Do you know?

Yes 0.5 50.0% [ 13 ]
No 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 3 ]
Maybe so 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
What? 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Dapper Swapper

Vixen von Stone used Mend against Aja Mayhem...It was successful and healed 22 points of damage.

Dapper Swapper

Vixen von Stone used Mend against Aja Mayhem...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Aja Mayhem was healed for 30 points of damage.

Dapper Swapper

Vixen von Stone used Mend against Aja Mayhem...It was successful and healed 22 points of damage.

Toothsome Werewolf

MagikStick used Healing Strike against Aja Mayhem...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Aja Mayhem was healed for 28 points of damage.

Desirable Gawker

n3iviV- used Mend against Aja Mayhem...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Aja Mayhem was healed for 30 points of damage.

Aged Vet

Dr. Fomite used Mend against n3iviV-...It was successful and healed 24 points of damage.

Aged Vet

Dr. Fomite used Mend against n3iviV-...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! n3iviV- was healed for 33 points of damage.

Aged Vet

Dr. Fomite used Mend against n3iviV-...It was successful and healed 24 points of damage.

Aged Vet

Dr. Fomite used Mend against Lavender_Wish...It was successful and healed 24 points of damage.

Aged Vet

Dr. Fomite used Mend against Aja Mayhem...It was successful and healed 24 points of damage.

Tenan Hanryu's Prince

Lavender_Wish
I thought it was because it could be a sign that the Event is ending soon, so they just randomly give you all your HP and MP back or something .__. (I can be wrong XD)

By the way, does anyone by any chance know when the Event ends? Just curious

This is what I'm afraid of. gonk What IS the official end time? I thought it was Gaia-midnight tonight but I've seen people say sometime Monday...

Eternal Dragon

Eien Ryuu used Restoring Panacea against Daeromen...It was successful and healed 38 points of damage.

Eternal Dragon

Eien Ryuu used Restoring Panacea against Eien Ryuu...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Eien Ryuu was healed for 49 points of damage.

Bunny

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Fellow Bunnies!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Need Some Tips? Head here
Bump, heal, be healed, and change your battle strategy for maximum exp (for both attackers and healers)

Want to Heal Easter Bunny[NPC]? Head here
Coordinate with other healers to heal EB and earn the 500 Heals Achievement together

Want to Kill Jack [NPC]? Head here

Just for fun! Have you seen him dead yet? I haven't!

LAYLALA -- x's Waifu

Ice-Cold Mage

Daeromen
Lavender_Wish
I thought it was because it could be a sign that the Event is ending soon, so they just randomly give you all your HP and MP back or something .__. (I can be wrong XD)

By the way, does anyone by any chance know when the Event ends? Just curious

This is what I'm afraid of. gonk What IS the official end time? I thought it was Gaia-midnight tonight but I've seen people say sometime Monday...

I'm not quite sure. I started a bit late for this event ^^:: But then again, all events have to come to an end at some point -sigh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff