Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lithia Kane
User ImageUser Image

Loction: Asper - Bar/dinning area ~ With: Vanessa, Jenica, Razael, Vera, Angel, Heiden, Alisa, and Braxton

User Image

Turning her head suddenly to look at Vera she stared at her a moment in thought. Her request wasn't really all that unusual...and business HAD been slow as of late. She purse her lips in thought. Business was business though.
"If you or Jenica can find someone to cover for you in your absence, sure. I mean this is your guys job and what you were hired for after all. I don't mind that you come at all. I would welcome it but both of you at the same time?" she bobbed her head side to side with that expression that said: not likely.

"Roy...roy will do it. I know he will..." Jenica spoke up suddenly.

Oni looked to her with a perked brow. "Jenica...that is rather devious of you...playing on a mans heart strings like it that..."

Jenica shrugged and grinned. "I'm not ready. Not off the table." now she laughed unable to help herself.

Onyx chuckled "Okay well, if you can get him to cover then sure. By all means you can both attend." at least Oni knew Roy could be trusted.

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

Linia tapped her and had her sit back and Indian style at that. She watched the strange creature of a woman. It was wordless between them for awhile and she waited patiently. She nodded while listening, telling her she will be gone as long as it takes. Honestly she probably knew in her heart the lands would be okay. Lithia was just hobestly eager to get this all started she was super ambitious that way. Determined to grow, learn, teach. She was thinking now when Linia continued how she understood that she felt the need for love. To be loved, to give it. She mentioned about when she was with Heiden, now Raz had told her he thought she was beautiful. A blush crossed her face however,

"He spoke about me to you, back then?...and you warned him against things?"

She chuckled all her own because originally Raz and herself were nust kicking it, with no intent of a serious relationship. An agreement that fell apart rather fast honestly. Linia shocked her with now gentle wasn't the best term for this but it worked, Lithia was shocked by all this.

"I will try to honor you as your daughter in law...and as a Queen, I thank you for your consul...truely"

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

Vera looked at Oynx and nodded she didn't really know anyone else the person who could cover was the one being Crowned after all. Then Jenica popped up vocally talking about someone named Roy. Oynx teased Jenica about playing with heart strings and The other stated not ready. Then Oynx said they could both come.

"Thank you Capitan.."

She smiled lightly but looked at her friend,

"Whos Roy?"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lithia Kane
User Image

"It is, as I told you before. If no one else, then I will see to it that you succeed. So much is riding on you. No way it can be done alone. It's not made that way. That pointy eared man doesn't seem keen on it either. I am sure you have no reason to worry." now she would go back to her other words. She could sense that there was more curiousness from the young Queen to be. She worked very hard to not allow her eye's to flutter (her version of an eye roll) and snort.

"I did. I told him that it was best to put you out of his mind. That crossing your allies was bad. He said that he knew that and would never do anything to hurt Heiden, but moved on to speak about how lucky he was. I told him then that lucky was a made up human thing and that he shouldn't invest anymore thought into such a notion. That if this was any other circumstance, luck would play no part. That he would make his attempt to attract the female and hope that she accepted. Simple as that. Or...steal her. Either which way." and she wasn't being cute about it either. She was dead serious.

"Raziel had been blubbering on about how he thought you were perfect and that if he had the chance he would make you his Queen, and at the time I was all: blah blah blah, focus! - I mean he had a bad situation with Cassandra that I felt needed to be rectified. Hence why when he came to me with the plan to take his children back, I went with no hesitation. I knew nothing much of you despite his talking of you. He never said anything more to me about you after first meeting you. I didn't know of your species, your credentials, how you looked, nothing. Raziel has always had wandering eye's for the beauty of this planet. It's Onyx and that damn Raza's fault." she told her.

OOC:

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lithia Kane

User Image

<< Location: Asper - Bar/Dining area - >> With: Vera & Co. >> Wearing: ROK

Jenica looked to Vera when she had asked about who Roy was. She blushed a little.

"Roy is a long time friend of mine back in my home town. He and his family moved to Plymouth and we lost touch. Then I found my way to Lockeport not knowing that Plymouth was so close by. Not until later...after I had joined the Asper. Anyways we reconnected and after spending time together he asked me to marry him." she shrugged.

"I told him no. I wasn't ready. But that doesn't mean I turned down his offer indefinitely. We still talk and text each other and I still get out to visit him from time to time." she briefed Vera.

'I should text him now...'

'I'll "pick him up". It will be faster that way." Raziel interjected upon catching the tail end of the conversation.
                                                "We will need to be on our way shortly."

"Okay I will tell him to go into Lockeport. You can pick him up there."

Raziel chuckled "I know where Plymouth is. I can pick him up there."

"O-oh...okay. Well, I am just going to go pack a few things then"

"Jenica, Jenica. Come and eat. You made an amazing meal. You should enjoy it with the rest of us. Come and sit." Onyx spoke up with a light shake of her head.

Jenica blushed a little but did as Onyx wished of her. She would come to sit in the chair beside her Captain and eat. She would send off her text to Roy who of course, agreed to help her out on board the Asper.

((edited))

Fashionable Warrior

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My thoughts/Feelings: What to say?
Who I'm with: Everyone..

[â„£] Keeping to one's self, and trying to hide the throbbing pain, especially after what she just went through. The skin and flesh would have to heal, complementing Raziel's work however. Speaking of which, she had noticed his eating habits, not entirely odd, but different no less. Before she caught herself staring and lost in thought, she blinked back to her empty plate. Done with her sandwich she just sat her plate on the table, folding her hands neatly in her lap. Though, taking a break from looking at everyone, she glanced to her glass, contemplating taking a sip or two, starting to feel the effects of the healing tonic. Her wounds didn't throb as much and she started to relax. A soft sigh, one that could barely be noticeable. A bit of the conversations catching her ears.

At the clearing of a throat, she shifted her eyes to him, noticing he was starting to speak. Surely, he had other more important people to talk with other than herself. Was she excited to see the elves? In a way, yes. Curiosity if anything, haven't not seen any elves in her lifetime. "A bit. They sound interesting."Though, she was not looking forward to the shopping. Different Creeds? She supposed that meant like types or sub-races. "How many of these Creed's are there?" She was asking a round about figure though.

In her past, and growing up, she had traveled, but most of it was seeing the crates of shipments and cargo verses the actual land and people. She was cautious, careful, not wanting to expose herself. A stowaway boy, covered in dirt and rags. No one knew and when they grew suspicious, she would leave. My how much she has changed, in some ways and for the better.

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

arrow The Asper: Dinning Area

Ailsa aka Alistima of the Aos Si// Wearing //

"Can you teach me more magic momma? I want to do more then just... Feel. Uncle Lance tried to help but his magic works different then mine."

Ailsa was still feeling the magic of the creature up above them but she nodded. "Of course Braxton, you don't have to ask." Inwardly she felt like her heart was going to explode from love. She had barely touched her food.

"Your coming along Jenica?" Ailsa had managed to catch the last bits of conversation, distracted in her own little world. She grinned, her peridot eyes shining brightly. "I am glad! It's been forever since we hung out."

With: Heiden, Braxton, and company.

Ooc: short post is short blah sorry...

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Vicious`Mistress

User Image

Location: Asper - Bar/Dinning area ~ With: Vanessa and Co.

Sure he could speak to the others but he knew there would be more than enough time for that. For the moment thought, Vanessa was his patient. He was keeping an eye over her health. Having her attention he was actually surprised at the lackluster she had in regards for the elves. As a human, most were a little mind blown to be able to see such people but then Raziel remembered: She was aboard the Asper. She was speaking to a terrestrial for ******** sake. The shock was long gone for her. He smiled softly to her statement.

"You will enjoy it. There is an unexplainable calm in Rumare." he told her.

When she asked about the various types and how many there were, he thought a moment.
                                        "There are many different families and different types from what I hear. Though I do not know for certain, I would be very interested to learn the answer." he expressed honestly.

Symbiote: Here
                                        The Black Smoke There
                                        In Flight His Wings
                                        His Current Threads Outfit
                                        The Flesh Physique
                                        Etchings Markings *Looks like scarification when not in Viribus Form

Fashionable Warrior

User Image

My thoughts/Feelings: Not sure if I'm ready to leave again so soon.
Who I'm with: Raziel

[â„£] Vanessa nodded his comment about enjoying the trip, adventure of meeting the wondrous people there. No doubt she would admire them. At his unsure answer, "Then perhaps when there we could find out together, surely someone would know." Right? She turned her gaze and reached for her water, lifting it and bringing it to her lips, drinking down the cool liquid. Placing it back, she could tell that the effects of his energy vial was taking its course as she wasn't feeling as tired. Her hands now reached up, combing her fingers through her thankfully clean hair. By the random conversations about the room, its seemed everyone was going. Turning to Raziel, she parted her lips, trying conversation. "How will be traveling? I mean, will it take a while to get there, so I know what to pack or actually when to start packing." Though, she wasn't sure how mobile she would be or how healed she would become.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-The Golden Flower-
Vicious`Mistress

User Image

Raziel was surprised to hear that she was so willing to find out, to learn with him. His smile may have been too exuberant, but he smiled none-the-less and responded with:

"Yeah! absolutely."

When asked about the mode of travelling he actually paused a moment to give it thought. "hmm" he was heard pondering. He hadn't really thought to consider her condition when configuring mode of transportation. Would she be okay in her state, travelling via his quick travels? He felt so and anything that may degrade could be repaired once there.

"I will be transporting us all via my quick travels." but now was the moment to speak to Alisa briefly.

"Alisa? Would you mind if I took you first, to alert Sinyaram to the need of healing. The hour will be late but we have no choice."

The Black Smoke There
                                        In Flight His Wings
                                        The Flesh Physique

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-The Golden Flower-

User Image

Jenica looked to Alisa when she spoke, she smiled at her. "Yeah! For sure. It has been too long..." her eye's fell to braxton a moment before quickly looking back at her plate where she continued to shovel in her food furiously.

Onyx paused to watch her with a frown.

When Jenica heard Raziel tell Vanessa how they were travelling and how the hour would be late, it gave the impression that they would have to go soon. Frazzled by the thought Jenica shot up from her chair.

"Ooh-ma-gad..." her one eye squinted as she forced swallowed the wad of food in her mouth.

"I still need to clear everything! I cant leave dirty dishes sitting around while we're gone." Jenica then began to frantically clear the table.

Onyx laughed. "Hm...well...she does have a point. We shouldn't linger too much longer. Alright. Let us grab any last minute little things that we made need and meet out on the deck." Onyx said before pushing away from the table and standing.

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
onyx2047

arrow The Asper: Dinning Area

Ailsa aka Alistima of the Aos Si// Wearing //

Ailsa knew she would more then likely be spending most of her time with her son. They had just been reunited but at the same time. She knew her friend deserved her attention just as much. Hopefully they could find the time...

Turning towards Raziel she nodded. "Of course. I need to tell Heiden but I don't think that would be a bad idea."

The Brax spoke up. "I'll help you!"

Braxton got up, having finished his meal, and gathered his mom's and his empty plate and silver wear. He began to help Jenica with her job. It was what he did with Uncle Lance back at the manor sometimes. He was just a kid so the image of him gathering the dishes was quite the sight.

Ailsa smiled and got up. "I am sure she appreciates the gesture Braxton but I don't think she would be too happy if you broke the plates."

Brax looked up at his mother and then back at Jenica. He nodded though and handed her the plates he had been holding. "I can help you dry!"

With: Heiden, Braxton, and company.

Fashionable Warrior

User Image

My thoughts/Feelings:
Who I'm with: Raziel

[â„£] Of course, she had nearly forgotten the fast travel methods they use, well at least Heiden anyway. Figuring Raziel did the same, she remembered the first time, having been sick and weak. Hopefully, this time, none of that would happen. He had spoken to Alisa mentioned traveling with her first as to prepare the elves of what should be done. She sighed softly, feeling everything was being centered around her. Vanessa didn't like being the focus, but then remembered the true reason for the visit. A ceremony of crowning royalty. Vanessa was just along for the ride.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-The Golden Flower-

User Image

Pausing a moment to watch Braxton help her, she looked to Alisa when she gently reprimanded her son.

"Oh no! No...it's okay...Let him help. I appreciate it." she would look back to Braxton with a soft smile.
                                                "This..." she moved off to the side a moment to return with the cart "will help us so that way we don't have to carry everything! Just help me pile up all of the dishes to the cart. There's a dishwasher in the kitchen. I think as long as we run it before we go we ought to be A-Okay." she giggled lightly.

Jenica had met Braxton before. A few times actually. She had gotten the opportunity to spend Christmas with him in Switzerland back when Heiden lived there. It was just...a whole other level now though. Back then Braxton was Alisa's child. Now...he was Alisa and Heidens child. It was just strange and a little overwhelming. Once upon a time she had had feelings for Alisa. They even briefly dated though, nothing too serious had occurred between them. Now she was getting married and starting a proper family with Heiden. She was jealous. It made her think about Roy's offer of hand in marriage. She had been torn you know? That love and family life VS the free life lead by her Captain, going places. Having investigations and hunting. It was thrilling and she loved to be able to be by her Captain's side.

Shaking these thoughts from her mind she and Braxton would clear the plates and wheel the cart back to the kitchens while Onyx and Vera put the tables and chairs back in order. While everyone went their separate ways, she and Braxton would scrape off the leftovers into the garbage, rinse and load the dishwasher.

"So...what do you think about the idea of being able to live on the Asper now?" oh she had so many questions for the kid.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Vicious`Mistress

User Image

With Onyx giving the word and Jenica, vera and Braxton cleaning up Raziel closed his eye's and focused. He would 'reach out' to Heiden.

'Heiden...what ARE you doing? Please stop playing with birds and come inside!'

Raziel then looked to Vanessa and smiled. "Just sit tight. Once I take Alisa and Braxton over then we shall make our travel. Is there anything that I can get for you from your room? Unless the medicines have activated enough to allow you to move of course."

The Black Smoke There
                                        In Flight His Wings
                                        The Flesh Physique

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff