekaiju Master

what does knife cutter do?

Distinct Dabbler

54,500 Points
  • Night Owl 100
  • Pieversity 200
  • Converting 1 item 100
houjun-san
currently it's one cut is the stockings on the Knife Party item [it's basically a new bewere-type cutter]. It sounds like it will get primarily leg area use [I'm still not clear if it's physically limited to legs based on what strata the KnifeCutter layers are in, or just where Natsube intends to make the most use of it]. Lately Natsube's been trying to juggle flexibility giving more mod options while also not overlapping cutter usage and that has limited how many cuts were possible since often legs on their own were using both the Bewere/YourAngel/Cheshire and SurgicalScissors cutters to make the socks and shoes separate mods. Hence Knife Cutter has appeared.

Pokekaiju Master

Aerdian
houjun-san
currently it's one cut is the stockings on the Knife Party item [it's basically a new bewere-type cutter]. It sounds like it will get primarily leg area use [I'm still not clear if it's physically limited to legs based on what strata the KnifeCutter layers are in, or just where Natsube intends to make the most use of it]. Lately Natsube's been trying to juggle flexibility giving more mod options while also not overlapping cutter usage and that has limited how many cuts were possible since often legs on their own were using both the Bewere/YourAngel/Cheshire and SurgicalScissors cutters to make the socks and shoes separate mods. Hence Knife Cutter has appeared.

oh ok.. thats' why I dont see any thing when tried on my avi, I need 2x of that item to test it

Adorable Bear

40,500 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Lady Venger
LQI: Where did this fascination for knives come from? rolleyes

kinves have surprisingly been an inside joke for ages
there was a thread a long time ago, an achievement
multiple items, most recently there's was a freebie item (hair clip of a knife)
some users artists mention / make puns
at it's height I remember it being mentioned almost every single popcast stream (rip)

fallenjay's Bae

Waffles

This is more fit for today's CSU thread but.....
[off] monochrome judgement calling User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Original Shade

24,925 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I really like knife party, it's even a scheme I love, but I dont want to spend 1k gc. Lol
I'd love to see it in PB/amaranth.
Though if they do that, knowing my luck, I'll miss out. Lmao

Thanks for the thread!

Star

15,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
First rule about knife party was not to talk about knife party?

Dedicated Regular

13,850 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Damn, now I wanna try to put a knife inside a balloon.
A friend told me that maybe you'd need to dull the knife a bit or smth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff