Mage 0.23770491803279 23.8% [ 29 ]
Thief 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"A murderer and thief by who's standards?" he asked with a raised brow. "So it could be an old man or a child, correct?" he asked with a raised brow. "Would you happen to have a decree for arrest, warrant, something of legal means? Perhaps a bounty?" he asked as he put a hand on the bar and watched the man, his violet eyes glinting a bit.

Wicked Trickster

The male sat with her, but didn't try looking at the menu. For one thing, he couldn't read. There was no need for the written word out in the forest..........besides, all he wanted was meat, and something strong and cooling to drink. Glancing down at Serenity, he watched her. She really wasn't afraid of him...his appearance was considered repulsive to most other beings,so..her ...different opinion interested him.

Wicked Trickster

...He better not be talking about Koda. Lulu felt a moment of strong anger flood through her veins at the way this stranger spoke, but she didn't let it show...if it was Koda, she didn't want him to get caught by someone who...to be honest, seemed quite cruel. Leaning forward on the counter, she began to unbraid her long raven hair, fingers working through the knots absently while she listened.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

-Grimson-

He sighed as place a document on the bar. "This is a decree from the Prince of Palistine for the arrest of one un named half breed mongrel. He is between 7 and 11 years of age. Has white fluffy tail and ears and white hair on head. Purple eyes and considered to be very deadly. Hes wanted for kill several guards in his escape from stealing from one of our farmers. If it was just the fool we would have just beat the insolence out of him as we normally do but this time the creature has gone to far. Killing for his kind for any reason is punishable by death." He explained in a very even tone as if what he was doing was a common every day thing.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Drizzt piked up the document and raised an eyebrow at it. "Hmm, did he by chance steal food? Are these...half breeds you speak of constantly over looked, starved and subjugated? Did he by chance do all of this for survival because your system is a failure?" Drizzt had hard eyes as he said this. The dark elf before the man smiled and his white teeth as a stark contrast. "I'm sorry sir but there isn't anyone here by that description, and if there were you are not within your jurisdiction. This Inn is a between worlds and currently, should a person of that description be near here, would be on Daharra. My homeland and my Queen Kendra does not take lightly to officials who do not announce themselves upon entering her domain."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
Drizzt piked up the document and raised an eyebrow at it. "Hmm, did he by chance steal food? Are these...half breeds you speak of constantly over looked, starved and subjugated? Did he by chance do all of this for survival because your system is a failure?" Drizzt had hard eyes as he said this. The dark elf before the man smiled and his white teeth as a stark contrast. "I'm sorry sir but there isn't anyone here by that description, and if there were you are not within your jurisdiction. This Inn is a between worlds and currently, should a person of that description be near here, would be on Daharra. My homeland and my Queen Kendra does not take lightly to officials who do not announce themselves upon entering her domain."

User Image

-Grimson-

He shook his head. "I did not say it was a fair or just system but it is our system and he did kill. Protect him if you like I know hes here. Besides I know your kind were the ones that lead my men away from here the other night but such tricks will not work on me. But be warned My lord is not one to give up once he has been humiliated. The boy will be hunted. You have been warned and now I will take my leave and let my lord know your stance on the subject." He got to his feet and started for the door. "Oh and one more thing... the boy has a power that we do not understand nor dose he. You should watch yourselves around him." He then left through the door he came in.

Devoted Lunatic

Serenity Greys

User Image

Serenity was over hearing the conversation. Her facial expression hardened a little, not liking what the man was saying. "for his kind" is what mostly made her angry. She kept quiet, looking over the menu before finally deciding what she wanted.

Wicked Trickster

"........", A vein twitched beneath Lulu's eye, and she let out a vicious growl. That b*****d. ******** discriminating trash, that's what he was. The werewolf's eyes flared crimson as she forced herself to remain standing. If that man came back and tried to steal Koda, she'd rip his head off.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

-Koda-

He remained sitting and staring at the door in his room. Lulu did say she wanted to do something today but he was not going to ask about it. He did not feel he had the right to ask such a thing just as he was not sure if he was allow to open the door and leave to room or not. He then suddenly caught Crimsons sent linger from under the door from and his eyes quickly widened. In a flash of white light Koda was no longer waiting at the door but hiding under the bed covering his eyes. His abnormally large fluffy tail sticking out just enough for anyone to see him.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"Be sure that you do, my apologies that I couldn't be of more service." he said with that same smile, a twinkle in his eye as he watched the man. He never admitted that it was his father's men that protected the boy and him but that was for another day. Hearing the mans final warning Drizzt nodded. "Very well, thank you for the warning." Drizzt let out a small sigh after the man left and sent a mental note to Sol and Zakafein to make sure he made it back safely. No need to have more of a political battle than necessary.

Wicked Trickster

"...I'll be right back.", Lulu got up and left the bar area. She wanted to check on Koda and see how he was doing. Going upstairs, she turned to the left, sighing. That stranger was going to be a problem....but she would protect Koda, no matter what. Discrimination against another for being what they were pissed her off more than she was capable of describing, but right now, it felt as if she had a miniature volcano,preparing to erupt in her stomach.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

-Koda-

He whimpered from under his bed. He could hear the foot steps coming closer to the door and his fear was getting to him so much that he could not smell that it was Lulu. He believed it to be crimson coming to beat him again or take him away from the pub. He moved to press his butt against to wall and his legs were cocked and ready to spring as soon as the door opened. The badly stitched shirt shivered around his body as he prepared to make his escape.

Wicked Trickster

"Koda..?", Lulu's voice called in as the sound of knocking sounded from the door," May I come in?", she stood outside, waiting anxiously. That mans scent filled this place, and it was only making her feel all the more uneasy. They had to protect him..

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

-Koda-

At the sound of her knock his fear reached its peek and once again in what looked like a flash of whit light shooting across the room the flash burst a hole through the bottom of the door and the light shot down stairs and outside. Once he was outside the light slowed and he came to a rolling and stumbling stop as his small frame rolled across the dirt tumbling over and over again. Once he came to a stop he took off into the woods running as fast as his mall legs could take him but not using the light movment again. "Wont.....wont get me..... wont get me again...." He said to himself fearfully as he ran.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
God Solder- Wolf
User Image

-Koda-

At the sound of her knock his fear reached its peek and once again in what looked like a flash of whit light shooting across the room the flash burst a hole through the bottom of the door and the light shot down stairs and outside. Once he was outside the light slowed and he came to a rolling and stumbling stop as his small frame rolled across the dirt tumbling over and over again. Once he came to a stop he took off into the woods running as fast as his mall legs could take him but not using the light movment again. "Wont.....wont get me..... wont get me again...." He said to himself fearfully as he ran.

A clawed hand reached down and snatched the fleeing pup rather ungracefully and set him within the grasp of a rather busty woman. Milamber looked down at the shaking pup and let out an interested. "Hmm, well now what could you be running from little man?" he asked and his wife Aslon smiled and turned to the boy in her arms to have him look at her. He would be met with her bright, happy, smiling face. An aura of good, light, love, and happiness radiated from her almost soothingly.

"Hey there, calm down a bit, no one is going to hurt you." she said with a smile at him, it was genuine and flowed all the way to her eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff