Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Star

XonyMudd
OokamixHime
XonyMudd

Yeah sweatdrop But that image is a really good one.

Absolutely!

Maybe I'll make a tiny square graphic version. I just hope I can make the text still legible if I went smaller with it xD

it's like, the perfect pic!

gaia_crown

What picture? Where? :O
Also, hi everyone~

gaia_crown

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
Sailor Seren
OokamixHime
PurpleDragonsGems
I love all of the millennium items, but I wish the amethyst millennium was more purple than it is. The gem you're holding in that one isn't really purple at all. =/

Amethyst could have been a lot better. They should have used lavender for the crystal and accents and used a good shade of purple for the overall look.

There are two I don't like, I would add Lapis to that but the bow for Lapis looks great.
classified_starseed

I agree with teh whole Amethyst was a wrong name to give that color. And as someone who owns a Lapis Millennium, yes the bow does look great. I may have to play around with my inventory again to get another Checkmate!Blue theme outfit going.

-Currently trying to play around with a "casual/civilian" look for Seren, besides her school uniform. >.< It's tough, since I want to stick with certain items.
yum_puddi

It's difficult enough finding items I like in purple without them naming something 'amethyst' then not having it be amethyst. lol

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Fragmented Reflection 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Noble Shade 100
Tiny Sailor Moon
XonyMudd
OokamixHime
XonyMudd

Absolutely!

Maybe I'll make a tiny square graphic version. I just hope I can make the text still legible if I went smaller with it xD

gaia_crown

Also, hi everyone~

gaia_crown
classified_starseed

In Xony's signature! It's quite cute.
yum_puddi

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
PurpleDragonsGems
It's difficult enough finding items I like in purple without them naming something 'amethyst' then not having it be amethyst. lol
classified_starseed

Yeah. I remember some of the outrage of people saying that it shouldn't be called that since it's not the right color/shade. A true purple Millennium recolor would be awesome, not something that's really light or really dark/off.
yum_puddi

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Sailor Seren
PurpleDragonsGems
classified_starseed

Yeah. I remember some of the outrage of people saying that it shouldn't be called that since it's not the right color/shade. A true purple Millennium recolor would be awesome, not something that's really light or really dark/off.
yum_puddi
I agree it would be awesome. Though some of the Millenniums when you hold them in your hands remind me of the Rainbow crystals from the original Sailor moon anime.

Wistful Witch

XonyMudd

You could always try to find a different color for the text to make it pop 3nodding
It's a perfect picture indeed.
Magnificent Moonbeam
Anyway, do you guys think about getting this thread to win the Community Announcement shoutouts one of these days? would that make here more popular?

That would actually be pretty cool, would definitely get some attention. emotion_kirakira

Eternal Star

Sailor Seren
Tiny Sailor Moon
XonyMudd
OokamixHime
XonyMudd

Absolutely!

gaia_crown

Also, hi everyone~

gaia_crown
classified_starseed

In Xony's signature! It's quite cute.
yum_puddi

gaia_crown

Ahhhhh, super cute! :3

gaia_crown

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
OokamixHime
XonyMudd

You could always try to find a different color for the text to make it pop 3nodding
Magnificent Moonbeam
Anyway, do you guys think about getting this thread to win the Community Announcement shoutouts one of these days? would that make here more popular?

That would actually be pretty cool, would definitely get some attention. emotion_kirakira
Yeah Not sure if BIacksmith or Uranus would be all up for it since St.Patrick's day is when they'll decide on the winner.

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
Sailor Seren
PurpleDragonsGems
classified_starseed

yum_puddi

It would be on my wishlist sooooo fast. XD

Invisible Pawn

Tiny Sailor Moon

the image in my sig that I'm using as a sig banner to lure people to this thread

which would work better if I posted in a lot more places xD

OokamixHime
XonyMudd

Yah, but I'm more worried that the size of the text would be too small if I made the banner too small. But it couldn't hurt to experiment.

Magnificent Moonbeam

Omg! That's a brilliant idea!

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
XonyMudd
Tiny Sailor Moon

the image in my sig that I'm using as a sig banner to lure people to this thread

which would work better if I posted in a lot more places xD

OokamixHime
XonyMudd

Yah, but I'm more worried that the size of the text would be too small if I made the banner too small. But it couldn't hurt to experiment.

Magnificent Moonbeam

Omg! That's a brilliant idea!
Well, I guess you guys can try to post a shoutout to the thread until the deadline for them to decide on a winner. They do this weekly so you can try

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
classified_starseed
eek Well, it seems my posting format is messing up quote blocks. For now, please make sure to just delete the actual text if you're quoting me, that way it doesn't break as bad. I'll see about playing around with what broke it.
yum_puddi

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
XonyMudd
OokamixHime
XonyMudd

classified_starseed

Take a look at the banners in my signature that `Hydro made for her stuff. As long as you use the right size text, anything is possible. I would suggest a simple background though...maybe reuse what you have/had for the gif sidebanners?

EDIT: The only hangup I have is trying to get across it's a chat thread, and not an RP.
yum_puddi

Friendly Dabbler

XonyMudd
AAHItsAddy

My youngest 1st cos was born after the series had been out for a couple of years, but she ended up being a big Sailor Moon fan. I'm not sure, but I think Rini aka Chibi Usa was her fave. Which kind of fits, cause, honestly, she was as annoying to me as Chibiusa was to Usagi xD

they did some stupid, silly stuff in that series

the redub's nice, but I miss the old dub songs, like My Only Love

that scene where Sailor Moon is revealed to be the Moon Princess, the tone is completely different depending on the song that played

I bawled my eyes off with My Only Love, but with the Japanese song, not so much

and it isn't that I knew Tuxedo Mask wasn't dead since I've seen it before

I still wailed like a banshee when Nephryte died in Naru's arms

oh man, I wished they still used that Molly Brooklyn accent, that accent ROCKED!

It just fit the character, y'know?

OokamixHime
Yah, they were the coolest villains...I think of all time?

Until you watch the OVAs. In which case...um Fiore?

I think he was most girl's favorite xD

Ah you must be a couple years older than me.
I loved when they revealed Moon as the princess.
Yeah the English dub was the one I watched..never watched the Japanese version.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff