Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
The slippers are nice, but since they are so basic, I think it's something the staff should do for the gold shops and not something they do because it was a winning entry. (it's not an insult btw, it's just that I think it should be part of the basic items they offer)

I like the capelet. It's quite thematic so it might not please everyone. Could easily fit for male or female little critters thought -- even if it's really cute.

I also like the floral gloves. What's really nice with them is the fact they are really versatile in their use smile

Good luck~

Alemir's Partner In Crime

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
lilloulou
The slippers are nice, but since they are so basic, I think it's something the staff should do for the gold shops and not something they do because it was a winning entry. (it's not an insult btw, it's just that I think it should be part of the basic items they offer)

I like the capelet. It's quite thematic so it might not please everyone. Could easily fit for male or female little critters thought -- even if it's really cute.

I also like the floral gloves. What's really nice with them is the fact they are really versatile in their use smile

Good luck~

Thank you for the luck! :3

Yeah, the slippers are fairly basic, I don't really expect those to win, hahah, but hopefully we'll get some more basic shoes in the goldshops! ^^ That'd be a dream come true.

&& Yeah, I'm trying to go for a spring time kind of theme with most of my entries wink Unfortunately I can't please everyone, but hopefully someone will enjoy them if on the off chance they win <3 It is quite a specific theme though, so I totally see where you're coming from!

I'm glad the gloves are versatile enough! I really love when crosstitch entries/winners are able to be used for a lot of different things. u///u Thank you for your advice I really appreciate it! yum_puddi

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I really like the capelet. The problem with the animal bases is their feet are so tiny that shoes are barely worth mentioning. sweatdrop Which is a shame since shoes are great.

In a relationship with Golden Captain

Perfect Citizen

The slippers are my favorite though I do like the design of the caplet a lot as well.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

12,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
yesss so awesome!!!!!!!

Blessed Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Oh gosh, the caplets are really nice!