Pokemon 0.78260869565217 78.3% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 966 967 968 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Codger

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Stalking me with camera's; I'll explain! I shall enlighten you.. in the ways.. of slippery quidditch. emotion_awesome

Jella; The unfortunate thing is I do. emotion_facepalm I just wished they would chill out a tad. :]
So, you like to do the roleplay? emotion_yatta

Yobehtmada's Queen

Aged Noob

thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Oo... Another person. ^^ Hello there, Jella~
I love your name btw ^^
[bites her lipand kicks her foot] You seem very excited to see me. Hi. and thanks. My niece calls me Jella and it stuck.. by the way... I love your dancing sig.

Lol. Why did you bite and kick me? Yes, yes I believe I am. Thanks. ^^

Jouju: Dude... Wow... I'm not sure how all of that goes together. The KY Jelly and Wrestling sure, I get that but the helium ballon? Bad images are popping up in my head.. redface
Aww I'm sory. I didn't mean it.

Yobehtmada's Queen

Aged Noob

Jouju
Stalking me with camera's; I'll explain! I shall enlighten you.. in the ways.. of slippery quidditch. emotion_awesome

Jella; The unfortunate thing is I do. emotion_facepalm I just wished they would chill out a tad. :]
So, you like to do the roleplay? emotion_yatta
Some times I do. It just depends on the story line. Do you like roleplaying?

Dapper Codger

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Jella; Yeah, well to be honest I have only recently like the past few days started coming back on here. And I haven't properly roleplayed for like at least over a year. :]

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Oo... Another person. ^^ Hello there, Jella~
I love your name btw ^^
[bites her lipand kicks her foot] You seem very excited to see me. Hi. and thanks. My niece calls me Jella and it stuck.. by the way... I love your dancing sig.

Lol. Why did you bite and kick me? Yes, yes I believe I am. Thanks. ^^

Jouju: Dude... Wow... I'm not sure how all of that goes together. The KY Jelly and Wrestling sure, I get that but the helium ballon? Bad images are popping up in my head.. redface
Aww I'm sory. I didn't mean it.

Oh.. Okay. All is forgiven. ^^

Jouju: Slippery what? Okay yes, please enlighten me. ^^
Hm.. Is that question for me too? If so then yes, I like to roleplay. Though, I said that so many times and its in my sig too.

Yobehtmada's Queen

Aged Noob

Jouju
Jella; Yeah, well to be honest I have only recently like the past few days started coming back on here. And I haven't properly roleplayed for like at least over a year. :]

I just came back to Gaia last week after a 2 year break. I RP with my best friend on aim. We have been in the one RP for the last 5 years. I love it!!

Dapper Codger

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Jella; Wow, five years? I bet you know your characters in side out. Ha'h.

Stalker-ia; Quiddich? I dunno that game Harry Potter plays. xD
The cannot be told.. it must be played to understand it true greatness.
And haha, I noticed about the roleplay.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ah... I totally know what you're talkin about now. So what's the KY Jelly, wrestling, and helium ballon have to do with anything?
Lol Yeah... I made it super obvious huh? ^^

Yobehtmada's Queen

Aged Noob

Jouju
Jella; Wow, five years? I bet you know your characters in side out. Ha'h.

Stalker-ia; Quiddich? I dunno that game Harry Potter plays. xD
The cannot be told.. it must be played to understand it true greatness.
And haha, I noticed about the roleplay.
[nods] My charater is a Dragon Princess warrior named Nyx, When she was 5 she was kidnapped but this smuggler. She spend her whole childhood being sold into slavery. When she turned 18 she was out in the town and her Master told her to go into this store. She escaped her Master. The joined a party of this band of travelers. Thats where she meets her match. Drake Another Dragon Warrior.. and on and on and on..

Dapper Codger

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Ugh, sorry about not replying to you two it's one in the morning and I dozed off. So for the sake's of not being rude. Have a nice night or day. Sleepy time for me. Night night.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Goodnight. I totally understand, I faal asleep on people all the time. Lol. XD

Yobehtmada's Queen

Aged Noob

thestalkerofthestars
Lol That is so sweet of you. Fallin' asleep on people.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

Lol. I can't help it sometimes. See when it gets late for some reason I think it's a good idea to bring my laptop to bed with me so sometimes when I'm in the middle of replying to someone or waiting for a reply from someone, I just wind up falling asleep for like an hour or so. One time I woke up after two hours and went back to rping with someone for another hour or so. ^^

Yobehtmada's Queen

Aged Noob

thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

Lol. I can't help it sometimes. See when it gets late for some reason I think it's a good idea to bring my laptop to bed with me so sometimes when I'm in the middle of replying to someone or waiting for a reply from someone, I just wind up falling asleep for like an hour or so. One time I woke up after two hours and went back to rping with someone for another hour or so. ^^

Don't worry I was poking fun. I fall sleep on people when I'm tired.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars
Jella The Greatness
thestalkerofthestars

Don't worry I was poking fun. I fall sleep on people when I'm tired.

Yeah it happens. It's like your eyes are so tired that you say "Oh I'm just going to rest my eyes for a couple of minutes.." Then thee next thing you know more than a few minutes has passed. Well that's how it is for me.

You know I missed the good ol' days on gaia when there were so many more threads about making gaia families. I really enjoyed them. Of course, they have rps like that, but it's not the same as being able to be yourself and not having to worry about forming 4+ paragraphs. It was more fun when it was more about actually having a family and you could see it in people's signatures that so-and-so was their gaia mom/dad/kid/etc...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff