10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Maybe DRUNK
Phrozen Pikachu
Maybe DRUNK
Phrozen Pikachu
the best life of cartoons before nickoledon and disney became what it is now ¬¬ and tv shows like fresh prince
i agree xD hey arnold was my fave!
Lol i've seen some weird creepy fan art of hey arnold, like come on she was a legit obessed with him she even had a shrine and stuff. As a kid we found it funny, but if you think about it .... thats no right yo sweatdrop

rugrats,recess,arthur,dexters laboratory. So many good show.
hahaha i should make a shrine of my crush then lmao jk oh oh i forgot powerpuff girls! emotion_bigheart

You do that, I won't be judging you at all.

Oh that show was good but it wasn't on the free channels so I never really watched it as a kid >.>.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
KaosSiren
Phrozen Pikachu
KaosSiren
Phrozen Pikachu

yh im jobless atm so don't join on me on what I said gonk . And I'm saving money for my Japan holiday in december >.>

ooooo fun fun. i love japan but friends over there tell me its still bad with all the radioactivity.

Well I read up on it, and like we aint going into the radiation zone (northern region).

to be honest with you it depends where :/ its a bit scattered because its in the water system last time i heard. but i havent talked to them in awhile. x.x too busy. do you like the food? if so which is your fav dish?

I'm obsessed with okonomiyaki and takoyaki but coming to proper meals, erm, I'd say ramen or a seafood hotpot ^^.

Hilarious Genius

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Phrozen Pikachu

Oh your first account must be loading with gold by now ?

this is my first account. i have 68k. --_-- when i first got on a few days ago, i had 30ish? only got more because of the daily chance and the welcome fairy.

Ah so you didnt collect any monthly collectables ?

no. i never had enough gold to get any and i refused to spend real money on gaia currency.

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Phrozen Pikachu
KaosSiren
Phrozen Pikachu
KaosSiren
Phrozen Pikachu

yh im jobless atm so don't join on me on what I said gonk . And I'm saving money for my Japan holiday in december >.>

ooooo fun fun. i love japan but friends over there tell me its still bad with all the radioactivity.

Well I read up on it, and like we aint going into the radiation zone (northern region).

to be honest with you it depends where :/ its a bit scattered because its in the water system last time i heard. but i havent talked to them in awhile. x.x too busy. do you like the food? if so which is your fav dish?

I'm obsessed with okonomiyaki and takoyaki but coming to proper meals, erm, I'd say ramen or a seafood hotpot ^^.

takoyaki <3 i love making udon. seafood hotpots are good. ramen eeeeeeeeeeeeeverybody loves XD

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
0Kitsune_Hime0
Phrozen Pikachu

this is my first account. i have 68k. --_-- when i first got on a few days ago, i had 30ish? only got more because of the daily chance and the welcome fairy.

no. i never had enough gold to get any and i refused to spend real money on gaia currency.

^^ I have the same logic. I just kept joining giveaways each month to get the new monthly collectable. Or just save up gold by posting to like 40-60k so I could buy one off the marketplace.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
KaosSiren
Phrozen Pikachu
KaosSiren
Phrozen Pikachu
KaosSiren
Phrozen Pikachu

takoyaki <3 i love making udon. seafood hotpots are good. ramen eeeeeeeeeeeeeverybody loves XD

Yes and when i land in Osaka, I will devour all takoyaki like you can get 20 for the price of 5 here in the UK sweatdrop . Can't go wrong with hotpot or ramen, it ends up being soup so nothing is wasted biggrin

Hilarious Genius

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Phrozen Pikachu
0Kitsune_Hime0
Phrozen Pikachu

^^ I have the same logic. I just kept joining giveaways each month to get the new monthly collectable. Or just save up gold by posting to like 40-60k so I could buy one off the marketplace.yea i'll have to start doing that. join givaways... any suggestions on where to find them? chatterbox maybe? hah i can't stay online as long as i like now. so no posting too much. in fact im going to have to get off very very soon.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
0Kitsune_Hime0
Phrozen Pikachu
0Kitsune_Hime0
Phrozen Pikachu

^^ I have the same logic. I just kept joining giveaways each month to get the new monthly collectable. Or just save up gold by posting to like 40-60k so I could buy one off the marketplace.yea i'll have to start doing that. join givaways... any suggestions on where to find them? chatterbox maybe? hah i can't stay online as long as i like now. so no posting too much. in fact im going to have to get off very very soon.

Well in the cb/chatterbox there tend to be numerous created through the day or just join an existing one. page or rng contest are your best chances.

If your heading off talk to you soon I suppose ?

Hilarious Genius

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Phrozen Pikachu
0Kitsune_Hime0
Phrozen Pikachu
0Kitsune_Hime0
Phrozen Pikachu

Well in the cb/chatterbox there tend to be numerous created through the day or just join an existing one. page or rng contest are your best chances.

sure. i'll friend you and we can talk again sometime. i might be able to get on later today, not sure though. bye ^_^

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
0Kitsune_Hime0
Phrozen Pikachu
0Kitsune_Hime0
Phrozen Pikachu
0Kitsune_Hime0
Phrozen Pikachu

^^ I have the same logic. I just kept joining giveaways each month to get the new monthly collectable. Or just save up gold by posting to like 40-60k so I could buy one off the marketplace.
yea i'll have to start doing that. join givaways... any suggestions on where to find them? chatterbox maybe? hah i can't stay online as long as i like now. so no posting too much. in fact im going to have to get off very very soon.

sure. i'll friend you and we can talk again sometime. i might be able to get on later today, not sure though. bye ^_^

Well I should be on later, so talk to you then. Have a good day ^^ !!

Kawaii Kitten

Phrozen Pikachu
Maybe DRUNK
Phrozen Pikachu
Maybe DRUNK
Phrozen Pikachu
the best life of cartoons before nickoledon and disney became what it is now ¬¬ and tv shows like fresh prince
Lol i've seen some weird creepy fan art of hey arnold, like come on she was a legit obessed with him she even had a shrine and stuff. As a kid we found it funny, but if you think about it .... thats no right yo sweatdrop

hahaha i should make a shrine of my crush then lmao jk oh oh i forgot powerpuff girls! emotion_bigheart

Oh that show was good but it wasn't on the free channels so I never really watched it as a kid >.>.
xD well, you're a guy you shouldn't be watching ppg anyway haha

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Maybe DRUNK
Phrozen Pikachu
Maybe DRUNK
Phrozen Pikachu
Maybe DRUNK
Phrozen Pikachu

xD well, you're a guy you shouldn't be watching ppg anyway haha

pshhh cartoons as a kid I didnt have a gender class for me. If it I enjoyed it, I enjoyed it lol.

Angelic Worker

Phrozen Pikachu
Waitingforwings6
Phrozen Pikachu
no...like being lazy

*facepalm* my bad >.>. I was tired when j read that sweatdrop

Ooo ok lol

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Waitingforwings6
Phrozen Pikachu
Waitingforwings6
Phrozen Pikachu
no...like being lazy

*facepalm* my bad >.>. I was tired when j read that sweatdrop

Ooo ok lol

sweatdrop

whatsup smile ?
Woo I got my old account back, I sent a request like a year ago and they finally got back to me.

apparently I used to chat here often.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces