Vampire 0.20512820512821 20.5% [ 16 ]
Were 0.051282051282051 5.1% [ 4 ]
Spirit 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 9 ]
Demon 0.28205128205128 28.2% [ 22 ]
Hunter 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 > >>

well i need to get some new weapons
*dreetns demon part slowly growed stronger and says to dragon and pizzadude* you know how longer i use the demon part how stronger it becomes and how more il be like a demon *look sinister to the civilians if there isnt a hunter between all the ppl*
*walks up to the nearest person with weapons and takes them hmmmmm these two katana's should do.
"Me too."

-Pizza Dude leaves to go to the weapon shop next door and comes back later with a dark demon scythe-
*dreetn looked in his coat to hes weapons and showed them to dragon and pizzadude* look this are my weapon that i maked thy are indestructibule who want my other 2 handed blade from internaldeath
*and trows it on the ground*
*Maetrise pops out of nowhere* "Well, it seems like a lot has gone on in my Cafe while i've been gone......well, toodles! I'll be back in a couple hours!" All thats left is the air as Maetrise disappears.
i need new clothes i need to save up thow i only have 2.1k
dreetn
*dreetn looked in his coat to hes weapons and showed them to dragon and pizzadude* look this are my weapon that i maked thy are indestructibule who want my other 2 handed blade from internaldeath
*and trows it on the ground*

"Oooh I want it!"

-Grabs it-

Hehee!!
Maetrise
*Maetrise pops out of nowhere* "Well, it seems like a lot has gone on in my Cafe while i've been gone......well, toodles! I'll be back in a couple hours!" All thats left is the air as Maetrise disappears.

"You're Cafe is really nice Maetrise." 3nodding
*dreetn looks up in the air and in his head he feels smething its a strong light force comming the way of the tavern and says to dragon and pizzadude* there is somthing comming this way, a very strong person i think its a paladin becous i feel a strong light force
*everyone on your guard be ready for anything*
-Stands with two demon scythes-
*dreetn trows a gun with armor piercing bullets in to pizzadude and dragon*here guys a paladin is nothing to laughf whit i only killed one once and thy are strong so watch out for his blade
"pulls out both his katana's and cuts himself for demonblood on the sword so it will burn his enemy"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff