Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
OokamixHime
Sailor Morganite

Rats! And here I thought all my pink would hide me!

xD; So hi, good morning.

Almost did ninja
Morning :3
Magnificent Moonbeam
Same here.

Speaking of art, I love the picture in you signature, and those sprites are so cute.

Thanks. Skylette, BIacksmith's girlfriend made the art as a gaiavarsary and the sprites are by Koyado. Don't you think they remind you of the old pokemon trainer sprites?

Wistful Witch

Magnificent Moonbeam

Thanks. Skylette, BIacksmith's girlfriend made the art as a gaiavarsary and the sprites are by Koyado. Don't you think they remind you of the old pokemon trainer sprites?

They do actually, they're super cute whee

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
OokamixHime
Magnificent Moonbeam

I know right? XD They're so cute.

Wistful Witch

Magnificent Moonbeam
OokamixHime
Magnificent Moonbeam

I really love the subtle coloration in the heart and how it kind of relates to each of your colors 3nodding Paler blue for Ciro and a bit of a darker shade for you. That's really adorable.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
OokamixHime
Magnificent Moonbeam
OokamixHime
Magnificent Moonbeam

I really love the subtle coloration in the heart and how it kind of relates to each of your colors 3nodding Paler blue for Ciro and a bit of a darker shade for you. That's really adorable.
I know it is cute, he did a great job. Koyado did great on it. One can only imagine them like pokemon trainers or even like members of the elite four? This artist also did some for Vivi as well.

Wistful Witch

Magnificent Moonbeam
I know it is cute, he did a great job. Koyado did great on it. One can only imagine them like pokemon trainers or even like members of the elite four? This artist also did some for Vivi as well.

I can't help but imagine you and Ciro as little trainers in the Pokemon games now whee

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
OokamixHime
Magnificent Moonbeam

I can't help but imagine you and Ciro as little trainers in the Pokemon games now whee

Like in the Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal games?

Wistful Witch

Magnificent Moonbeam
OokamixHime
Magnificent Moonbeam

I didn't know there was a Crystal version, but I'd imagine it would still be cute in either of those. X3

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
OokamixHime
Magnificent Moonbeam
OokamixHime
Magnificent Moonbeam

I didn't know there was a Crystal version, but I'd imagine it would still be cute in either of those. X3
Yeah. Funny thing, Koyado and I thought about it and he said I gave him an idea and might work on something later on. ahah.

Wistful Witch

Magnificent Moonbeam
Yeah. Funny thing, Koyado and I thought about it and he said I gave him an idea and might work on something later on. ahah.

That's awesome!
I bet whatever it is it'll turn out great.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
OokamixHime
Magnificent Moonbeam

That's awesome!
I bet whatever it is it'll turn out great.

I hope so. I still like the lighting in Skylette's art. Made moon look like an angel bride looking out the window.

Wistful Witch

Magnificent Moonbeam

I hope so. I still like the lighting in Skylette's art. Made moon look like an angel bride looking out the window.

Skylette did a great job 3nodding The background makes me think of the background on the Sainte Ciel items.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
OokamixHime
Magnificent Moonbeam

Skylette did a great job 3nodding The background makes me think of the background on the Sainte Ciel items.

Oh yeah, the Agape one.

Wistful Witch

Magnificent Moonbeam
OokamixHime
Magnificent Moonbeam

Oh yeah, the Agape one.

Yep 3nodding The one from Storge would be great, especially if it was a white/robin blue recolor wink

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
OokamixHime
Magnificent Moonbeam
OokamixHime
Magnificent Moonbeam

Oh yeah, the Agape one.

Yep 3nodding The one from Storge would be great, especially if it was a white/robin blue recolor wink
redface That should've been teh Philia item.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff