1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 145 146 147 > >> >>> »|

Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Time of Day: Morning Weather: Clear skies

You walk down a beaten path. As you're walking, you notice that it seems to connect with many others. Clearly there is something at the end of this path. Once you get there, you find a small castle looking building in a clearing. You've arrived; whether or not you were looking for it. Welcome to The Crow's Nest. A place that welcomes all types of characters. Welcoming the high classed and outcasts alike. Should you choose to come in, there are many a things to keep you occupied. So go ahead. Open the door. See what you find.

Owners: XxAvis_LorensxX and Eden Desu

~Please join us in our OOC Thread for chatting and other discussions. OR if you would like to join our discord please PM me~

[Intro]-[Story]-[Layout]-[Rules]-[Characters]-[Announcements]

Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

The story starts at the Wayward Blossom where the owners met. The inept Machigai was approached by the slightly off putting Ayden. Naturally, they somewhat didn't get along. But they slowly grew on each other. After some time, Machi's past caught up with her. Natsuo, the man she was betrothed to, had come to take her back. In order to keep her for himself, Ayden hatched a plan to save her. With help from his estranged mother, they feigned her death and pinned it on Natsuo. Then later in the dead of night, Ayden and Machi escaped along with his sister Eden and his mother. Months later, they found a cozy looking abandoned chateau. The group decided to fix the place up and make it their own. Though there were quarrels about the name, The Crow's Nest was soon established.

Not long after the Nest was up and running did a war break out between Ayden's people and a race called the Darklings. Ayden left for the war to help his mother. And it was during this time that his sister Eden fell into a hibernation like state. It's not known if the war has ended and what became of Ayden. Now Machi has been left to her own devices and tries to run the Nest herself. She has recently come into contact with an odd girl who has an ability to make portals. And has agreed to let her leave a portal open in the lobby of the Nest for people to come and go from a place called The Sanctuary.

Side Story

A war has broken out between Ayden and Eden's kind. Being the heir, Ayden has gone off to fight for his kind and kingdom; leaving his sister and fiance-to-be, fact being that he backed out of asking when having the chance, behind. Now Ayden is locked away by the enemy's leader, tortured and made into her plaything until she's had her fill. Back at the Inn, Eden had awaken from her slumber and is trying to help Machi get Ayden back. Though both are stuck waiting for the man who is supposed to come to their aid.

Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

~First Floor~

Should you choose to enter, you will find quite a few things to do in the first floor alone. From hanging out at the lobby, to relaxing in the garden.

User Image

User Image
~Lobby~

Upon walking through the door, you will find a homey lobby. To the right, you find a sitting area set up in the turret space. Next to the seating area you find a spiraling staircase leading to the owners' room. Ahead, you find a small desk with a sign in book, should you decide to stay in a room. And next to the desk is a chalkboard used for announcements. And lastly to your left, you find two sets of stairs. The one going down leads to the tavern down in the basement. The other leads to the other owner's bedroom.

User Image
~Library~

Next to the desk, you'll find double doors leading to the library. The room has a majority of the walls covered in shelves, and two free standing shelves in the middle of the room. There is a table with chairs in between the shelves for reading or studying. There is also a nook of plush chairs and a sofa for reading as well.

User Image
~Garden~
Walking towards the seating area in the lobby, you'll find a hallway to you're right. Halfway down the hall, you find french doors leading outside. Out back is a moderately sized garden. As you walk out, you find yourself on a small terrace. From there, there is a small graveled path that leads to a bench and a small gazebo further down.

User Image
~Rec. Room~

If the double doors leading outside didn't get you're attention, then maybe the hidden hallway will. As you keep walking towards the stairs, you find a small hallway. As you walk a few paces in, there's a door on your right leading to the rec. room. Here, you will find a fire place always warming up the room. As you look around, you will find two seating areas. One in another turret set over by the window in a circular like bench. And the other in the corner by the door with a television. Not far from the fire place, there is a pool table and a poker table next to that. And on the wall there are a few dart boards.

~Second Floor~

The second floor is solely dedicated to the guest rooms. To the left, there are four regular guest rooms. To the right, are the themed guest suites. Or if you're in the mood to stargaze or look at starcharts, head straight across the main stairs to the spiral staircase.

User Image

User ImageUser Image
~Regular Guest Rooms~

Rooms 201-204 are located on the left. 201 being the closest to the stairs, and 204 being at the end of the hall.

User ImageUser Image
~The Crow's Nest Guest Room Suites~

This room is the first door on the right.

User ImageUser Image
~The Dragon's Den Guest Room Suite~

This room is the second door on the right.

User ImageUser Image
~The Rabbit's Burrow Guest Room Suite~

This room is the last door on the right

~Third Floors~

These are the only three rooms on the third floors. Each of them being at the top of the turrets. Two of them being rooms for the owners, and one being a public room.

User Image

User ImageUser Image
~Ayden and Machigai's Room~

The stairs that lead up to this room are the ones located by the seating area in the lobby. This is the largest of the three rooms. And naturally being the largest, it houses the two main owners. It's decorated a bit elegantly, though it wasn't really their idea. Eden simply insisted on decorating their bedroom. The two finally gave in, but gave her strict restrictions on how.. girly it could be.

User ImageUser Image
~Eden's Room~

The stairs that lead up to this room are the ones located near the stairs leading down to the tavern. This is the second largest of the three and belongs to Eden. It's decorated very girly and a bit childish. But that's just how Eden is. And since it's her room, Ayden and Machi gave her full control of the decorating.

User Image
~The Astronomy Room~

The stairs that lead to this room are located across the stairs on the second floor. This room is the smallest of the three and decorated in blue. There is a small table with one chair. By the window there is a telescope for star gazing. And against the walls are small shelves with astronomy books and scrolls of star charts.

~Basement Tavern~

Don't want a room? Just want a bite to eat? Or maybe just want a place to socialize with others? Simply take the stairs heading down to your left, and come to the Basement Tavern. Down in the Basement it's a cozy and rustic looking place. There's low lighting at night, and natural light flowing in the windows that line the top of the tavern during the day. Nearly all the furniture is made of wood. Though of course there are cushions on the chairs. (No one wants a sore booty). There are several tables and plenty of stools at the bar. Behind the bar is the kitchen where Machigai cooks the meals.

User Image

~Employee Cabins~

User Image

These small two story cabins are scattered around the Nest just a few meters away. They are exclusively for the Employees of the nest and can house two people.

~First Floor~

User Image
User Image

Upon entering the cabin, small dining table and decent sized kitchen are visible. As you walk in further, to left you can find a cozy living room. Complete with a fireplace and plush couches. And on the far left is a sliding glass door leading out to a patio just before the stairs. Under the stairs is a small storage room.

~Second Floor~

User ImageUser Image
User Image

The second floor is comprised up of three rooms. The first door visible from the stairs is another store room, a bit bigger than the first floor's. The second room is the bathroom which is generously sized and has a sitting area in one of it's nooks. The last room is the bedroom, also generously sized. It contains two closets, desks, a small couch and bunk beds.

Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

***Alright, here we go. Most important post. All I ask is that you PLEASE, for the love of Grod, follow the rules. If you have a question, PM me and I will let you know. Or simply bring it up in the OOC and TAG me and I will get to you when I can.***

arrow Follow the Gaia ToS. This means NO CYBERING. Now, I really don't give a damn if you take it to pm's. Just don't do it here. If it starts to get steamy, either fade to black or time skip after you play it out in the pm's. Don't like it, then leave. And should you disobey this rule, you WILL be banned and black listed. Another thing I ask is NO NUDITY. Now I don't mind the occasional skivvies being seen and such. And I don't care if your character goes commando. I just don't want dangly bits being thrown all over my thread. I don't care how long you've been on Gaia, and I don't care if you've gotten away with it in the past in other threads. This is my thread and I just don't want it here. Which brings us to the next rule~

arrow Respect the mods. Mods being myself and the white listers. Though white listers have a certain amount of authority, I'm 'God' here. So in the end what I say goes in this thread. And please respect fellow roleplayers as well. Refer to next rule should you not comply.

arrow Please be courteous to others, in other words, don't be a dumbass. Spamming, bumping, godmoding, stretching the page, flaming, trolling and other obnoxious behavior will be met with a warning. Swearing is just fine, but don't ******** do it every other goddamn word. Three warnings and you will be banned and black listed.

arrow This RP is lazy literate, meaning that no chatspeak is acceptable. Please write using quotations and paragraph format, no symbols to differentiate between actions and speaking. We expect good grammar, decent spelling, and a basic hold of the English/American language. There is no word count but we do expect that you can type out more than one line of text. Absolutely no one liners! Three sentences minimum! Writers block happens, but not all the time. Also, this leads to quality over quantity. If you can make something to keep answering to with a short paragraph of even five short sentences, that's fine.

arrow If you wish to be a regular, please either post once a day or three times a week. I understand the real world comes first. So if you aren't able to post the amount posted, just let me know through pm or in the OOC Thread.

arrow Fighting is a natural thing, it happens and it will happen in this thread. Can I ask all involved to please not fight in inside the building. There is a perfectly good clearing outside. Hell there's even a forest. Just no fighting inside. Though we do prefer you try to refrain from fighting. There are enough household injuries between Machi and Eden alone. We don't need any more

arrow No godmodding. There is no such thing as immortality. Even gods die.

arrow Speaking of dying, No instakills or killing of other characters. You may only kill another character if the user agrees to it.

arrow Though there is no word min/max I DO ask that there be a max of THREE characters per user please. It keeps the thread from turning into chaos. Should you want to use more than three, you can choose which ones you would like to have active and inactive. Simply pm me and I'll set it up.

arrow Have fun. That's what we are here for.

arrow Finally, please keep OOC conversations in the designated thread. (You can find the link in the first post.) Though an occasional OOC post is acceptable, but please use brackets or parentheses. Examples of acceptable OOC posts in this thread are [[Gonna head off to bed. I'll post tomorrow]], (Brb. Gonna eat), {I won't be able to post -insert amount of time here-}

Quote:
White List:
Eden Desu
groov
Autumn Sieera
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Quote:
Black List:
WildFoxAppears

Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

This post is mainly for regulars and employees. If you'd like to become either, simply fill out the profile below. Nothing too fancy. And add to it as you please. Just make sure to fill out what's already there. Please send the profile to me with the title "The Crow's Nest" to me through pm. Remember, this is just to keep track of who is here and active/not active. Though should the list grow long enough, I will make a thread for characters.

[b]Gaia Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Any type of picture is fine. Not picky, just please link it with [ x ]. Or you can simply describe your character)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Birth Date:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b] (Regular/Guest/Job)
[b]My Story:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b] (This is where you can start adding your own stuff)

Positions:
Owner(s) - Machigai Akira & Ayden
Co-Owner(s) - Eden & Amina
General Manager - Shahla
Maid/Buttler 1 - Max
Maid/Buttler 2 -
Chef - Meep
Baker -
Bartender - Jax
Waiter 1 -
Waiter 2 -

Rooms/Cabins:
Room 201 - Vincent
Room 202 - Darian Ravenshade
Room 203 - Aurora Smith
Room 204 -
Dragon's Den Suite - Avis Lorens
Rabbit's Burrow Suite -
Crows Nest suite -

Cabin 1 - Shahla and Yene
Cabin 2 - Max and Jax, sometimes Meep
Cabin 3 -
Cabin 4 - Meep (For the time being)

Employees:

gaia_crown Gaia Name: XxAvis_LorensxX Inactive
Character Name: Akira Machigai (Westernized: Machigai Akira)
Appearance: [ x ]
Birth Date: July 20th
Race: Human
Position: Co-Owner and Chef
My Story: Ever since I was a child, I have never been the most luckiest or graceful person. Because of this, my parents forced me into becoming a ninja. During my years of training, I met Kuro. But when it was clear that I wasn't good at being a ninja, my parents turned to their last resort. They set an arranged marriage for me. But the thought of marrying someone I didn't know or loved sickened me. Once more, this disappointed my parents and this led them to disown me. After this, I left home and my village and began to travel.

A few years later, I met Ayden. After a while, I began to fall in love. (Don't tell him that... He won't let me live it down). Though unfortunately the man I was betrothed to came back into the picture. Just when I thought my life was nearly over and gave up, Ayden saved me. We soon found this place and made it our own. Though soon after opening, Ayden and I have been separated; and Eden has fallen into a deep sleep. I took to traveling once more and came across a place called the Sanctuary. I eventually came back, and found a woman rummaging through my things. We agreed on having a portal open permanently to travel back and forth from a place we had in common. The Sanctuary.

General Information
Alias or Nickname: Machi
Birth Place: Japan
Hometown: Gokayama
Belief/Religion: Shinto
Profession: Ninja (former), Chef and Tavern and Inn owner
Hobby: Cooking, baking, drawing, stargazing, traveling, caring for her pet.

Physical Characteristics

Height: 5'2'' (About 158 cm)
Weight: 110 lbs (About 49 Kg)
Hair: Her hair is brown. And has gotten a bit longer, a bit past her shoulders. Though one side is still longer in the front.
Eyes ( Right/Left ): Both are dark brown
Skin: A somewhat tanned olive complection
Handedness: Left
Birthmarks: A light blotch on her upper stomach. Though it's a bit hidden amongst the scars
Scars: She has many noticable scars that are mostly hidden by her clothes. The one visible scar is on her face on her left eye, which is deep enough to disfigure it. The other two major scars are on her arms.
Tattoos: N/A
Piercings: N/A
Blood Type: B+

Basic Description: Machi is pretty average in height and a bit 'half developed'. Though that doesn't bother her as much as her scars do. She's a pretty lanky girl, which especially shows with the clothing she wears. And if you look at her hands, you find small scars and nubs for fingernails.

Disabilities: She is somewhat blind in her left eye. This was caused by a severe injury during a mission. She also has somewhat of a weak heart ever since nearly dying from Necrosis. She got the Necrosis from a severe infection in her wounds.

Possessions:

Most Prized Possession: N/A
Description: N/A
Origin: N/A
Function: N/A

Pets: Kuro
Species: Raven
Subspecies: N/A
Appearance: A black feathered and eyed bird, which is about a foot in length from beak to tail feather.
Origin: When she was younger and made her first summons, he was the one to appear. Since then, he kept her company and helped her with missions.

Psychology

Personality: Machi is a shy and quiet girl who doesn't talk much. She is usually seen biting her nails whenever she isn't occupied with anything else. She is also very subconscious about her body. Not because of how 'under developed' she was. But because of her many scars.

Goals: To settle down somewhere and make it on her own.

Fears: Being separated from Kuro or Ayden and having people see her scars

Powers and Skills:

Abilities/Powers:

~Summoning: She is able to summon crows/ravens for a variety of things. From giant ravens for transportation, to a murder of crows to use as a body double in evading attacks.

~Healing: She is able to use chakra for healing methods. With this, she can heal internal wounds, find broken bones, and minor external wounds.

Skills: She is skilled in the arts of ninjutsu, and taijutsu. She is also quite good at cooking and baking foods. Along with drawing exceptional pictures.

Theme Song
St. Patrick - PVRIS

gaia_star Gaia Name: Eden Desu Inactive
Character Name: Ayden Fall
Appearance:{X}
Birth Date: April 17th
Race: Rabbit Spirit
Position: (Regular) Co-owner
My Story: Ayden comes from a long line of powerful royal rabbit spirits . His mother Amina is the queen of the northern forests of Gaia and he her hire. Ayden , left the palace after his father's death fed up with being a protector of the forests ; he found his way into a small town where his life went down hill from there . Always in fights or pick pocketing travelers trying to find their way , Ayden did it all until he found himself falling madly in love with a girl he met in a tiny bakery . His Machi .

Other: Ayden can be a jerk , he enjoys teasing Kuro and his baby sister . Machi is always on his mind the moment he wakes up until the moment he goes to sleep . He likes cracker sandwiches with ham and cheese on them and milk .

gaia_star Gaia Name: Eden Desu Inactive
Character Name: Eden Fall
Appearance: {X}
Birth Date: Feb 14th
Race: Rabbit Spirit /half Human
Position: (Regular) Co-owner
My Story: Eden is half Rabbit spirit and half human. At a young age she was kidnapped from her family and raised in a circle until one day she found the strength to runaway. On her journey she found a sweet old and lady and her grandson who took care of her over the years showing her love and kindness . Eventually , the old lady passed away from a sickness and once again Eden put on her traveling boots.

Other: Eden is very girly and clumsy , she like to wear lolita type dresses and take baths using candy smelling soaps . She also have a older brother named Ayden.

gaia_crown Gaia Name: XxAvis LorensxX Active
Character Name: Shahla
Appearance: [x]
Age: Unknown (but most likely from late teens to early 20's)
Birth Date: Unknown, though creation date was February 13th
Race: Al-Mi'Raj (Human/Rabbit hybrid)
Position: General Manager
My Story: I come from the land of Moridaine* I was taken by the alchemists* at an extremely young age. Neither them nor I know when I was born or how old I was. Since then, they have preformed many experiments. One of which changed my life forever. They fused me with a rabbit and god knows what else. I've gained abilities along with my change in appearance. After years of being alone, they bunk me with an elf child they'd mauled and altered. I ended up naming her Yene* and began to sympathize greatly with her. She's like my sister now. Well, anyway, eventually we made our escape. I found this place called the Sanctuary and then another called the Crows Nest. I hop from place to place via my portals whenever I need a change of clothes. As of late, Shahla has lost Yene in a terrible accident. There was an altercation at the inn and the child became a casualty.

Other:
Alias or Nickname: Ahlly (pronounced ah-lee) A.K.A. The Surgeon
Sexuality: Straight
Birth Place: An alchemy lab in the lands of Moridaine*
Hometown: Durinbane
Belief/Religion: N/A
Profession: N/A
Hobby: Playing the ocarina

Physical Characteristics

Height: 5' 1'' (155 cm)
Weight: 101 lbs (45 kg)
Hair: Originally blackish grey, though now has white ends
Eyes ( Right/Left ): Both and amber yellow
Skin: Very fair
Handedness: Ambidextrous, but mostly right
Birthmarks: N/A
Scars: Overlapped scars on both wrists and ankles
Tattoos: N/A
Piercings: One on her left rabbit ear made from a tag
Blood Type: AB (human)/ ZY (Rabbit)

Basic Description: Shahla is a fairly slim girl. Mostly because she isn't fed correctly. Her skin is fair from being shut in a dark room for most of her life. She naturally has black hair, but it has whitened from the extreme stress from the experiments. Her hair turned white as a young girl when her hair was short, so as her hair grew her natural black began to show. Being a genetic hybrid, she has ears and tail of a rabbit. She also has a unique trait of having a horn just above her forehead on her hairline.

Disabilities: N/A

Possessions:

Most Prized Possession: N/A
Description: N/A
Function: N/A

Pets: N/A
Species: N/A
Subspecies: N/A
Appearance: N/A

Psychology

Personality: Shahla can seem a bit cold hearted and a bit of a fierce person. She rarely shows others any kindness; the only one being Yene. She is easily agitated and will be willing to fight should she think it necessary. Shahla also has a deep conflict inside her on what she believes she is. Usually seeing herself as somewhat of a "monster of frankenstein" type being. During times when she dwells on these thoughts, she can sometimes be prone to fits of rage. (This is one of the reasons why she is usually shackled to a wall). She is now very bitter, due to the loss of Yene.

Goals: None anymore

Fears: Caring too much and developing feelings after such an incident.

Powers and Skills:

Abilities/Powers:

~Portals: As far as she and the alchemists know, she has the ability to open portals to other locations. This is another reason why she is/was usually shackled to a wall. Though the catch is that she has to have seen or been to the place the portal is opened to. If it is to be open to somewhere in a building, she has to know the floor plan, ex. If not, she runs the risk of being caught in a wall or other structures. In result, the alchemists always blindfold her when moving her to the other rooms for experimenting.

~Blood Absorption: Whenever blood touches her skin, it gets absorbed. Every time this happens, her horn begins to glow for a reason unknown to most. Though she found out the cause from another alchemist in her travels.

~Self healing: To a certain extent, absorbing blood can help her to self heal. Though depending on what it is she needs to heal, she'd need either a quart or massive amounts of blood.

Skills: She is somewhat naturally skilled in fighting. She can also see quite well in the dark after being kept in a dark room for many years. She also has pretty extensive knowledge on anatomy. Being taught where things were in both men and women of different ages, she can open small portals into the body.

Theme Song
Monster - Meg and Dia (DotEXE remix)

*1. Moridaine - Moridaine is a great land filled with lush forests, vast plains, towering mointains, and an unforgiving desert. In the forests live the elves and exotic creatures. Deep within the mountains live the dwarves. And throughout the plains are villages, towns, and cities. Though it bears a name belonging to what seems ancient times, Moridaine is quite advanced.

*2. Alchemy - It's science and technology is most commonly known as alchemy. (It's technology is somewhat the same as that of the legendary Asgard)

*3. Yene - Yene is an elf that was taken from the forests after wandering too far. When she was taken and changed she was only three. After two years (now five), she still barely speaks. And when she does, it's only to Shahla. Though she doesn't know much English, and mostly speaks Elvish. She is a very introverted person, and usually hides behind her older sister figure. Yene is a small fair skinned elf, with her hair nearly as fair as her skin. Her face is heavily scarred from having her eyes gouged out. Upon changing her, Yene gained a pair of wings and her ears have somewhat become larger. Like Shahla, she is very malnourished. She doesn't have many skills, and seems to be afraid of almost everything. Though she has wings, she is not very skilled at flying at all. Though she can hear quite well, and has gotten used to using vibrations and a type of echolocation to determine where things are. She is now dead

gaia_spoons Gaia Name: Groov Active
Character Name: Max | Jax
Appearance: my signature is my character. Tall, dark and hansome. Both twins have the same outfit wich consists of cacky leather vest, slim cut pants and an old pair of goggles. The twins never use the goggles they were gifts that they never take off. Black hair witha white streak in the front.
Birth Date: i dont remember what year this rp takes place but 24 years ago .
Position:job hopefully smile
My Story: long story short twin werewolfs were born into this world to do something great. They just havent figured it out yet.

Other:

gaia_spoons Gaia Name: Chef Zeke LeDeltrie Active
Character Name: Meep 'Zekariah' Collins
Appearance: nearly 8 feet tall, furry lion-like man with no arms and one eye. He's a massive mutt.
Birth Date: July 15th
Race: Only Pure-Breed Darkling
Position: Chef
My Story: Back in the 1500s of Earth(Gaia), a small family lived in a old and very dead town. There weren't many people, and only one child in the village, Zekariah. From birth, he was born under a bad omen, his parents abused him, locking him in cupboards for days on end, starving him and beating him. When he turned five, his family had finally gotten something popular from London made for them, a gazebo. The night they were going to use it for the first time, a storm broke out and the family fought, saying it was Zekariah's fault. Lightening from the storm struck the gazebo, setting it ablaze. The child tried hard to get his parents out, but they wouldn't listen to him. A board landed on his back, pinning him to the ground, burning his back. He was forced to watch as his parents burned to death. Thankfully, the neighbor down the road saw the fire and came to help him, he was the only one to survive.
After he recovered, he was put in a orphange in London, though it didn't last long. He ran away first chance he got. Living on the streets, he learned many skills. One day, he met a man named Ethan, instantly they became as close as brothers. He lived at a bar that Ethan's husband owned, it was there he met his first love and husband, a vampire named Kai Shadowheart. Only after a few months of their marriage, Zekariah got very sick. Fearful of death, he called out to a demon to save his life. It was then that he met the shadow demon king, Lord Z Roronoa. The demon granted his wife, fusing his body with pure darkness and shadow energy. It transformed him from a human, to the darkling he is now.
Since then, he's had a lot happened. He had to lay his first husband down after humans attacked him and killed him, he lost his adopted son Yuki, and his family from the bar he once called home vanished without a trace. But on the brighter side, he was brought into another family, a royal family from another world. After a spell, he was split in two, thus Meep and his twin sister Zeke were born. Meep still has all his memories and knows where and how his sister feels at all times.
Before coming to the Crow's Nest, Meep worked at bar called the Mythical Creature, run by his friend Rosie. He lived there, taking care of it and making new friends like the wolf twins Max and Jax. He had a mate there as well named Yukie, but one day, it all vanished. He was alone for a long time before leaving to go and find his only friends that he could track down. He ran into several hunters, the only means of escaping was chewing off his own arms.

Other: He has a helper of sorts his shadow turns into a shadow demon named SC Alpha, he doesn't really speak English, only Shadow Tongue. He also can not ever get too cold since it would put out his 'inner fire' that is in one of his three stomachs.

Regulars:

gaia_crown Gaia Name: XxAvis LorensxX Active
Character Name: Avis Lorens
Appearance: [x]
Birth Date: March 22nd
Race: Human
Position: Regular
My Story: Avis was orphaned at the young age of ten. Not wanting to grow up in the orphanage, she ran away. One night, she stopped by a shop that sold alchemy supplies. Naturally, this piqued her interest and she went in to look around. The owner saw her and thought she had potential. She was then adopted and taught alchemy. She used to co-own the shop. Now, she travels around and picks up other trades to and expands her knowledge on several things.

Other: N/A

Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

gaia_nitemareleft Grand Reopening! - 8/4/15 gaia_nitemareright

exclaim Changes to the first two rules have been made! Please take note of them -8/10/15- exclaim

exclaim More changes! Side story added and change of character activity and jobs. (Message me if you wish to change activity status) exclaim

exclaim Yene dies 10/8/16 exclaim

Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✗✖✗㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏▬ Akari Machigai ▬㊏㊎㊍㊌㊋✗✖✗

Current Outfit:
Reffer to avi

It had been a good few months since Ayden, Eden, their mother and she had left the Blossom. After a good long while they found this place. It was then that they'd all decided to open up an inn. Though so far, business had been a bit more than slow. It was dead really. Machigai went around the desk and over to the small seating area. There was no way she'd keep standing in one spot. "Where the hell is Ayden...", she mumbled to herself as she sat herself in one of the plush chairs.

It had also been a good few days since she'd seen Ayden. Eden had been locked up in her room decorating. The room had to be 'perfect', so she had only come out to eat. And even then, Machi hadn't seen much of her. Even Kuro hadn't been back in a while. Machi had resolved to let the bird fly about as he pleased, considering their new location. At first her anxiety shot through the roof. But Ayden slowly helped her overcome it. He'd helped her with a lot of things. Though some are just taking more time.

Health: ㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏
Mood: Nervous
With: Alone at the moment
Where: The Crow's Nest - 1st Floor Lobby
Relationship Status: Kinda with someone

✗✖✗㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏▬ ╬ ▬㊏㊎㊍㊌㊋✗✖✗

Benevolent Spook

15,600 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
Durring the initial acquisitions, Gustave had made arrangements as it would seem with the owners of the establishment. He had set up a room for himself in their establishment so that he could have some place quiet to just relax and get away from it all. The quaint little building, the out-of-the-way location, the quiet neighborhood. Gustave chose it for all of these reasons in particular, and now he was showing up with some things in tow. Behind him could be seen a few little robotic creatures called Myr carrying a few boxes it seemed on their backs. There were five in total, and two of them were carrying one trunk in particular that seemed to have some chains hanging out of it. Gustave waltzed up to the doors and waved his Myr to halt outside for now.

At this point, He would continue on his own. Today he wore his usual garb of an asymetrical sweater over a form-fitting spandex underlay that left his stomach exposed. Around his waist he had his waist-cloak strapped in place over the belts holding pants on. In addition, though he severely doubted he'd need them he carried his weapons in a rolled up sack under his right arm. His longsword stuck out the most, a simple weapon by design with plain straight quillions and secondary guard rings, and a pear-shaped bulb of a pommel. The next would be his sideword, looking like a short, thin version of the longsword save the secondary ring guard further up the blade. He kept his pact dagger sheathed up under his waist cloak, just by his left buttock.

His light red boots would thump gently as he stepped up to the door and popped the door open to peek his head in.

"Anybody home?"

Gustave would call out as he stepped inside. He still had a small matter to clear up, and he wasn't sure if the room was his just yet. Maybe one of the sweet owners was about to clear up his questions?

XxAvis_LorensxX

Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✗✖✗㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏▬ Akari Machigai ▬㊏㊎㊍㊌㊋✗✖✗

Current Outfit:
Reffer to avi

As she sat there in the chair, Machigai looked out the window. It really was a nice place. She was glad that she'd gone along with Ayden's plan. Her thoughts were interrupted when she noticed someone walking towards the establishment. "Finally a customer.", she said a bit eagerly. But the eagerness quickly turned to nervousness as the man stepped in.

Machi quickly stood up and walked back over to the desk. "Welcome, I'm Machigai. Can I help you with anything today?", she asked with a nervous smile. "Damnit Ayden. The hell are you....", she wondered to herself as she began to twirl a piece of hair around her finger.

Health: ㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏
Mood: Nervous
With: Gustave
Where: The Crow's Nest - 1st Floor Lobby
Relationship Status: Kinda with someone

✗✖✗㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏▬ ╬ ▬㊏㊎㊍㊌㊋✗✖✗

Spooky Mittens

Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

☼๑۩۞۩๑☼ Ѧѷɨʂ Lɸʁҿᾒʂ ☼๑۩۞۩๑☼

Current Outfit:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[[Ooc: Ok, this one kinda got botched. Long story short: Avis is taking a vacation from her job and is sharing a room with Gustave]]

Health: ۞۞۞۞۞
Mood: Starting to unwind
With: Gustave
Where: The Crow's Nest - 2nd Floor Dragon's Den Suite
Relationship Status: Does it matter?

жΩ ☼๑۩۞۩๑☼ Ωж

Spooky Mittens

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash