Welcome to Gaia! ::

Agaru~Mela
LeBob
Agaru~Mela
LeBob
Agaru~Mela

Thank you and not yet. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't have sex until I got married.

Well good for! I only know a couple of friends that haven't had kids yet, but they do have safe sex at least. Oh forgot to ask what genre do you write?

I write fantasy but I was going to try my hand at science fiction with the story I'm currently writing. But post-apocalyptic isn't that hard to work with.

My hair dresser does sci-fi, she's a treky and I think that's where she gets her inspiration. Post-apocalyptic may not be hard to work with but you still need to look at the market, there's a lot of post-apocalyptic out there so using it will be sure to sell a few but it'll be hard to make a name for yourself from it since it's being used so much lately.

I have a bit of a new spin on a common theme. The world is destroyed but I wasn't going to have this desert planet going or a lot of radiation. I'm pulling ideas from a lot of areas and tweaking them and combining them to really make the story something that's not like everything else.

Good luck with it, I'm not very good at coming up with an initial plot or id like to try my hand at writing in my free time. I always got perfects on my papers and s**t in college

Zero Epoch's Wife

Sexy Fox

33,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
LeBob
Agaru~Mela
LeBob
Agaru~Mela
LeBob
Agaru~Mela

Thank you and not yet. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't have sex until I got married.

Well good for! I only know a couple of friends that haven't had kids yet, but they do have safe sex at least. Oh forgot to ask what genre do you write?

I write fantasy but I was going to try my hand at science fiction with the story I'm currently writing. But post-apocalyptic isn't that hard to work with.

My hair dresser does sci-fi, she's a treky and I think that's where she gets her inspiration. Post-apocalyptic may not be hard to work with but you still need to look at the market, there's a lot of post-apocalyptic out there so using it will be sure to sell a few but it'll be hard to make a name for yourself from it since it's being used so much lately.

I have a bit of a new spin on a common theme. The world is destroyed but I wasn't going to have this desert planet going or a lot of radiation. I'm pulling ideas from a lot of areas and tweaking them and combining them to really make the story something that's not like everything else.

Good luck with it, I'm not very good at coming up with an initial plot or id like to try my hand at writing in my free time. I always got perfects on my papers and s**t in college

Writing for story is different that writing papers for school. I always did very well with papers and reports in school, myself. But to write a story is a bit of a different set of skills.
But Long Ridge Writer's Group gave me the skills needed to do it.

Zero Epoch's Wife

Sexy Fox

33,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Fuzzy Phantom

8,375 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
-Rests my mechanical bee-hind on a nearby couch and lets off some steam-

Hooo-eee~ what a long day it's been...

-Wipes off the pizza sauce from my fur- confused d͟a̷mń ŗot̴t͜e̸n͢ ̧k͢i̛ds͡...

Zero Epoch's Wife

Sexy Fox

33,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Wow this place is super quiet.
It's only quiet when no one talks.... so people should converse more while here

Zero Epoch's Wife

Sexy Fox

33,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
LeBob
It's only quiet when no one talks.... so people should converse more while here
I try to. But no one talks here much. I've been offline for over a week. I got married and moved from Michigan to Louisiana.

Zero Epoch's Wife

Sexy Fox

33,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Zero Epoch's Wife

Sexy Fox

33,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
-sighs- Empty again. I go for a six month hiatus (not by choice) and this place shuts down.

Zero Epoch's Wife

Sexy Fox

33,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Still no signs of people coming here...so sad....

Zero Epoch's Wife

Sexy Fox

33,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
...so no one's been here in awhile...

Zero Epoch's Wife

Sexy Fox

33,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100