Welcome to Gaia! ::

SO! It's finally out.

Bought a PS3 just for it. Ow, my wallet.
Anyway, I can't remember if there was already a topic about this yet. If I've missed it, link me there!

Let's all try and keep this related to all Blazblue stuffs,
Thanks.

Tell me your favorite character(s), songs, pairings, I'm curious. What do you like about the game, what don't you like?

The changes are killing me. Overdrives are a little tricky! Its hard to remember not to burst when I want some times.

Rayze Valen's Queen

Divine Dragon

19,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I haven't played Blazblue on full yet but once I get to Shane's that might change. He's getting ready to defeat your a** for once. xD

Springtime Ladykiller

Oh wow. Your booby lady is amazing.
            I main Platinum, but with CP I've been getting back into using Noel.
            My OTP is tethering between RagnaxRachel and RagnaxCelica.
            I love the new menu theme though.
Daariv
I haven't played Blazblue on full yet but once I get to Shane's that might change. He's getting ready to defeat your a** for once. xD

Hehe
We shall see about that, missy!

Rayze Valen's Queen

Divine Dragon

19,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Litchi Faye Ling
Daariv

Hehe
We shall see about that, missy!

Don't tell me, tell him. LOL I am a novice compared to you two. vwv.. Teach me your ways Boobie Lady! -Goes Tao mode-
Your Tsundere Imouto

Oh wow. Your booby lady is amazing.
            I main Platinum, but with CP I've been getting back into using Noel.
            My OTP is tethering between RagnaxRachel and RagnaxCelica.
            I love the new menu theme though.

Thanks!
I see, I see! Very cool.
I've always loved Bang x Litchi, Litchi x Roy and my crazy crack pairing (Litchi x Hazama)
Me too, me too! I love their cute little online chibi lobbies
Like I'm probably gonna floop my main to Amane cause well I' glad the voice of cross dressers are heard again and I love his run animation x3 I may still use Litchi often due how she's an even more annoying betch about staying in your face all the time as soon as you recover, but I will use platinum even more cause I always loved using her but those broken jack in the boxes are just to OP, um I wanna use noel too cause well a cute outfit can make a world of difference. The most definite person I want is Kokonoe ;w; if only I had a ps3

Commander in Chief

allie teh kitty
Like I'm probably gonna floop my main to Amane cause well I' glad the voice of cross dressers are heard again and I love his run animation x3 I may still use Litchi often due how she's an even more annoying betch about staying in your face all the time as soon as you recover, but I will use platinum even more cause I always loved using her but those broken jack in the boxes are just to OP, um I wanna use noel too cause well a cute outfit can make a world of difference. The most definite person I want is Kokonoe ;w; if only I had a ps3
Did you know that my brain is made of cake with a nice vanilla pudding in the middle. I like pudding! OK bye!

Diehard Hipster

28,125 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
I got the limited edition, and Tao is my best fighter. Personally I have a few complaints about the new control scheme as well as the Overdrive but this goes to show that Arc is willing to experiment. I can't wait to download Kokonoe when she becomes available.

Elder

Golden Tager cool
Dat Hakumen tho

I can't afford a PS3, so here's hoping my friend will let me borrow his.

Wrathful Shade

11,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Fave Chars:
• Ragna
• Kokonoe
• Hakumen
• Hazama/Terumi

Fave Songs:
• Rebellion II
• Science Fiction
• Endless Despair II

What I don't like about CP:
• Not enough Phantom/Nine for gameplay
• Ending -- Ragna gets stabbed (again) and becomes the Black Beast (again).

Vicious Bloodsucker

8,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
Fafnir Dreadfang

↑ this guy. Man after my own heart.

Basically liking characters with good rush downs.

Fave Chars:
Same as above.

Fave Songs:
Same as above.

Favorite Pairings:
• Ragna x Kokonoe
• Ragna x Noel

...why do I have a thing for flat chested wenches?

Combative Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
I like CP compare to the other two games. I feel like the game is more fluent and more Balanced. Especially that DP for Nu-13/Lambda-11. I main Kokonoe and I pocket Izayoi and Kagura. Whenever Terumi does come out on the english PSN, I'll be pocketing Terumi as well. If I had to chose some paring though, HazamaxNirvana.

Vicious Bloodsucker

8,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
Alexanderite Azamah

I still dunno what to say about the Overdrive System. Everyone has a unique augmentation now, when originally it was Bang and Ragna with their Fu-rin-ka-zan and Blood Kane, respectively.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff