<3 </3

Choose your path!

Warrior 0.22131147540984 22.1% [ 27 ]
Mage 0.23770491803279 23.8% [ 29 ]
Thief 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Wicked Trickster

"Koda!", Lulu shot down the stairs, almost tripping. She had to go find him! What if that man was still close by?! However.......her motion was stopped short by a very familiar energy, two. Oh thank god....thank god. She sighed heavily,gripping onto the railing and lowered her head,shaking.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

-Koda-

His fearful eyes looked to the strangers and his ears folded back. "please... please dont let them beat me again!" He pleaded still able to smell a him of Crimsons Sent. "I was just wanting something to eat im sorry.... im sorry.... I just took a radish. Just one Radish dont beat me again." He said clenching closing his eyes in fear having been caught. These people felt of kindness much like Lulu who was so sweet to him but they did not know him. What was to stop them from just giving him to Crimson.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"Surely not in these lands." Aslon said with a frown before gently holding the boy to her chest. "You don't have anything to worry from with us here pup, we wouldn't do anything like that." having reached the pub area Aslon smiled upon seeing Lulu. "Hello there Lulu, been a while." she was humming slightly to calm the child, it always worked for her nine other children so why not another.

Milamber watched the pup with a look of interest before shaking his head as he gathered information quietly, watching the area around them and his wife as they moved to the pub.

Wicked Trickster

"Aslon..", Lulu said, her voice coming out as a breath of relief. She smiled brightly and went up to the blonde woman, her gaze turning to Koda,"Thank you so much for bringing him back. He just tore out of here...and with that strange man, I was scared he might have tried to catch him.."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

-Koda-

As the woman bounced him he started to calm and his young fearful mind started to left him realize that he was not in any danger. He then saw Lulu and lept from Alson's arms and hide behind Lulu's leg. "Im sorry Lulu i was scared and could not help it." He hugged her leg and hid behind her with his ears folded back a small whimper escaping him now that he has seen that he had done wrong. "Please dont kick me out Lulu I didnt mean to become scared."

Devoted Lunatic

Serenity Greys

User Image

Calming down a bit Serenity looked up from the menu and smiled.
"Excuse me sir, I would like Chai tea and sushi please"
She asked the man behind the bar, then looked up at Balroc with her kind crystal blue eyes and warm smile.
"What would you like Balroc?"

Wicked Trickster

Turning herself, Lulu ducked down, gently prying Koda from her leg to be held in a gently hug," I would never kick you out...", she said quietly,tilting her head down and lightly pressing her lips to the top of his head," You're not in trouble, but please don't run away, okay?I don't want anything bad to happen to you..", her tone was very motherly..and really, she had taken a shine to the little boy.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Drizzt nodded. "30 gold coins please." he said as he went back into the kitchen and started to make the things she ordered. He was humming as he did so can soon came back out with a plate of sushi and tea, one hand carrying an item. "Anything else?" he asked with a smile as he set the bought items before them.

Wicked Trickster

x-NightNeko-x
Serenity Greys

User Image

Calming down a bit Serenity looked up from the menu and smiled.
"Excuse me sir, I would like Chai tea and sushi please"
She asked the man behind the bar, then looked up at Balroc with her kind crystal blue eyes and warm smile.
"What would you like Balroc?"
" Meat.", was all he said, his head turning on his shoulders( like an owl ) to stare at Drizzt. Hey, it was straight to the point. He didn't know any fancier foods..........and was just hungry. Using one finger, he tugged the mask away from his mouth just enough to loosen it so he could eat and not make some huge mess all over the counter.

Devoted Lunatic

Serenity Greys

User Image

"He will have the biggest stake you have"
Serenity grinned, pulling out a pouch with gold coins in it from her pocket. She was ready to pay for the total.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

-Koda-

He looked to her and nuzzled into her shoulder as she hugged him. He then nodded his head. "I... I will never run away from the pub again promise. Im sorry." He then smiled to her. "Oh sorry about the door....." His ears folded back again. "That ummm happens sometimes.... I can control when though. It just dose...." He said referring to the ball of light thing.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Drizzt nodded before smiling. "50 gold pieces total if you please." he moved back to the kitchen to make the steak, preparing two others for himself and Lulu. Once the medium rare juicy steak was prepared he plated it and moved out to the dining room. Setting it before the male he smiled. "Dig in."

Wicked Trickster

He blinked in surprise,looking down at Serenity with widened, catlike eyes,"...Thank you.", tilting his head in, the male pressed his covered lips against her cheek, truly grateful,then withdrew and turned to the plate, staring at it. So this is how things looked when done by....he didn't know the right word for it. Didn't matter. Pulling the plate towards him, he tucked in ravenously.

Lulu carried Koda back inside, bringing him over to the couch and took a seat, resting him on her lap, both arms still holding him protectively.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

-Koda-

"Ummm Lulu.... Ummmmmm... who was that man and woman outside. They seemed nice..." He said as he nuzzled her.

Devoted Lunatic

Serenity Greys

User Image

Serenity blushed, feeling his covered lips against her cheek. She looked up at him and smiled.
"You're welcome"
She said before pulling the 50 gold pieces and handing them to Drizzt. Serenity picked up the hot chai tea with both hands, blowing on it gently before sipping it.
"mm. It's lovely. Balroc, would you like to try it?"
Placing the tea on the table/bar/thing in front of her, while asking Balroc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff