Total Votes:[ 78 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 >

WinggedOne
dreetn
WinggedOne
dreetn
WinggedOne
dreetn
*dreetn walks in and asks winged one*i heard your 10000 years old whel whel i was right that im onlder than ancient magic
im 50000 years old i protect the halfling as the start i became a god
i was born in times of the realm empire you where born at the end of the war then

I wasn't born on this place...so there for you aren't a god to me...no offence.

i didnt know but i you would hav been born here you would be at the last of the war (im the god of halflings)

I was born ot the begining of the Black mercy...I don't know any war but that...
the dark mercy war ahaa i remember that one that started when the realm wars where almost over i understand al of this now

you know of the Black Mercy wars that happened in Burn?

yes i do
when the realm wars was over got over ther whit my army of halflings to help
dreetn
WinggedOne
dreetn
WinggedOne
dreetn

i didnt know but i you would hav been born here you would be at the last of the war (im the god of halflings)

I was born ot the begining of the Black mercy...I don't know any war but that...
the dark mercy war ahaa i remember that one that started when the realm wars where almost over i understand al of this now

yes i do

*Thiex just stays silent*
WinggedOne
dreetn
WinggedOne
dreetn
WinggedOne
dreetn

yes i do

it was a cold war that al i remember
my parent where killed during the realm war thy where killed bye the dark elder *gets silent a smal tear falls of his face*
Maetrise
*Maetrise Walks in* "Oh Wow!!!" she says, looking at the number of posts...." I do believe this calls for a celebration!!! Bartender!! Make everyone a round of my special sherry!!!"

"Here!! Drink lots!! I can always make more!!" biggrin *hands everyone drinks*
Maetrise
WATCH THIS!!!!!!

The BEST AMV Ever!!!!!!!

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7Opq7hvVb0

*MAETRISE GETS RED IN THE FACE* " I SAID WATCH!!!!!!!!"

"thank you"
Maetrise
Maetrise
WATCH THIS!!!!!!

The BEST AMV Ever!!!!!!!

"thank you"

nice AMV man really
Maetrise
Maetrise
WATCH THIS!!!!!!

The BEST AMV Ever!!!!!!!

"thank you"

(((sorry, my comp won't let me...what was it?)))
dreetn
WinggedOne
dreetn
WinggedOne
dreetn

yes i do

my parent where killed during the realm war thy where killed bye the dark elder *gets silent, and a small tear falls of his face*

Red materializes back out of the shadows.

"My whole family was killed in that war. The children of men discriminated against cats, ever since my great-great-grandfather killed a man after he had killed another dragon-cat in combat... His companion. But the humans didn't listen."

Her voice turned colder, and she looked away.

""They continued to slaughter our tribes. They don't understand...But that war was just a way for them to start a fight with us. They wanted a distraction to cover the blood they were about to spill."
Maetrise
WATCH THIS!!!!!!

The BEST AMV Ever!!!!!!!

red6645
(((sorry, my comp won't let me...what was it?)))

probably the best AMV ever!!!! Its to the song "best of you" by the Foo Fighters, and the maker of it made it to where if there was a screen in the anime, it would show the foo fighters................... its on my profile...
red6645
dreetn
WinggedOne
dreetn
WinggedOne
dreetn

yes i do

my parent where killed during the realm war thy where killed bye the dark elder *gets silent, and a small tear falls of his face*

"My whole family was killed in that war. The children of men discriminated against cats, ever since my great-great-grandfather killed a man after he had killed another dragon-cat in combat... His companion. But the humans didn't listen."

""They continued to slaughter our tribes. They don't understand...But that war was just a way for them to start a fight with us. They wanted a distraction to cover the blood they were about to spill."

Gateway caught this as she walked in, taking her post near the front doors. "Then why are you bartending here?"
red6645
dreetn
WinggedOne
dreetn
WinggedOne
dreetn

yes i do

i fighted on your side then i once was akiller of the army but i couldnt kill your sort i....im srry so i created a army of hafling and fighted on your side
She shook her head, sighing. "Looks like this cafe has turned a little angsty."
*Maetrise walks in. Looking around, she sighs. Slowly, she walks over to the door to check the sign....Sure enough, it says "Closed". Now, Maetrise's face turns bright red, and she begins to utter a string of curses......*

"Who dare thought it would be funny to turn around the sign?? Huh???
My Cafe is ALWAYS OPEN!!!!!!!!!! It is never closed!!"

*She quickly flips the sign back around, so that the word "Open" is now facing the outside*

"There. NOW LEAVE IT LIKE THAT!!!"
Gateway Traveler

"A bit..." she says.
red6645
Gateway Traveler

"A bit..." she says.

yeah -_-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items