Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Spiceal offers to make cash through the app would be a cool option.

Chatty Browser

I decided to try out the application on my apple device and honestly I'm having trouble with a few things. First of all I can't find a back button, instead I have to go all the way back to the menu and then renavigate to where I wanted to go which is very odd and a bit annoying. The second thing is there is no refresh button, in order to see any new threads or anything I have to once again go all the way back to the main menu and renavigate. Maybe it's me and I just havn't found the button or something. If it isn't just me then I would greatly recommend these additions otherwise I'm better off just going to safari to go on Gaia with this.

I orginally posted this elsewhere but someone said that I should post this here.

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Is it normal that it takes me back the front page after every post. It's annoying to have to keep going back.

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
Just updated the app and it's completely frozen and unresponsive on my iPad. Could we get a fix for this? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it's still unresponsive.

Savage Reveler

10,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
I have an iPhone and I'm using the app and it would be nice if I could quote quite people in pm's

Fashionable Member

7,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Smitten Giver

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tipsy 100
Please make Towns available through the app, I just want to walk around catching bugs and picking up trash and flowers all day, but I can't because the ghost of Steve Jobs hates Flash.

Star Grabber

6,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
I think the App is nice, but using it to buy Gaia cash seems to be unreliable...
There have been times where I've tried to buy Gaia cash through the app, and it tells me I have insufficient iTunes credit, but when I check my iTunes account, it shows that I do have enough iTunes credit.
(I don't know if this only happens to me)

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
The PM quote glitch is quite annoying.

Partying Fatcat

allmostanyone
Is it normal that it takes me back the front page after every post. It's annoying to have to keep going back.

It's a huge pain in the butt, is what it is. neutral I hate this app, I'm on Gaia for the forums so it's useless to me.

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
fuiuchi
allmostanyone

It's a huge pain in the butt, is what it is. neutral I hate this app, I'm on Gaia for the forums so it's useless to me.

Indeed so, I don't use it that much but I feel annoyed.
Is sort if the same with dressing the avatar. I have to cycle through everything everytime I switch tabs.

Partying Fatcat

allmostanyone
fuiuchi
allmostanyone

Is sort if the same with dressing the avatar. I have to cycle through everything everytime I switch tabs.

Yeah it's very annoying. The Android app is exactly the same too, only buggier. I tried it on a friend's phone and it's almost unusable.

Ugh.

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
fuiuchi
allmostanyone
fuiuchi
allmostanyone

Yeah it's very annoying. The Android app is exactly the same too, only buggier. I tried it on a friend's phone and it's almost unusable.

Ugh.

It's simpler to use the phone's web browser, anything that uses Flash wont work though but other than that it's better. What I like about the app is it's compactness/simplicity but It doesnt really allow the basics of what a Gaia user needs to do on a regular basis.

Partying Fatcat

allmostanyone
fuiuchi
allmostanyone
fuiuchi
allmostanyone

Ugh.

It's simpler to use the phone's web browser, anything that uses Flash wont work though but other than that it's better. What I like about the app is it's compactness/simplicity but It doesnt really allow the basics of what a Gaia user needs to do on a regular basis.

I just don't bother to use Gaia on my phone much anymore. Sometimes I do but it's pretty rare. I have to be really, really bored lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff