Time spent: 2hr

User Image

Comments:

Manly Man-Lover

Kumacchiato
Day # day3
Theme: saturn
User Image
This is so cute! I love her eyes; it looks like she's awakened to her power. 3nodding

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Annadorkable
hello! I made it over, sorry for getting lost sweatdrop

Here are my days 1 & 2. Will make #3 later tonight after I finish a midterm and eat at my friend's fish fry

I feel a little down about my trashcan girl Garbanna because she got downvoted 3 times. I was just bursting with creativity from the theme

Personified: Trashcan

Snail
no worries! It sounds like a few people had the same issue so no stress. Wonderful to see your art. Your soft coloring and drawing is very cool. It’s haha legit opposite from my style so it will be super exciting to see how you go about the prompts. Thanks for posting these ^^

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

faery nuff
True Karma
faery nuff
True Karma
faery nuff
Quick Question:

Snails - Spoilers or not?
I don't think they're really bugs but I'm not the one who would potentially be freaked out by creepy crawlies and I don't want to upset anyone.

I don't remember us wrapping them in spoiler tags last year... but I would just in case.

Cool! I'll stick em in a box 3nodding

^^ I'm excited to see what you drew. We missed seeing you post last year, happy to have you back.

emotion_hug
I've done two today as I hated the first one.
I'm just colouring in the final one now.

I did miss being part of the event last year but honestly, I had a mastectomy in February and then started Chemo in March so I'd have been no good to anyone even if I had made the start date.
haha that sounds like me just redrawing when I’m not feeling the first one. At least we know when to start again ><

Yeah you were in the middle of a lot. I hope everything is going well on that front.

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

sdrawkcab
        Day: 02
        Theme: art request: weird bird (Kumacchiato)

[img mad ac22tjn="300"]https://i.imgur.com/dZVMiNH.jpg[] [img="300"]https://i.imgur.com/GSP70xU.jpg[/]

Comments: I drew weird bird today. I love weird bird so much. XD I left the file sizes the original size.
        The fist one is supposed to be unsettling and the second is supposed to be beautiful. o 3o
        Kumacchiato

I would like to say this post makes me want to draw this bird. It should be an art challenge haha!

Magical Kitten

Quadropopilous
㊦㊚

silentbreeze90

I really like this piece and sumi-e art style! It'd look very nice framed!

🈂️🈶

Thank you! I still have to make some changes/paint a couple more before I get to signing and stamping it, but it (or something very similar to it) will probably be framed by late April/early May.

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

silentbreeze90
Day # 2 emotion_ghost
Theme: None
Time spent: 50-60 minutes

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/ef9f1727-34d7-4e2b-8f6b-2470d94e492f/dfqr2hk-071c1415-9200-4532-bdaf-dd449f4353af.jpg/v1/fill/w_1032,h_774,q_70,strp/day_2_by_silentbreeze90_dfqr2hk-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTYwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZWY5ZjE3MjctMzRkNy00ZTJiLThmNmItMjQ3MGQ5NGU0OTJmXC9kZnFyMmhrLTA3MWMxNDE1LTkyMDAtNDUzMi1iZGFmLWRkNDQ5ZjQzNTNhZi5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.qpuG6oOhVdmjzV7JrttO7K1_jiy5_H77yMjiM4r2F4Y[/]

Comments: My art club is having an exhibition in May, so I'm praaaaacticing....
Ink on rice paper
this is very very pretty. Such great work on those mountains! They have so much details going on.

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • March 2020 Collector 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
True Karma
faery nuff
True Karma
faery nuff
True Karma
faery nuff
Quick Question:

Snails - Spoilers or not?
I don't think they're really bugs but I'm not the one who would potentially be freaked out by creepy crawlies and I don't want to upset anyone.

I don't remember us wrapping them in spoiler tags last year... but I would just in case.

^^ I'm excited to see what you drew. We missed seeing you post last year, happy to have you back.

emotion_hug

I did miss being part of the event last year but honestly, I had a mastectomy in February and then started Chemo in March so I'd have been no good to anyone even if I had made the start date.
haha that sounds like me just redrawing when I’m not feeling the first one. At least we know when to start again ><

Yeah you were in the middle of a lot. I hope everything is going well on that front.

Weirdly my facebook followers all like the one I didn't finish emotion_facepalm

Much better now thank you. My hair is growing back, my eyeballs are readjusting to normal and I'm feeling much more like myself.

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

faery nuff
True Karma
faery nuff
True Karma
faery nuff

emotion_hug

Weirdly my facebook followers all like the one I didn't finish emotion_facepalm

Much better now thank you. My hair is growing back, my eyeballs are readjusting to normal and I'm feeling much more like myself.
hahaha that’s always how it goes. If I show clients 3 options they choose the one I hate the most. I’ve learned to only show them stuff I feel solid on.

Oh good to hear, he’s to get back into the swing after such a huge life changing moment. Happy to hear you feel like your settling back into a normal pace.

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
        Day: 03
        Theme: Happy Birthday, Levi!

User Image

Comments: Happy Birthday! Here's some catctus cupcakes... because cactuses are plants.. and are also cats. XD;
        Quadropopilous

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
faery nuff
WraythRose Darkthorn
Day # 002
Theme: Snail
Time spent: ~35min

Spoilered for (sfw) mating shenanigans (Google images for snail sex is ummm wild & hilarious & ew... O_o )
User Image

Comments: the sparkles are not the theme I chose, (in case I want to actually do that theme another day), but merely a decorative touch wink

edit: Used Spectrum Noir sparkle pen in Blue Topaz (& a little in Sea breeze), outline in Faber castell pitt artist pen M fineliner.

I love this! heart

Thank you! Also cutest (safest) snail sexy times I found mad d
If I tidy my desk & get more supplies more accessible I might use more pens! I really only thought of these pens because of the sparkling sweatdrop

Igot a gorgeous glass dip pen & stand for my Christmas (the stand is glass & also an ink holder!). Everything put away atm because I er finally got more of a move on to do my room. So wardrobe & bed done!

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Quadropopilous
㊦㊚

faery nuff

I checked with Chii and you can unspoiler it! Let those shells be shown!!

🈂️🈶

Does this mean I can unspoiler my gastropods too?

Right?...right? emotion_dealwithit

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
silentbreeze90
Day # 2 emotion_ghost
Theme: None
Time spent: 50-60 minutes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: My art club is having an exhibition in May, so I'm praaaaacticing....
Ink on rice paper

Wait actual edible rice paper like for spring rolls or another type of rice paper?

(Also, beautiful!)

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
WraythRose Darkthorn
faery nuff
WraythRose Darkthorn
Day # 002
Theme: Snail
Time spent: ~35min

Spoilered for (sfw) mating shenanigans (Google images for snail sex is ummm wild & hilarious & ew... O_o )
User Image

Comments: the sparkles are not the theme I chose, (in case I want to actually do that theme another day), but merely a decorative touch wink

edit: Used Spectrum Noir sparkle pen in Blue Topaz (& a little in Sea breeze), outline in Faber castell pitt artist pen M fineliner.

I love this! heart

Thank you! Also cutest (safest) snail sexy times I found mad d
If I tidy my desk & get more supplies more accessible I might use more pens! I really only thought of these pens because of the sparkling sweatdrop

Igot a gorgeous glass dip pen & stand for my Christmas (the stand is glass & also an ink holder!). Everything put away atm because I er finally got more of a move on to do my room. So wardrobe & bed done!

lol sexy snails are slimy rofl

Oh, don't get that out if you're decorating! It's always the delicate things that stupid stuff falls on in those situations xp I always love seeing your pen work though. Do more! emotion_dowant

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
True Karma
hahaha that’s always how it goes. If I show clients 3 options they choose the one I hate the most. I’ve learned to only show them stuff I feel solid on.

Oh good to hear, he’s to get back into the swing after such a huge life changing moment. Happy to hear you feel like your settling back into a normal pace.

I took a whole bunch of drawings to a craft fair before christmas and sold all the ones I thought wouldn't sell and was left with all my favourites neutral Just goes to show; I really have no idea what I'm doing xd

Definitely.
Just have to behave myself now and cross my fingers that my blood tests keep coming back with good results!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff