Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Creature

User Image
█████████████ ████████xxxN a y a . M e r a ixxx████████ █████████████

I wish you would make a free app for android phones. There's a lot more different types of android phones out there than iphones and I think we android users need a gaia app too. The only gaia app that exists is some non official one made that does nothing but connect you to the site. Its pretty much the same as opening your phone browser and going to gaia.

Edit: whoops just read the update about for android users. I just hope you make it a free app. I don't pay for my apps

█████████████ ████████xxx© E x c u s e . M e ! ©xxx████████ █████████████

Beloved Fatcat

It's really laggy when I click notifications and want to go to notices or requests, it takes forever to load or change. Samething with the marketplace

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
i've been having a lot of trouble with the app crashing and taking forever to load. particularly when i'm looking at notices.
i've also had a little trouble with double posting topics/posts in the forums
I turned on IP verification and could not log on while on the mobile network, even after clicking the link in the confirmation email. On the other hand, no problems at all while on my home WiFi. (I'm dreading having my connection cut off when I'm out of the house now.)
Also, why are there no "Report ____" buttons in this app? I just saw someone use racial slurs (in reference to themselves, to be fair), but I'm not going to track that thread down on my computer just to report it.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Access to guilds and arenas would be nice but I'm not sure if that's feasible

Lonely Poster

16,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
As a Guild owner and member I would also like being able to get to the guilds. I also think it would be a good idea to add the shops to it as well.
I cannot log in. I do not have any spaces in anything.

Sparkly Smoker

I'd like to see the ability to access other shops, being able to try things on in those shops and in the marketplace.

PMs need to be fixed, pronto! They always seem to screw up.

Also, when I type a reply to a thread sometimes I accidentally hit other buttons that take me away from the reply page. When I return, my whole reply is gone! :c I'd like to see this fixed, as well.

Chatty Regular

10,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm using the app right now smile I love it for the most part. There is one thing I feel it really needs...a way to refresh pages especially the forums.

A few other suggestions push notifications for your subscribed forums and when your quoted. Dice roll and such to be added to te posting format. Oh also the abolition to accept trades.

Chatty Regular

10,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
App double posted
can we play zomg in IPHONE??

Romantic Cutie-Pie

12,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Marathon 300
Push notifications would be heaven! <3
Also a way to see your friendslist too 3nodding

Newbie Browser

I would love to be able to go into guilds on this app (which using right now) and use gold shops, other than that this app covers most of which I need. I hope to see some great updates in the future! 4laugh
It's an ok app. It's better then using safari on your iPod/iPhone for Gaia though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff