Welcome to Gaia! ::

Customer count

+1 1 100.0% [ 329 ]
Total Votes:[ 329 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 87 88 89 > >>

what will you ladys be haveing today?
what will you be haveing?
euclids_triangle
*glances around and waves to all the customers that have come in today* Wow, Natsura-chan! You've been busy today, haven't you? Hmmm... Looks like we need some more muffins on... *goes into the back to get more muffins baked*
A bit, yes, but it's no problem! Would you like some help with the muffins?
euclids_triangle
*comes out of the back with armload full of fresh muffins and sees Kari walking out* Did I miss something?? She didn't look her usual self. neutral

.O______________O.
.*sees the moofins*.

.MOOOOOOFINS! *stealsfromEuclid*.
.Muwahahahaha. I, Saffy, Moofin-steal of doom.
.SHALLTAKEOVERTHEENTIREWORLD!.

.*eats a chocolate chip moofin* n.n<3.

.::{<3}::.
Umm...could I get you anything?*smiled weakly*

.Ahh, ello there!.
.*is eating like 500 moofins* n.n;;;.

.I'm fine actually xD.

Sapphire Zelda

.Ahh, ello there!.

.I'm fine actually xD.

*Walks in, sees her eating all those muffins* stressed HEY! Quit eating all the muffins!

Uh... I'll have a turkey sandwich, white bread, lettuce, tomato, and mayonaise. And a Dr Pepper.
Sapphire Zelda

.Ahh, ello there!.

.I'm fine actually xD.

you o us 2k now!
Irvine_K] *Walks in, sees her eating all those muffins* stressed HEY! Quit eating all the muffins!

Uh... I'll have a turkey sandwich, white bread, lettuce, tomato, and mayonaise. And a Dr Pe
zk33ftet:0="Irvine_K] *Walks in, sees her eating all those muffins* stressed HEY! Quit eating all the muffins!

Uh... I'll have a turkey sandwich, white bread, lettuce, tomato, and mayonaise. And a Dr Pepper.

ok I'll be back with your order! ok here you go!
Xaruki stepped into the cafe fumbleing with all the groceries the she was holding. "Hey guys I'm back with fresh stuff. Stupid delivery trucks are always late when we get low on stuff."

She looked around and saw the crowd. "Wow this place is getting crowded" She silently said.
yeah I'm the onle one here to! now can you help me I've got 10 orders on the canter and peopl are geting angery!
kari910
yeah I'm the onle one here to! now can you help me I've got 10 orders on the canter and peopl are geting angery!

"Sorry!" Xaruki quickly put away the supplies and rushed over to Kari's side. "What's on the next order ticket?"
10 moofens and a decaf coffe
.2k? No prob. *gives them 5k.* <3.
.I ish so generous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items