Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image [Announcement] User Image [Tier Landing Page] User Image

Tier runs from January 23rd at 12:00 AM PST until January 26th at 11:59 PM PST.

Hi everyone, today's tier is a collaboration between Mr Astros and myself! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
This is our second and final moluccella green Diamond Ticket submission.

User Image
User Image Discussion User Image

What is your opinion on today's tier update?
Do you like the GC tier prices? Dislike them?
What would you like to see in future tiers?

User Image Tier 1 (500 GC) User Image
User Image

User Image Tier 2 (1000 GC) User Image
User Image

User Image Tier 3 (2000 GC) User Image
User Image

User Image Tier 4 (3500 GC) User Image
User Image

User Image Tier 5 (5000 GC) User Image
User Image

Thank you to it amy for making the gorgeous tier assets.
Pixel stars are from Pixeliette on tumblr.
User Image

User Image Items with Moluccella User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Thank you to it amy for the banner and for the users who subbed the above items for their tireless support of the moluccella scheme!!

User Image Moluccella Info User Image
User Image

The above iteration of moluccella green does qualify under Rainbow Ticket rules (not Double). The initial debut of moluccella green in Chloris does not due to the darkest green.
For the curious, the name is derived from Moluccella laevis (also known as Bells-of-Ireland), a flowering plant from the mint family.
I created moluccella green but the "Poetic" color palette was put together by Pomshu and the "Kaleidoscopic" color palette was put together by The Golden Boleyn.

Reserved just in case -- open for posting!

Magical Gekko

Poet Anon

I love Moluccella so so much ♡
Was skeptic at first but then it was love forever and ever ~

Congrats and thank you so much for this tier !
The items are as perfect ~

Definetly need more Molu ♡

Moonlight Dragon

Congratulations to both of you for this beautiful tier! I love it soooo much! I need all of these!
heart

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Congrats on your tier!! The green's a bit to bright for me, but going to look into trying to mix the items with other items in the colors that make that kaleidoscopic scheme 3nodding These items will be great with that ^ ^

Dragon Storyteller

52,925 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
emotion_kirakira Congrats on your tier! Offblack is harder for me to use but I love that noodle

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
I am going wild about all this molu right now! I'm so happy! I can't wait to get some, it looks so good and I've prayed to the Gaian Gods regularly for green! I'm going to need multiples of pretty much everything and you guys hit all my favorite points and placings.
Thank you for the thread, the tier, the ideas, the list, the green...I'm beside myself with happiness, and it's practically half a day since the tier popped up already!

Shy Conversationalist

11,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Cute and congratz! heart

Shy Wolf

I’m so happy, I LOVE Molu and this tier is marvellous! Thank you so much!

Enduring Gaian

THANK YOU. Been waiting all morning for the thread so I can rave about the comeback of that amazing green in the tier. (What is it called?)

Edit: to clarify, is the that particular color green called Molu, or the whole scheme? I tend to track specific colors which is why I ask.

lost cat 420's Fangirl

thank u Knife

22,825 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • thank u 0
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
CONGRATS Y’ALL 💕

This tier is absolutely poppin’ and I absolutely adore this with off black! I just think this was the weight it needed to really make the green shine on it’s own. Poetic and the pairing with ivory/vintage was really nice and soft, but I just love the boldness of this!!!

Shuffled Leaf

27,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Molu is pretty~ Congrats!

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

User Image

I so want and NEED Moluccella Draconis Caelestis!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. but I don't spend GC now and mp is so inflated

gaia_moon
❤♔❤♔❤
Baada
THANK YOU. Been waiting all morning for the thread so I can rave about the comeback of that amazing green in the tier. (What is it called?)

Edit: to clarify, is the that particular color green called Molu, or the whole scheme? I tend to track specific colors which is why I ask.

Hello! Sorry if I wasn't clear, the particular green is called Moluccella and the schemes (all variations -- with ivory, with ivory and vintage gold, with ivory and offblack) have been informally called Molu. However, I think a lot of people use the terms interchangeably and that's fine too. Here's a snippet from some email correspondence I had with the Project Recolor team from back in October:

Regarding the use of Molu, I am putting that down as the "scheme name" and Molucella as the color name so we can include both tags for that (which applies to your parcels as well). I just wanted you to know that's how I'm doing things so we have both tags included!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff