Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oxxidation-12
Astaire
Oxxidation-12
Completely understandable. It's easy to try to butt in and referee where your input's not needed.

You mean like the moment you came into this thread?

I'm not the referee, I'm a guy in a toy steamroller. MY TRUCK HAS BETTER WHEELS THAN YOURS.

I've dealt with zero and his lackeys enough to have seen pretty much every route this can take. You'd be better off just backing away; after all, I have to log off sometime.

You'd think if that were the case, that you'd have gotten better at it.
You've never once dealt with me by the way. That's why youkeep coming back. It's cute, but tiresome. I'm going to go ahead and have you banned. It's been a long time in the coming, but watching you make an a** of yourself just isn't funny anymore. It's pathetic, sad, and annoying. You're just the fly I needed to swat. Have a nice life Oxxi.

CLICHÈ:

Beastly. You think I have more maturity than a nine year old. But damn you're condescending for someone the same age as me. Well that's what I get. I've gotta study for finals. Goodnight everyone.

NOUN. A VERY PREDICTABLE OR UNORIGINAL THING OR PERSON
zero the last decepticon
v.teekaa

I are confused?

Perhaps a bit.
I wanted to make a place more to the point of an adult oriented chat, but seeing as how that is against the TOS, I have to play by the rules. In doing this, I not only benifit the forum as a whole, I also get what I want out of the deal, as well. There will always be confusion, and there will always be naysayers, but in the end, I think this will work for the best, and hopefully benifit some of the writers here.
My take on the Minilurve, is just that. MY TAKE. I stated this in my first post, under ""If you agree with me, then this is for you"". I''ve already covered my a** in the regard of naysaying and flaming, so allow me to say this once:
I'm not going to argue with any of you. If you're here to write, then please do so. If not, please remove yourself kindly, or I will kindly have you removed.
Thank you all for at least giving this a look, and your submissions would be greatly appreciated. As for you, Oxxi, since you don't have anything else as a saving grace (i.e Can't write to save your life, and have the charm of a dishrag) your presence will be tolerated as comic relief. Lord knows we need a C3-PO.

edit:
Also, Teh Ministry is totally against TOS, and is hanging on by a very thin thread. I wouldn't laugh at the idea of seeing it hit the chatterbox in the near future. All it's going to take are a few more outbursts. You might actually thank me for this, one day. heart

Self-procalimed revolutions. Eh, I don't care, I don't come here much anyway, and I barely know anything about this place anymore, anyway.

Anywho, anyday I'll be anywhere, with anyone, and anyhow, I'm anytired.
PEOPLE WILL NOTICE, SMART GUY.

Enjoy sitting in your sandbox all alone. =P
Meh, I'm just playing Devil's Advocate.
v.teekaa
Meh, I'm just playing Devil's Advocate.

I noticed.
Thus not really worrying too much about it. wink
This is on the 7th page, and I had to check to make sure I hadn't accidentally clicked on the minilurv instead.
I think part of it going so downhill has to be due to the blatant animosity being thrown around all the time, despite it being built on a mountain, if you get me.
neutral

I'd like to try the Williams thing, but it's a little high above my reach right now, after the day I've had. I'm interested in working on the next one, though, and anxiously awaiting its post. smile
Haha. I started a thread just like this, a while back. Minus the "Ministry but not the Ministry" bits. No one wanted to talk about poetry.

Haha, the mountains told us; haha.

Oh. And. Oxxi. Haha.

Oh. And. I love how everyone's talking out their asses about prose. Haha.

Carry on, kids.
zero the last decepticon
This thread is for serious people, and serious discussion, and that is final.

rofl

+10000 douche points

You have reached: LEVEL 9 ASSCLOWN
holy ghost EXPLOSION!
zero the last decepticon

rofl

+10000 douche points

Then I wonder what that makes you for posting something like that?

Hmmm.....
zero the last decepticon
holy ghost EXPLOSION!
zero the last decepticon

rofl

+10000 douche points

Hmmm.....

Observant.
holy ghost EXPLOSION!
zero the last decepticon
holy ghost EXPLOSION!
zero the last decepticon

rofl

+10000 douche points

Hmmm.....

Observant.

A level 9 assclown?

So be it.
While you hearty attempts at being clever are well noticed, and taken to heart, your execution could use work, and your topic was beaten to death already. Should you choose to make aother go of it, I'm all ears, and more than willing to see the next batch of home made ignorance that you have to cook up. Actually, I can smell it from here, and the aroma is simply divine!! Please do continue, as we are eager to keep this thread to the top of of the page. Thank you for support, and if you ever come up with anything worthwhile, or poetic in your ramblings, we'd be happy to have your thoughtful submission, as well. heart
zero the last decepticon
Actually, I can smell it from here, and the aroma is simply divine!!

rofl

I can't believe you actually wrote that.

And it was right in front of you in black and white, so it's not like you said it without thinking.

Gold, Jerry. Gold.

What kind of Nickelodeon soup is your baby brain stewing in?
I knew you couldn't resist.
People like you never can.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas