Welcome to Gaia! ::

Username : Rikkuna-Chan
Best memory of zOMG - Open beta! I remember the intense lag and confusion like it was yesterday but all the Gaians involved had so much fun... Why shut zOMG down?

Snack

*Username

Ricey-san User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Your best memory of zOMG

The first time I beat EB back before the level raise is almost tied with my 1st most favorite memory, but I'm going to have to say that the time that Jack invaded zOMG servers for Halloween is the best memory for me.

I loved it because it was an overall good night on the game: Everyone was working together, joking and having a lot of fun posting where's jack threads and just being really cool despite the massive lag and hoards of users being turned into pumpkins.!

It was 4am, and a school night and I remember being screamed at to go to bed over and over haha! it was so much fun fighting Jack with his huge amount of health. My computer was not derping that night so I was one of the few on Buzz Saw that was able to see him die in Otami Ruins!

The battle was extremely drawn out because people left or disconnected but our server had no longer shown up on the list after the sever cycle! At times i would lag for 3-5 minutes on end and when i finally could see what was happening i was a dead pumpkin again! cat_gonk

There was literally only 3 teams left fighting towards the end and we chipped away at Jack for hours it seemed until finally we all r4'd everything to get his last 5k of health down to 0! I was so happy to receive 100k (which was a lot to me at that time) and my cursed pumpkin, which later housed the Sugar Rush ring I really enjoyed!

I will miss zOMG so much, and its a shame its gone because it was the only mmo style game I could find that did not require a download. It was also the reason i got into gaia in the first place. So RIP zOMG/zOMG forum you will be missed by this Fluffy Gaian.

Fudgecakey's Waifu

Dead Cat

22,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
*Username
AngelDono

*Your best memory of zOMG
Oh, jeez. The very first memory I can remember really well is fighting Papa Saw and Mama Saw with my friends. My friends and I love to play MMOs together, so we decided to try out zOMG, cause why not? I mean, we all have gaian accounts, so aaaye. Anyways, we leveled, did missions, mess around, and stuff; but the sawmill place is by far the "OH, s**t- RUN-" area. I think we were there around an even going on, so beefy random mobs would just kill us instantly. And as we frantically ran around, some of the nice bystanders healed us near the boss house. So we went in. Let me just tell you this, one of my friend's computer broke so he had to use an older computer. It's incredibly sad when you can only play certain browser games and still get slight lag. And the other friend has the worst connection possible. Anyways, we went in and the first message I see is "holy s**t the lag-" which immediately makes me think, we are screwed. And as soon as the saw blades spawn in, I'm kiting them and running to give myself time, one of my friends is like running in the corner cause of his s**t computer, and the other d/c's constantly. We all die, of course, then go back in again. The second round went much better than the first one until one person died. It just went downhill from there. It was a constant loop of 'revive', dead, 'revive', dead. I became the last person standing. All I had were the typed encouragements of my friends; "You can do it, Angel!"

Then dead. Yep.

Timid Explorer

*Username: silvershadowedwings
*Your best memory of zOMG: My best memories were the different people i teamed up with and the friends that I got to make. I also liked how excited it use to be when i finally got to the next area and how challenging every different area was just to get a higher cl. Even when i got to the higher cl, i still liked traveling to the different areas, even if it was just for the daily prize. Very good memories for this online adventure indeed. biggrin heart heart heart

High-functioning Noob

14,975 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
*Username: Chez-likes-pez
*Your best memory of zOMG: I would have to say, the first time I beat the boss doll in the Zen(?) Gardens. I had been stuck trying to beat it for near 4.5 months. And whenever I logged on no one wanted to battle it with me. I ended up beating it by myself. I cried because I had finally gotten past it. That's been my best memory of zOMG so far.

Friendly Gaian

15,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Username: Devil-Kahashi

My best memory of zOMG was almost everything. I spend my time on zOMG when I get bored and meeting other new gaia members. Mostly I play DMS (Deadman Shadow) with my friends and other members. zOMG was fun to play with and I was able to help any new gaia members to level up. The most part I did was to help those gaia members to get attune in DMS or get their quest done. Sometime people on zOMG would ask me to tank/kite in GR the most and teach them how to kite/tank. I did make a lot of new cool friends and on zOMG. Also taking screening with friends on z was the fun time ever. Good-bye z. I have a great time playing and meeting awesome friends. But if z really come back then I would like to spend some time playing again.

Some screening that I took on zOMG

User Image

User Image

Hilarious Noob

*Username: oDante

*Your best memory of zOMG: Meeting 4 of the most awesome people i met on this sight. Imavillain, heenain, dampas, and kinky. I met them through deadmans pass/shadow on my first run... they were so fun and helpful, a simple crew became a family. Ive known them for over 3 years now i believe and without zOMG i would've never met them. I still hold the times and hours spent on runs that we shared. Thanks zOMG for turning something as simple as a crew into a family. We will miss you.

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Username: AterAliquis

Our best memory of zOMG: It would have to be when we were testing the game. The lag was unbearable and hit detection was non-existence. Forget playing a round of Goof or the Fountain game. We joined Gaia back in 2003. We'd heard rumors that Gaia would be making a MMO styled "Battle System." We were young and this interested us. So we stayed on Gaia. When the forum first opened we moved right in and were and active member, discussing and stipulating as to how work was going. Heck, we even wrote a guide for the game preemptively. It's still linked in the guides sticky if anybody wants to check the date on the original post. We still even have Qixter on our friends list from when he used to interact with us users.

We'll just cut ourself short here and say this: Our best memory of zOMG, was EVERYTHING related to zOMG.

And now it's gone.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
my best memory was buying the omg related stuff like the omg summon crystals. which I sold my ninja headband to get. now what I have is now junk and I releize that I stupidly sold my ninja headband for some zomg junk since its all usless now. I also spent my hard earned money on this game and now it's gone. also those countless hours of collecting all the rings and making them all max level and getting every badge in the game. all usless and time that I spent is now wasted.

Timely Genius

8,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
*Username : 7eo
*Your best memory of zOMG :

My best moment is when my first play zOMG! on my first account. I thought its just normal MMORPG, but it's not.
I got my best friends, some nice equipments, even find my love one. This game really fun on first time I played, because luckily I got some nice items from defeated enemies. Unfortunately, in that time I must study hard for school. That's why I make my 2nd account to reminisce playing zOMG! again.
I missed you to come back, zOMG!

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
vampiroz
my best memory was buying the omg related stuff like the omg summon crystals. which I sold my ninja headband to get. now what I have is now junk and I releize that I stupidly sold my ninja headband for some zomg junk since its all usless now. I also spent my hard earned money on this game and now it's gone. also those countless hours of collecting all the rings and making them all max level and getting every badge in the game. all usless and time that I spent is now wasted.

my best memory was when I could still play zomg.

Kawaii Bloodsucker

34,150 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Username:Celebriel

best memory of zOMG: The various events that happened,but especially the vampire attacks during Halloween

Eelysion's Partner

Melodious Muse

Username: asashikka

Your best memory of zOMG: It would be when it first began! It was a pretty mystical experience, and I was bent on clearing as many quests as possible while being solo.

I sadly never finished the underwater stage if I recall, nor the other zones. I definitely did not try DMS.

Buggy Glitch

Username: cool4
Your best memory of zOMG: playing the final level of the game and dealing with lag and glitches that caused my character to freeze and eventually repeatedly got killed.

Ruthless Millionaire

12,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*Username:

Malevolent Sinner

*Your best memory of zOMG:

It was on a different account and about 4 years ago, but we would do SS Speed runs all day and night to get some gold.
I made a lot of friends on zOMG that I no longer talk to anymore, but it was a lot of fun.
I originally came back to Gaia for zOMG.
Although I didn't really play it much at the end I'm going to miss it.
Good bye zOMG!
emotion_8c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas