Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

Lithia

The moment she moved, the other followed swiftly and was right next to her. Very close, not much distance between the two. As Linia focused on her face Lithia would focus on her tea the best that she could. However when Linia drawled on that however did she set down her present task at hand.

"I never said that Linia...And please do not eat people from the Asper, and please do not eat the humans that we know"

She sad very softly to the other woman,

"I was going to say however I like her enough and feel a kinship with her, as I helped Oynx run a mission to help her then I joined a Guild against slavery.....speaking of....I should really go check in on things soon......"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lithia Kane
User Image

Location: Kanesh Island - Lithia's abode - Kitchen With: Lithia

A grin most fowl appeared upon Linia's face when the Queen to be reiterated what Linia already knew. Onyx's simple request to all of those that needed flesh and or blood to survive. The Asperians were off limits. As well as the towns people where the Asper dwelt. To this, to being bold enough to reinforce the rules, take charge like a Queen should, Linia grinned ear to ear. It was explained, briefly and with some air of mysticism, that Lithia had aided the young one and as a result, had started a guild.

"Oooh...look at you...ever the active Queen..." she hissed in a low, sarcastic way.

"I'm hungry. That tasty mortal has got my saliva flowing...and...we aren't where the Asper dwells. Nor is there anyone here in your lands to eat so...I think I am going to take me a little stroll!" Linia said with the same grin still about her face. She was taking slow and deliberate steps back and away from Lithia.

OOC:

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
angel_of_darkness_4000

murderousvegan

((OOC: Sorry Angel I've got to keep things moving. You can catch up upon your return! ))

User Image
Location: Asper - Main Deck ~ With: Roy, Jenica, Onyx, Andrea,
& Galderel

There came a sound, like the snapping of fabric at laundry time. It was proceeded by a deep 'whaump' sound and then there stood Heiden and a rather handsome young man. ROYCE and like Jenica he too was completely human. A rather clever human and a privileged one at that for he knew of this world and the existence of the supernaturals. Somehow he was rather unfettered by it all, by the change and mere existence. This proved to be one of his greatest strengths. Not to mention he was a bit of a gear head and came in handy.

Royce's emerald eye's found Jenica first. He smiled warmly, step forwards and swooped in for a kiss. A kiss that rather took Jenica off guard, embarrassing her. Her face flushed pink as a tiny 'oop' came from her, followed by a nervous giggle. She could barely stand to bring her eye's around to her captain.

"Missed you..." was all he had said to Jenica. Royce then found Onyx's face. He smiled and nodded his head a bow of a greeting.

"Right! Well!" Onyx tried to begin. Truth be told, she had never seen anyone touch her Jenica quite so boldly. She wasn't too sure why she was irked by it, but she was.
                            "Mind the boat then...we'll be off now...all the security you need is downstairs in the infirmary. If you need anything or any of us just go down there to the Doctors desk. You will find what you are looking for."

Royce's brows went up to the Captains words. He became just so curious as to what this mysterious thing? Person? was that lay in the infirmary. He nodded none the less.

"Alright Heiden. We are ready when you are. Let's go in two's yes? Jenica and Andrea. You first then." and with that Heiden would take the two into his arms, holding them close before snapping away with them, dropping them off at Lithia's place before coming back.

Heiden would then come back for his mother and the mysterious beautiful bird known as Galderel. Onyx would coax the bird up onto her forearm or shoulder before also, being whisked away. The Asper would lay still.

~~~~~~

Lithia Kane

Location: Kanesh Island - Lithia's abode - Kitchen With: Lithia

There would come a familiar sound to the ears of Lithia. It came from her living room. Then there followed voices. Voices of fatigue. That sort of travel was always something else for those not use to it. It was a little like being caught up in a cold whirlwind. In Lithia's living room would stand: Onyx, Andrea, Jenica, Heiden, and a beautiful bird by the name of Galderel. Lithia would hear Jenica say: "Whoo! Heiden stop moving! I'm gonna be sick!" and Heiden replying: "Jenica...I'm over here..." a paused before: BLLLAARRRRGGGGSPPLLSSH- throw up. The crowd grimaces.

Transitioning: Here
                            The Black Smoke There
                            His Current Threads Right Here Waiting
                            The Flesh Physique

Fashionable Warrior

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My thoughts/Feelings: What's happening?
Who I'm with: Sinyaram

[℣] In the water with her head barely above the surface, he began to push her down. Taking in air, she held it as she was submerged into the water, taken off guard a bit, not scared. After all, she could trust him right. Her eye lifted following the light until she could no more, the darkness closing in around her. Her eyes closed as she took in.. well, nothing. Empty, nothingness. What was she in if not water? Suddenly she could breath normal. Odd.

Her arms floated out to the side of her, relaxed and calm. She didn't know what to expect, what to hear, what to feel. Her ears listened for anything since her sight would do no good. Suddenly behind her blackened lids, she began to see a faint glow. Opening her eyes slowly, she noticed the water changing. Her hand moved in front of her, watching the shimmering in the water.

In a flash, as if lightning struck before her eyes, she was presented with her hand covered in a wrap and feathers. Blinking as if she thought she was seeing things, she turned her hand over. Once again, but this time holding a glowing jade gem and then it was gone. Her hand normal she glanced around the basin, wondering if this was supposed to happen. As she did, another flash of screams, loud and angry almost. Gasping in her air pocket, her heart began to race. Something was wrong.

Her eyes closed tight, thinking it was in her head when in fact it was more than that. Her mind raced, as if searching. Another flash, longer than the last. Steaks of fire roared in flames as drums sounded about. Voices echoing of chanting danced on the wind, drifting in and out of focus. Dressed in more tribal clothing of beads, feathers and tanned leather, this.. memory, was old. Ancestor old. The vision zoomed to a woman's face, painted in white and blue pigments, her eyes white as she shook and chanted. Vanessa shook her head once to a side, not knowing what she was seeing. Her breath quickened as her heart race. Shifting again, a pack of wolves was running through a forest, seeing through thier own eyes, living as them. The focus zoomed out, above the trees, leaving the wolves as the sound of an eagle screech echoed across the racing wind.

Opening her eyes quickly, her eyes fell to her normal hands once more, but now, they started to glow green, her veins being outlined. Watching as it traveled up her arm until she could no more. Continuing up her shoulder, over her back and lastly to her head, her vision was interrupted again. As if being controlled now, voices started in her mind a language she did not understand, her hands lifted, starting to glow a bit brighter. As it did so, her wounds began to heal, and soothed her mind. Instantly, she gave in as it asked. Once done, the light began to fade. As if waking her up from a dream, the screaming voice called out, telling her to wake up in her tongue.

As if being forced with the power of a god, she shot through the water, heading to the surface. Breaching the top, she came a good half way out, gasping out of release from being controlled and gaining air. Settling a bit, her eyes looked lazily towards Sin, as her eyes tried to focus. Her arms moved a bit as her legs tried to gain footing, unsure where the edge was exactly.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Vicious`Mistress

User Image

All of Vanessa's visions, feelings, sound and internal emotions, Sinyaram partook of. He was just as perplexed as she had been. One thing he did know though, through his magic he awoke, he unlocked something that was never meant to be awoken. Something ancient indeed but what was most curious for him was that it wasn't elven in it's magick and nature. It was mystical and earthbound. Briefly it reminded him of all the times the older elves scoffed at the younger ones who wanted to study earth world and their cosmos. Convinced that nothing overly special lived there. How wrong they were it seemed. Even for someone as wise as Sinyaram, he ought to know that even he can never tell. Even the wisest should never claim to know the secrets of the universe. Sinyaram therefore could not recognize the people of Vanessa's vision as being Native American's, shamans nor what it was exactly that was happening to the woman with the white and blue painted face.

When Vanessa broke the surface, stunned and flailing it startled him. His own hands floundered to grab her and pull her out of the healing basin. Her body was convulsing now like the woman in the vision. Her eyes had rolled into the back of her head but were open showing only the whites of her eye's. Onto the ground Sinyaram brought her body. His mind was racing, panic stricken trying to figure out what had just happened. What was wrong with the girl. It was suppose to be simple healing. Though, he knew damn well he went deeper than that. He pulled forward from the very depths of her being. He knew he triggered something and that this was his fault. He shouldn't have dug so deep. He couldn't help himself. Once he caught wind that something had been there, something rich and powerful was hidden he had to know. Now, he might never know.

Sinyaram called out to her repeatedly, he would shake her a little, try tapping her face, placed his hand over her eye's closing his own and uttering enchantments, her body still jumped grotesquely. Finally he placed his hand over her heart repeating the process. Her body ceased to move. Sinyaram nearly collapsed in winded relief. His eye's however did not miss that in which was healed about her flesh. After a moment of catching himself he went back to trying to rouse her back into the land of conscious.

"Vanessa? Vanessa...can you hear me?" he said holding her close.

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

Litha was still shifted into her more human like appearance, in her shorts and tank tops she almost looked like she could be a modern day version of the moon Goddess Selene, or the least on of her few daughters. Her eyes that were blue grey again instead of blue were now focused on Linia. Heard the sarcasm in her voice, Then watched her as she said what she did and how she was hungry,

"Just do not cause too big a trouble....and see you later Linia"

Why try to stop her? She would just go later anyway, and Lithia would not mind some quiet. Once the other was gone, she heard some commotion. Heading out to her living room a good chunk of the gang was together there. She heard the talk and then Jenica threw up and if there was a mess, she would get in cleaned up. IT wasnt really a guards job but they delt with her beng asick so, there was one nice enough to help. She would help Jenica st before looking at the bird in aew she had never seen such a lovely creature.

"Well hello everyone"

Fashionable Warrior

User Image

My thoughts/Feelings: Where am I?What happened?

[℣] Her mind was swimming, not like the basin she was just in, but in history. The presence that made itself known still clinged to her mind, showing her more pieces of the past. No sense of time other than the tribe. At the warm feeling of his hand as his power and chanting began to work. The visions stopped and faded into blackness. Sound returned, also the feeling of her wet clothes that now was cold even. The bandages had been slipping off to show her healed skin, her braided hair still sopping as a mop, her clothes dripping all around her. Hearing her name mumbled at first, but then became clear. Her eyes opened a light jade green, fluttering opened slowly as she gasped and began looking around. Her heart raced, aware that she was now out of the water, having not remembered even getting out. Catching his face, her eyes blinked quickly scanning his expression. He seemed as worried as she felt. No words came to mind but other than to respond. "Yes, I can."

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
onyx2047

arrow Samara: Rumara Prefecture

Ailsa aka Alistima of the Aos Si// Wearing //

Ailsa didn't have long to wait for Raziel and Vanessa to appear and when she saw them the elf grinned. Waving them over, she watched as Sinyaram took over the care of Vanessa. Ailsa knew she would be in good hands and turned to watch the two of them go. What had Vanessa been through?

Braxton looked up at Raziel. He had seen him on the the ship but up close he could tell something was different about him. He was a lot different then any of the other people he had met.

Ailsa spoke to Raziel about random topics while they waited for Vanessa to come back. Ailsa was sure she was going to be fine but as the time passed she got curious about what was going on. It was hard to feel what was going on magically so she kept waiting.

(sorry so short... )

With: Braxton and Raziel.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lithia Kane
murderousvegan

angel_of_darkness_4000

User ImageUser Image

Loction: Kanesh Island - Lithia's abode - Kitchen With: Lithia, Jenica, Heiden, Andrea & Galderel

User Image

User Image

"GODDAMNITJENICATHATSMYSHOE!!!"

"Waahhhhh" Jenica wailed in her Jenica way of saying sorry. It was chaos.

Onyx rubbed the bridge of her nose as a guard came to help clean up the mess and tend to Jenica. Heiden came over and placed a hand to her shoulder, patting it. He was sorry. Oni waved him off sympathetically.

"I am going to go find Alisa and Braxton and take them back to the house. Did you wish to stay here or come with me?"

That was tough. It was also strange. Every fiber of her wanted to be with her son however, things were changing. Her son was developing a family of his own. Alisa soon to be his wife and Braxton, his step son. She would smile softly at Heiden and tell him that she was gonna stay there with Linia and Raziel. She wanted to assure him because he could be so much like her in the way that he would worry. Once that was done and Heiden was on her way, Oni would move to set Garderel into the back on a chair. Sniffling a bit as to offset another blasting of tears Jenica whimpered out an apology to Lithia.

"I'm sorry Lith...I...I can clean that up..." she sort of helplessly watched the others take care of it. "I'm just not use to- um...h-how are you doing? Nerves and all..by the way are you sure it's okay if we all stay the night here?"

((Edited))

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Vicious`Mistress

User Image

Sinyaram gave a sigh of relief when Vanessa had come around. Like a silent cue had occurred, misplaced, his court of elves came rushing in to gently grab up Vanessa. It was like she was of a feather and like it took nothing at all to lift her to her feet. Yet her feet never once touched the ground. The wrapped her in a blanket, incredibly soft and warming.

"Please take her to a room and help her dry off. Please send word to Alisa of the Aoi Si and Raziel that she will be staying here for the night. Please reassure them that Vanessa is fine, it's merely precaution." but was it mere precaution?

One of Sinyaram's elves nodded and broke away from the group to do his Kings bidding. Sinyaram would follow close behind the others as they all went indoors now.

"When she is ready, please inform me at once and bring her to the drawing room." and sin would part ways. Where exactly he went, one couldn't say.

Vanessa was taken to a bedroom that when looked at, was in every bit what one might expect for an elven room. Very Rivendale-esque. There only the elven women stayed. The males closed the door and stood outside in the hall way like sentinel guards. The women didn't speak much they simply just knew what to do. They fussed over Vanessa, helping her out of her wet attire and drying her off. They would redress her in something that resembled a chemise gown in cream. High collared and intricately crystaline beaded weave in the bust area. However, like the traditional chemise gown this one too had the double ties both above and below the elbow. Needless to say, it was a stunning beautiful and flowing piece. Crazy to think that this was bedware. A sort of Karaginu was then placed over that of the same colour but with gold evlish scrolls about its sleeves. Little slippers were placed upon her feet. Once she was set to go and her hair was dried and smoothed out into something decent again, they would bring Vanessa to the drawing room where indeed, Sinyaram sat in wait.

He had upon the table hot tea, native to Samara of course. He bade her to sit.
"I am sure that you are still feeling quite shell shocked about your experience...but it is something that we do need to discuss. I wish it could wait but sadly what with the coronation happening tomorrow, it cannot. Firstly, how are you feeling? What do you make out of the experience?" he really wanted to hear it from her.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-The Golden Flower-

As both Alisa and Razael stood out front speaking, Razael couldn't help but note Braxton who had eye's of curiosity for him. There would be plenty of time to speak more intimately later. For now, Raz would keep on focus with Alisa. He noted to her the sheer amount of people. Alisa would relay the scene she and her son had come upon, upon arrival. It really put things into perspective for Razael. The two would soon be greeted by a court elf, on of Sinyaram's that informed them that Vanessa would be spending the night under care of watch with Sinyaram. Raz looked to Alisa slightly wearily. The young elf cleared his throat and then reassured that Vanessa was just fine but that it was the wish and protocol of the King. He bowed and left them.

Raz was a little stunned and shocked.
"Well! Okay!...there...we have it..." he turned more towards Alisa now. "Um...I guess we should...go?"

Just then Heiden came into view. He would smile catching Braxton's eye's.
"Hey guys. Everyone is here in Samara. Mum and Jenica and your place with Lithia Raz. I am going to take Alisa and Braxton home...oh yeah! That's right! We didn't tell Braxton...we also have a home here in the elven city!" he would share with Braxton.

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
onyx2047

Ailsa relayed her feeling of being overwhelmed by the huge amount of people in Samara, all here to see Liltha crowned. It made her worry, feel stressed on the queen to be behalf. There wasn't anything she could do besides be there for Lliltha. She was certain Sin would do all he could to keep her protected but there was also Razael and his mother keeping an eye on her. She felt better by the time Sin's messenger told them the news.

"Oh!" That was a bit worrying. She remembered what Andrea went through and while Vanessa seemed to be in much better shape, Sinyaram was still keeping her for the night. She shared a look with Razael, worry clear on her face. When the messenger left she looked down at Braxton and then back at Razael. "I guess we could go and... Find the others?"

Ailsa was about to turn and head off when Heiden appeared and she grinned. "Vanessa is going to be under the care of Sinyaram for the night, so she is in good hands." Then she turned to Razael. "I will see you at the coronation tomorrow Razael. Everything is going to be fine!"

Braxton blinked in surprise, staring up at Heiden. "You have a house? Here?"

Ailsa nodded. "Yeah! It's your house now too! Your going to love it!"

With: Heiden, Braxton and Razael.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-The Golden Flower-

User Image
Location: Rumare prefecture - Sovine Mannor ~ With: Alisa, Braxton & Razael

When Alisa mentioned that Vanessa was staying with Sinyaram, his reaction had been like the other two. His brows furrowed, he looked from Alisa to Razael with a touch of concern. I mean what could he really do or say? Sinyaram, he believed, was the best person to be able to take care of her so, he had to have faith in that.

His attention had turned to Braxton now that the subject was on the house. His mother enticing him further by telling him that he was going to love it.

"Actually, I'd love to see it too..." Razael mentioned.

Heiden looked to him in surprise "You know, your right. I don't think you have seen it. Okay, it's not too far from here."

The lot would leave and in 10 or so minutes that would follow a path that lead away from the hustle and bustle of the main road. The crowd thinned. The path was lush with green tree's on either side lining the way. They'd come up to the grand house, ornate with the signature elven architectual carvings. Not much had been done by way of garden just yet as they were very new to the home. Even as it was, was still impressive. The four of them would go INSIDE and relax. Braxton would get the tour and no doubt get to choose his bedroom!

Transitioning: Here
                            The Black Smoke There
                            His Current Threads Right Here Waiting
                            The Flesh Physique

Fashionable Warrior

User Image

My thoughts/Feelings: Wow..

[℣] Before she knew it, she was scooped up by other elven men, and carried off to be changed, by his orders. Vanessa's mind began to panic, as she watched Sin fade into the distance then out of sight entirely. She had nothing to be afraid of, right? Especially after what she just went through, which was what exactly? Greeted-ish by other elves but female at least, she remained quiet. Strangers she wasn't good communicating with. Keeping to herself as usual as they dried and dressed her, she noticed the detailing in the clothing, the small subtle hints of sparkle it seemed to give from the threading of gold. It was beautiful.

Having caught a glimpse of a figure in a nearby mirror, she caught herself looking twice. This wasn't her. Vanessa rose her right hand and the reflection followed. Blinking as if seeing an illusion, she studied the attire she was given for the time. It suited her just the same, but left a wonder as she scanned over herself, turning a bit here and there. Once her eyes reached her face, she squinted. Something was different. As the elven women left for a moment, she walked closer, nearly staring herself in the face. Her eyes. They changed color. How? Why? She shook her head, puzzled even more as she placed a hand at her forhead. Suddenly remembering the flash of green, then the glow, it made sense. An unknown power that she had yet to figure out.

Having now arrived at Sinyaram's company once more, she sat as he directed. Things were different, she could sense a tingle of his magic. Odd. Folding her hands in her lap, she kept her back straight, knees together and head up, unsulking and poised. Listening to him her gaze never really caught his, just to the tea at the table and the decorations around them without moving her head. He was familiar, and clearly could be trusted. His questions however made a wreck in her mind. Taking one at a time, she answered them. "I am healed, and no longer in pain, if it counts for positives." Experience? Her eyes lifted to his directly now, to know she wasn't lying, not that she ever was. "Honestly, I don't know what to think. I can't explain it, though I feel.. different, more of myself. If that makes sense?" Unsure how much he knew about her and what he felt, left her to wonder. "From my gathering, it deals with magic, possibly healing and spirit of animals. The wolves, eagles, as well as others I'm sure, natures true spirit. Though, they seemed,.. angry." She left it at that, nothing else to really add or detail, he was welcome to ask more, however. She raised the question to him. "What did you see?"

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
onyx2047

Ailsa nodded in agreement with Razael. "Yeah, you should see the house. It's not very lived in yet but that will change soon." She gave a slight smirk. "I do think I picked out the best house in the neighborhood."

With Heiden leading the way, the group made their way to the Solvine Manor. Braxton was excited, nearly sprinting ahead several times before walking besides Heiden and asking him questions. Once they reached the house though Braxton grew excited again. They gave him and Razael the tour and after Braxton choose a bedroom (the fourth one) they sat and relax.

This was exactly what Ailsa needed. Just peace and quiet, being with her friends and family. Braxton wasn't sure exactly how to feel. He was happy but it almost felt too good to be true. If it did turn out to be a dream though he hoped he never woke up.

With: Heiden, Braxton and Razael.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces