Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flameinexile's Waifu

Romantic Whisperer

JadeEye
angelfromdown-under
I waited over 6 months before i was approved. The longer you go without hearing anything the better. If you are going to get rejected you pretty much get rejected straight away.

When you waited six months, did the NDA signing page come back up during that? It did for mine (only recently, and I applied for the first time ever on Jan 22nd), but I never got a decline/acceptance PM. I thought maybe I fell through the cracks so I reapplied, but then wondered if it was a glitch. ;; idleRAT was going to look into it for me but I haven't heard anything since.

No...but i applied before you could actually re apply so i have no idea about that sorry.
As for idle...she may have been sidetracked, maybe shoot her a PM and ask if she found anything.

Revered Guardian

26,650 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Hey Angel, can I send you a PM, I'd like to check on something so I know when I can reapply. If your busy that's ok, it can wait or I can send it to someone else.

Flameinexile's Waifu

Romantic Whisperer

You can send me one

3,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
What if a persons' account was hacked open and said account was older than six months. Said account owner wouild make a new account. Would said owner be able to apply if they can provide legitiment information about what was taken and who could have possible taken it?

Unstoppable Krampus

Percy The Empath
What if a persons' account was hacked open and said account was older than six months. Said account owner wouild make a new account. Would said owner be able to apply if they can provide legitiment information about what was taken and who could have possible taken it?

The account you apply on must fulfill all of the requirements. If you were hacked, you need to fill out a hacking report and not a moderator application.

3,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
twistedangel310
Percy The Empath

The account you apply on must fulfill all of the requirements. If you were hacked, you need to fill out a hacking report and not a moderator application.

I know what a hacked person must do. But wouldn't said owner be able to retrieve their--nevermind. Once again, ignored like a speck of dust in an alleyway.

Toothsome Lover

14,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150
Percy The Empath
twistedangel310
Percy The Empath

I know what a hacked person must do. But wouldn't said owner be able to retrieve their--nevermind. Once again, ignored like a speck of dust in an alleyway.

You weren't ignored, you were given an answer. If you were hacked, then you should be able to get your account back after filing a hacking report, so you could apply on the account that was hacked. That way you won't have to apply on this account. There is no other way to do it. You account you apply on has to be at least 6 months old, no matter how old your original account is.
A very important characteristic that all mods must have is patience, and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations. Please keep that in mind. 3nodding

3,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Tuba Toothpaste
Percy The Empath
twistedangel310
Percy The Empath

You weren't ignored, you were given an answer. If you were hacked, then you should be able to get your account back after filing a hacking report, so you could apply on the account that was hacked. That way you won't have to apply on this account. There is no other way to do it. You account you apply on has to be at least 6 months old, no matter how old your original account is.
A very important characteristic that all mods must have is patience, and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations. Please keep that in mind. 3nodding

I never over-reacted. I am more mature than most people see me as. Also, that was a hypothetical situaton. This account was never hacked (nor were any of my others...other than one, but maybe I'm just getting the PW wrong on it...) and it never will be (seeing as I'm probably going to change my PW every time I log on from now on).

Toothsome Lover

14,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150
Percy The Empath
Tuba Toothpaste
Percy The Empath
twistedangel310
Percy The Empath

I never over-reacted. I am more mature than most people see me as. Also, that was a hypothetical situaton. This account was never hacked (nor were any of my others...other than one, but maybe I'm just getting the PW wrong on it...) and it never will be (seeing as I'm probably going to change my PW every time I log on from now on).

I apologize. You seemed frustrated when you said "Once again, ignored like a speck of dust in an alleyway." I suppose you didn't mean it that way. :3
Geminai Mistario
Deadly Onyx
I have a question. If you are a moderator and you do your best. Are you getting an higher rank or something? Something like. Your a Moderator Assistant, you will become an Omni Moderator or something?
A moderator assistant is just a position in the middle of training. All training via application is aimed towards Site Moderator status. You have to pass Assistant to become a Moderator. (just so you don't confuse an assistant to have actual moderator abilities).

Higher staff positions are said to become available to those who work hard within the system. Those promotion opportunities will be made available at the descretion of the site to it's Site Moderator staff. smile

how do i become a moderator

Toothsome Lover

14,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150
drooo
Geminai Mistario
Deadly Onyx
I have a question. If you are a moderator and you do your best. Are you getting an higher rank or something? Something like. Your a Moderator Assistant, you will become an Omni Moderator or something?
A moderator assistant is just a position in the middle of training. All training via application is aimed towards Site Moderator status. You have to pass Assistant to become a Moderator. (just so you don't confuse an assistant to have actual moderator abilities).

Higher staff positions are said to become available to those who work hard within the system. Those promotion opportunities will be made available at the descretion of the site to it's Site Moderator staff. smile

how do i become a moderator

Read the first page, that will tell you how. 3nodding

3,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Tuba Toothpaste
Percy The Empath
Tuba Toothpaste
Percy The Empath
twistedangel310
Percy The Empath

I apologize. You seemed frustrated when you said "Once again, ignored like a speck of dust in an alleyway." I suppose you didn't mean it that way. :3

Glad I cleared it up.
im kinda lost on how to apply exactly x.x

Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Houka no Arashi

Go and read the front page, all the information is there.
Houka no Arashi

The application is on the front page, you just have to look for it. If you already found it but it won't submit, try a different browser. Internet explorer and the application don't get along.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces