NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Katal
True Karma
Katal
True Karma
Katal

lol thanks
his arm mod is actually holding a staff xP tho it does kinda blend into the wood frame

Oh the staff is hard to see O: but cool it's there

yeah, even i forget it's there sometimes lol
he has a twin too xP

Oh wow he has an opposite. Gotta love gaia coming out with all of these recolors for this to even happen.

yup! i've done that with several of my avis, just color swapped. and some even have multiple variants xp

you must have a crazy amount of items to be able to do that. Is there colors you like to stay in?

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Lioba
Request heart

User Image
Daven
Name you want to appear on the art: -
Reference Images:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pay attention to: Daven is the boyfriend of Tobi.
He is a musician, working in a cafe most of the time.
I draw his hair brown, sometimes dark blue. Depends on the overall color scheme both are valid smile
He's usually more the 'cool guy'
He plays the guitar
Others: ►Toyhouse ►Comic

User Image
Tobi
Reference Images:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pay attention to: Tobi is the boyfriend of Daven.
He is shy and dramatic.
He is an author.
His hair color is supposed to be blonde but I tend to give it softer pinkish colors.
I grant artistic freedom to the hair color xD

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Would love to have some couple art for them, I also have more characters over at my toyhouse if anyone is curious smile

Ghost 98: Art Request
enjoyyyyyyy!
User Image

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • March 2020 Collector 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
Katal
faery nuff
Katal
faery nuff
Katal

that's good tho but yeah, sucks they aren't all that smart

wtf???! maaaaan stressed

oh hell no. lazy bastards

My new postie is a bit scared of me I think.
He runs away if he sees me coming. I think he thinks I might bite him rofl

One of them left an office chair in a MASSIVE cardboard box in the middle of my driveway. In the rain. I found an air fryer in my glass recycling bin 3 weeks after I complained to Amazon that it hadn't been delivered. I get messages saying they've left my parcel in the porch. I don't even have a porch confused I've given up even trying to work out what they're on about. The new lady (I've seen her sneaking up the driveway) Just throws the box randomly at the door and runs away and I get a text message about 10 minutes later telling me my parcel has been successfully delivered. If I HAVE to go out I leave a note in BIIIIIIG REEEEED writing and hope for the best.

Mind you. I wouldn't fancy being a delivery driver right now, they must be mad busy.

he still sounds smart haha

they still sound lazy as s**t lol

LOL he probably is.
He does have deeeeelicious looking legs twisted

LOL
"Don' mind me. Just out here. On my porch. Ogling dem legs you got."

rofl rofl If only I had a porch rofl rofl

but yeah, basically xd

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
True Karma
faery nuff
True Karma
faery nuff

Hello Lovely! Happy Birthday!!!
If there is anything you have ever wanted me to draw for you ~.<
I would be happy to make that wish come true.

oh! Thank you biggrin

I would love one of your drawings, they're beautiful 3nodding
If you get a little minute I'd love a little Gwee to go in my sig.
But finish the 100 days first!
heart

^^ here you go O:
User Image
here is the link https://i.imgur.com/mTlEmk1.png
it's also png so there isn't a background. For optimal use O:
And again Happy Birthday!!!

heart heart heart OMG He's GLORIOUS! heart heart heart

biggrin
Thank you so much
*glomps*

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

faery nuff
True Karma
faery nuff
True Karma
faery nuff

Hello Lovely! Happy Birthday!!!
If there is anything you have ever wanted me to draw for you ~.<
I would be happy to make that wish come true.

oh! Thank you biggrin

I would love one of your drawings, they're beautiful 3nodding
If you get a little minute I'd love a little Gwee to go in my sig.
But finish the 100 days first!
heart

^^ here you go O:
User Image
here is the link https://i.imgur.com/mTlEmk1.png
it's also png so there isn't a background. For optimal use O:
And again Happy Birthday!!!

heart heart heart OMG He's GLORIOUS! heart heart heart

biggrin
Thank you so much
*glomps*

He was fun to draw so thank youuuu ^^

Cowa's Princess

True Karma
Lioba
Request heart

User Image
Daven
Reference Images:

I draw his hair brown, sometimes dark blue. Depends on the overall color scheme both are valid smile
He plays the guitar

User Image
Tobi
Reference Images:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He is shy and dramatic.
He is an author.
His hair color is supposed to be blonde but I tend to give it softer pinkish colors.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Would love to have some couple art for them, I also have more characters over at my toyhouse if anyone is curious smile

enjoyyyyyyy!
User Image

ahh thank you so much !!! he looks sooo super cute in your style qq heart heart heart

Quadropopilous's Husbando

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Brilliant Light 450
True Karma
Katal
True Karma
Katal
True Karma
Katal

lol thanks
his arm mod is actually holding a staff xP tho it does kinda blend into the wood frame

Oh the staff is hard to see O: but cool it's there

he has a twin too xP

Oh wow he has an opposite. Gotta love gaia coming out with all of these recolors for this to even happen.

yup! i've done that with several of my avis, just color swapped. and some even have multiple variants xp

you must have a crazy amount of items to be able to do that. Is there colors you like to stay in?

i have a fair amount, yes lmao but sometimes it just ends up a saved avi with items i'll never be able to get to make sweatdrop
as for colors, usually darker or earthy tones. i'm not too keen on eye piercing colors or at least a lot of them. but i mainly go for aesthetic looks instead

my name has a character that goes with it and if i'm not wearing an oc avi, it's usually variations of him lol
(then again sometimes i'm random and just throw one together for the hell of it xD)

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
faery nuff
Katal
faery nuff
Katal
faery nuff
Katal

that's good tho but yeah, sucks they aren't all that smart

wtf???! maaaaan stressed

oh hell no. lazy bastards

My new postie is a bit scared of me I think.
He runs away if he sees me coming. I think he thinks I might bite him rofl

One of them left an office chair in a MASSIVE cardboard box in the middle of my driveway. In the rain. I found an air fryer in my glass recycling bin 3 weeks after I complained to Amazon that it hadn't been delivered. I get messages saying they've left my parcel in the porch. I don't even have a porch confused I've given up even trying to work out what they're on about. The new lady (I've seen her sneaking up the driveway) Just throws the box randomly at the door and runs away and I get a text message about 10 minutes later telling me my parcel has been successfully delivered. If I HAVE to go out I leave a note in BIIIIIIG REEEEED writing and hope for the best.

Mind you. I wouldn't fancy being a delivery driver right now, they must be mad busy.

he still sounds smart haha

they still sound lazy as s**t lol

LOL he probably is.
He does have deeeeelicious looking legs twisted

LOL
"Don' mind me. Just out here. On my porch. Ogling dem legs you got."

rofl rofl If only I had a porch rofl rofl

but yeah, basically xd

emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Lioba
True Karma
Lioba
Request heart

User Image
Daven
Reference Images:

He plays the guitar

User Image
Tobi
Reference Images:

He is shy and dramatic.
He is an author.

enjoyyyyyyy!
User Image

ahh thank you so much !!! he looks sooo super cute in your style qq heart heart heart

He is a cutie, and fun to draw so O: win win.

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Katal
True Karma
Katal
True Karma
Katal

he has a twin too xP

i have a fair amount, yes lmao but sometimes it just ends up a saved avi with items i'll never be able to get to make sweatdrop
as for colors, usually darker or earthy tones. i'm not too keen on eye piercing colors or at least a lot of them. but i mainly go for aesthetic looks instead

my name has a character that goes with it and if i'm not wearing an oc avi, it's usually variations of him lol
(then again sometimes i'm random and just throw one together for the hell of it xD)

Yeah the sad part about the market isn't cost... it's supply. I'm also not hype on bright colors. Even in my art I like a desaturated look.

I kinda have a similar set up, like 'Karma' is a character and that's why I draw my avatar so much :/ because I'm just drawing an oc. So I get ya on that.

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
True Karma
Katal
True Karma
Katal
True Karma
Katal

he has a twin too xP

Yeah the sad part about the market isn't cost... it's supply. I'm also not hype on bright colors. Even in my art I like a desaturated look.

I kinda have a similar set up, like 'Karma' is a character and that's why I draw my avatar so much :/ because I'm just drawing an oc. So I get ya on that.

supply... and cost for me sweatdrop

yeah. i used to draw Katal a lot but stopped. maybe i should go back and start up again? he did have a dysfunctional relationship with a doctor character xP

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Day # 98
Theme: Pick a previous Unused theme (day 75 Rat)
Time spent: 3h

User Image

Comments: soooooo, my second attempt at ordering colouring pencils from Amazon was less of a disaster. Postie handed my an undamaged box with undamaged contents this morning. Happy Nuff smile

And this is the result.
I must say they are very different from my Aquarelles; the lead seems much softer and easier to blend and the colours are much more vivid. Not sure if I like them better, just different.

Anyways. Happy with todays effort!
Spent much longer than I intended but I was playing with new colours inbetween.

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Day # 98
Theme: Pattern
Time spent: 30min

Comments: Decided to finish one of the mandalas for a pattern theme!

Queenssss's Significant Otter

Thirteenth Paladin

100 Day Event
Not sure if it's a moot point, but could I get Day 98 marked off for a spirit pass please ~?

Kawaii Otaku

Day # 98
Theme: Narwhal
Time spent: 40min

User Image

Comments:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers