+1 1 100.0% [ 329 ]
Total Votes:[ 329 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 87 88 89 > >>

Sapphire Zelda
.2k? No prob. *gives them 5k.* <3.
.I ish so generous.

.::{<3}::.
thank you! that's vary cind of you!
"Have the muffins that Euclid made been used up already?" She asked somewhat shocked.
tolk to the moofe girl... about that...
kari910
tolk to the moofe girl... about that...

Xaruki sighed and walked off into the back to prepair another batch of muffins. "Sometimes I wish we didn't make everything so fresh" She mumbled to herself as she prepaired the muffin mixtures.
the coffe is done! *runs back to the kichen* hm hm hm...
kari910
the coffe is done! *runs back to the kichen* hm hm hm...

Xaruki looked up from her third batch of muffins spotting Kari. "Looking for something?"

Dapper Phantom

*walks in to see Sapph still munching on 350 muffins* Zeldachan!! You're not being very nice, y'know! gonk

*sees the orders on the counter* AACK! eek

*grabs the orders for those people and gets them to the customers like a flash of lightning*

Whew! Wait... Irvine's DP! *runs around some more and gets Irvine's Dr. Pepper to him*

There. Will that be all for everyone?
Could I get a Cinnamon Apple Muffin and a Fruit cake and also a banana smoothie please ^^ whee
Yuki Murusiri
Could I get a Cinnamon Apple Muffin and a Fruit cake and also a banana smoothie please ^^ whee

Xaruki rushed out of the kitchen with the fresh muffins. Seeing Yuki's order she quicly made the Banana smoothie and brought out a peice of fruit cake handing the order to Yuki.

"Here you go. Anything else I can get for you?"
Hey, could I get a decaf coffee!
euclids_triangle
*walks in to see Sapph still munching on 350 muffins* Zeldachan!! You're not being very nice, y'know! gonk

.I'm sorry.. xD;;.
.Muffins are so yum.

.::{<3}::.
*brings the coffee* Here you go! Would you like anything with it?
Wow, even with three employee's we still seem to be short handed at times. Hopefully we'll get more applicants soon.

Dapper Phantom

Wow.. We had a quiet day! * takes this chance and runs to the back to help get more muffins*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff