Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Bear

40,500 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

*Username: iCo-kie

*Your best memory of zOMG:
My best memory I have of zOMG was joining crews to tackle on quests in game. I remember trying to defeat the Kokeshi Dolls all by myself, and losing time and time again. Wandering around outside dazed and confused, a kind gaian healed me. I didn't have to come allll the way back and try again. I was offered a spot in their group, and that was the first time I ever defeated the Kokeshi Dolls!

Yami Hiime's Compadre

Divine Firestarter

*Username - TheEmoRagDoll
*Your best memory of zOMG - Well, I have quite a few memories that I'm quite fond of... like when my friend came over to my house and we had a mini LAN party to play together... but the best memory would be the first time I made it to the end of the game, I spent hours finding people who would go to the very end with me so I could see how the story ended and I remember how excited I was when I saw Labtech X for the first time. And fighting together as a team! That was great... I'm really going to miss zOM but I'm glad I got to play it for so long and have as much fun as I did.

Divine Bunny

25,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Username: Masymaru

Your Best Memory of zOMG: My best memory of zOMG was joining a crew in Sawmill to beat Papa Saw then getting kicked out of the crew for kill stealing because of too much lag after beating it six or seven times.

Backwoods Unicorn

Username: Levicoon
My best memory was team up with my best friend Firefox1e and taking on the doll shrine over and over again so that I could one day catch up to her in level.

Tipsy Fatcat

Username: AzraelaNox
My best memory of zOMG: When I play smeb with my friends, it's really fun because we need teamwork to do it and we also celebrate our birthday there emotion_kirakira zOMG is the place to hangout, chat and share our story. Here's some pic of us:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Fashionable Fatcat

Username: ColdEvening

My Best Memorie of zOMG: When I met all my friends on dms and that they we're all helping me to manage to accomplish the ym but then we all died on gr xD

Partying Genius

11,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Username:

-Kit Vanilla-

Best memory:

...Probably swallowing my pride and teaming up the first time EVER with a group of fellow Gaians to take down the 'She Wolf'. I tried to do it for ages on my own and failed miserably and remember how mad I got everytime I got sent back into that crystal teleportation void. Lucky I came to my senses and the first time I did it with a bunch of people was so cool, I just wanted to high-five everyone in real life, I felt so accomplished xp

Wheezing Elder

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Survivor 150
*Username: asylum lane
*Your best memory of zOMG: My first time making it all the way to the boss and finding and awesome crew to fight with. We lost many times but everyone was happy and excited and we worked together until we were finally victorious. It was the first time I had been part of a large group of Gaians and I really enjoyed it.

Tipsy Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
Username: ii ich hasse dich ii

Best Memory: The best memory i had was when everyone always fought for the gold , and if you take one of the crew members Kill they rage at you just for taking it, and also when they raged when you didnt listen to their instructions that gets them the most. i found it to be pretty Funny. Oh and also what would get the very most was if you didn't do anything and you just sat there just for the gold or other items , then they would just kick you from the Crew. Ah Good times Good times ~ emotion_facepalm

Newbie Noob

*Username: fudge-u-a11(this is a mule)

Seeing the concept art for first time at a gaia panel at an anime festival.

Interesting Shopper

4,775 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
*Username : l3abyCute
*Your best memory of zOMG : Get more and more rings~ It's very intersted heart

Nine-tailed Sage

Username:
xxxXFay-YuuiXxx
Your best memory of zOMG:
Was going around in a crew, killing off as much as possible...We had a person that focused on healing, attacking, and adding buffs...we had issues getting on all at the same time, but when we did it was so much fun...The first time we got together with that system was in Dead Man's Pass, and we were able to breeze right through

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Reoakee
Best memory: Ok I never played to much Zomg thanks to my net connection, but my favorite memory was the first time I encountered a fluff. I was like aww look at the cute little white OMG" IT'S ATTACKING ME! KILL IT KILL IT WITH FIRE! " <- My friends got a laugh out of that since they were with me watching me play.

Hater

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Username: Evente
My best memory is ZOMG is when I first started this group of 11-12 year olds were cussing me out for being a noob. lol

Fashionable Shopper

7,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
Username: Pennylink
Best memory - My best memory of ZOMG was me, my cousin (Meisei-5), and our squad we were playing in Otami Ruins defeating the feathered coat monster and after going to Zen Gardens and hanging out in The Doll Shrine defeating the evil doll xd and then after that going to Gold Beach taking a short cut to Bass'ken Lake and start fighting the mini Buzz Saws 3nodding and Afterwards heading to Bills ranch and playing in Dead Man's Pass and Dead Man's Shadow AKA: DMS. And FINALLY, we would head back to Gold Beach and dive into the Whirl Pool and fight to the end! whee sweatdrop Basically, my best memory were chilling with the squad, taking shorts, earning daily rewards along the way (Short cuts) and kicking butt! rofl 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff