Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

@ Adell: *yawn* > 0<

@ Dante: DX That's not good...What a place to have a light! I can't sleep in a room that's completely dark, though. I get scared, as silly as that sounds x .x I need some sort of light. There's a streetlamp (plus a few others that hang from building walls) outside of my window that serve as really nice nightlights :3

DX I do not know what that last one was all about. I think someone just slapped together a bunch of things he had lying around, mixed it together, and called it punishment. It sounds like something a wicked little child would put together as a prank.

Shadowy Player

@ Pink: Tired, huh? -yawns-

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Pink: ((Their driveway is right there. That's why. Light does get in around the edges of the shade, but I have thin curtains there to block it. It never gets completely dark in my room, though, so there's a lot of comforter-for-eye-shade.

Well most of that stuff, if not all, comes from cows. Every material that comes out of a cow is considered purifying in Hindu culture. Every material.))
@ Adell: Mmhmm... *nod*

@ Dante: Danggit...Talk about bad placement T .T Ha! Yay for blankies!

DX But why not just pick one thing?! Why make such a vile mix?!
If there's one thing I hate, it's drama. x.x;;

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Pink: ((I used to have an actual eye shade with me at school, but the elastic part stretched out and it pulled too much on the bridge of my nose.

To make it enough of a threat to scare people straight.))

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
EvFaerAshlynn
If there's one thing I hate, it's drama. x.x;;

((Here here, but why are you saying this now?))

Shadowy Player

@ Pink: Me too. -yawns-
@ Ashlynn: What happened? :<

@ Dante: Awwwwww! :< Why don't you get a new one? Heh, I used to have a Pikachu one when I was little > w<

Heck yeah. The threat of losing your insides is enough to scare the life out of anyone DX

@ Adell: > 0<
@Dante&Pink: I calmly PMed a member of a guild I'm on the crew for to let her know she's been stirring things up and upsetting people and to ask her to stop. She... didn't respond well.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Pink: ((I've had several already, plus none of them ever did my skin any favors. I had a long-running welt off one of them and the others just made me break out between my eyes.

It's just gross. And unreasonable.))

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
EvFaerAshlynn
@Dante&Pink: I calmly PMed a member of a guild I'm on the crew for to let her know she's been stirring things up and upsetting people and to ask her to stop. She... didn't respond well.

((Are you willing to explain further? I'm still sort of confused.))
@ Dante: I don't know how anybody can sleep with those things on D: They're so distracting...And from what you're telling me, it doesn't sound so comfy for the skin...

And icky D:

@ Ashlynn: Ugh, what a headache... x .x

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Pink: ((One of my better ones was really wide and loose, so it covered the area of my forehead and temples around my eyes. The elastic wore out way too fast, though. I have a big head.))
@Dante: This person said a few offensive things, I PMed her asking her to stop, and she went on an aggressive defensive and insulted me, and then triple-posted in the guild's general chat thread, replying to some of us who reacted to a
particular statement, and was being harsh about it.

@Pink: Yeah. It's 1AM here. =.=;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces