Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Vanessa walks in and finally sees all the messy, muddy footprints on the floor and grabs a scrub brush and using her nymphy powers quirts water on the floor and begins to scrub.
barges into the manision with a sword
standes close to door

Tiny Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Vanessa is on the floor asleep on a half scrubbed floor with a scrub brush in her hands.
wakes up*ugh...hangover..
HI EVERYONE!!! stare and...no one.......*starts dusting windows*
*sigh* no one really is on huh...*goes an drops on ta sofa and gets book out and starts reading.*
*stands up a while later* newayz... ineed ta go eat dinner...byez....
gets up from his sleep to keep watch
hits ground with his
fist.
Shotto
yawns*
dot dot dot..... sweatdrop u like sleepin alot dont you. XP. now,.....i shall go about my business...wipin ta bar...an leave u in peace...
uh..im guess nobody's here wit me...again...... crying eek omg...is that...A GHOST?!?!?!?!.....COOL!!! lol. sry.....unless nobody's here...yea..no one's here....any livin person should've been awoken by mi..umm...insane screamin....
roxanne2332233
uh..im guess nobody's here wit me...again...... crying eek omg...is that...A GHOST?!?!?!?!.....COOL!!! lol. sry.....unless nobody's here...yea..no one's here....any livin person should've been awoken by mi..umm...insane screamin....
umm..im talkin to myself arent i....that's the first sign of insaneness! well...i gots ta run or sumthin...i got ta leave.....byee...

Tiny Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Vanessa has successfully finished scrubbing the dirty floor...only to find...

MUDDY FOOT PRINTS! eek

She attacks them with her scrub brush of doom and nearly dehydrates herself in the process.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff