What? 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Hot yaoilover25 used Tears of the Phoenix against Aja Mayhem...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Aja Mayhem was healed for 94 points of damage.

Patriotic Prophet

Aja Mayhem used Healing Strike against Aja Mayhem...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Aja Mayhem was healed for 34 points of damage.

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Aja Mayhem
Fills up randomly and all at once?

It regenerates faster than it did during the giant nerf a few days ago. However, a minute ago I had 39 energy. Now it's full. Does it reload every hour and I just happened to be on the brink then?
I HAD THAT HAPPEN TO ME TWO TIMES IN A ROW ONE NIGHT. I ORIGINALLY THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A REFRESH TIME, BUT NOW I AM NOT SURE. I WONDER IF IT IS BASED ON MAKING POSTS.
Energy Nap!

Patriotic Prophet

E-Corp Saboteur
Aja Mayhem
Fills up randomly and all at once?

It regenerates faster than it did during the giant nerf a few days ago. However, a minute ago I had 39 energy. Now it's full. Does it reload every hour and I just happened to be on the brink then?
I HAD THAT HAPPEN TO ME TWO TIMES IN A ROW ONE NIGHT. I ORIGINALLY THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A REFRESH TIME, BUT NOW I AM NOT SURE. I WONDER IF IT IS BASED ON MAKING POSTS.

Hmm....

Shirtless Gatekeeper

12,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Hobo Tyki-pon used Mend against Aja Mayhem...It was successful and healed 24 points of damage.

Shirtless Gatekeeper

12,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Hobo Tyki-pon used Mend against Aja Mayhem...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Aja Mayhem was healed for 31 points of damage.

Shirtless Gatekeeper

12,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Hobo Tyki-pon used Mend against E-Corp Saboteur...It was successful and healed 24 points of damage.

Shirtless Gatekeeper

12,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Hobo Tyki-pon used Mend against Aja Mayhem...It was successful and healed 24 points of damage.

Bunny

Rebecca used Tears of the Phoenix against Aja Mayhem...It was successful and healed 59 points of damage.

Bunny

Rebecca used Mend against bashfulglowfly...It was successful and healed 24 points of damage.

Patriotic Prophet

May the random refill happen again. stressed

Interesting Noob

Zagriff used Helping Hand against Aja Mayhem...It was successful and healed 20 points of damage.

Interesting Noob

Zagriff used Helping Hand against Aja Mayhem...It was successful and healed 20 points of damage.

Interesting Noob

Zagriff used Helping Hand against Aja Mayhem...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Aja Mayhem was healed for 26 points of damage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff