8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
From White to Black
Mistress DragonFlame
From White to Black
I think you guys are getting off topic.

It' be good for me because then this thread would be moved to hell the chatterbox like it should.

Actually, I think this thread might be very appropriate for this forum, what about it, do you think, is wrong with it? Except for the fact that someone is disagreeing with you?

I think it's because this chick is complaining saying, "WHY me??" and all that s**t. There is nothing really to debate. You agree, or disagree.
they want to help but sometimes they juss dont kno when to stop! wink

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
.Strawberry Dragon
they want to help but sometimes they juss dont kno when to stop! wink

Or some students don't know when to accept the help they need.

Eloquent Seeker

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Mistress DragonFlame
From White to Black
Mistress DragonFlame
From White to Black

It' be good for me because then this thread would be moved to hell the chatterbox like it should.

Actually, I think this thread might be very appropriate for this forum, what about it, do you think, is wrong with it? Except for the fact that someone is disagreeing with you?

I think it's because this chick is complaining saying, "WHY me??" and all that s**t. There is nothing really to debate. You agree, or disagree.

I agree in the sense that she probably should've less posed the situation on herself, but this is the forum to discuss such issues. She just happened to have some examples of how her teachers butted into her life.

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
From White to Black
Mistress DragonFlame
From White to Black
Mistress DragonFlame
From White to Black

I agree in the sense that she probably should've less posed the situation on herself, but this is the forum to discuss such issues. She just happened to have some examples of how her teachers butted into her life.

This is NOT the forum to discuss such issues. That would be the Life Issues sub-forum. This is something to discuss which is debate able, or extended.
I think she went too far. One, who cares how someone dresses especially if it is rude or distracting. Two, you don't tell someone that they will get into honor classes and then not even recommend them. Also, just because you get bad grades for a short amount of time doesn't mean you should be placed in regular classes. if that was me, I would probably do worse because I would be bored all of the time.

Eloquent Seeker

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
If yourself so against this thread, why don't you report it?
some of the things that the teacher said, i can understand. however, the "lying to you to keep your spirits up" is just wrong for her to do. Lying is wrong, no matter how you slice it.

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
From White to Black

I already did when it first came out. It hasn't died yet.
Why was this thread revived? This is MONTHS old.

My opinions are the same. The spelling in the title still irks me and I still think that these are super biased tellings of the story. There is probably a helluva lot left out.
//Ierd I would tell it to her face to stop butting in.

Eloquent Seeker

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Mistress DragonFlame
From White to Black

I guess the Mods don't have the same opinion on thread as you do.
She's not butting into your lives. She's just being a total b***h. You should complain to your parents, other teachers, or adminstrators about what this teacher has done.

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
From White to Black
Mistress DragonFlame
From White to Black

I guess the Mods don't have the same opinion on thread as you do.

No. There was once this "Hi, how are you? Lets bump!" thread that never got moved as well. They simply did not see this thread at that time, and as it has already been reported, cannot be so again.
at my school teachers only talk to student if the students want to be friends with them. but then again theirs on teacher that just talks s**t about every student in the school.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff