Welcome to Gaia! ::

Party Animal

adriannrod
Bah, I doubt your opinions are that unpopular. Most of the reason people get mad at HomestuckUnpopularOpinions posts are because they're not unpopular, they're just not well though-out. Like, people's opinions on that tumblr hinge on noncanon events or misreadings of the webcomic.

So as long as you research and can proove reasons for opinions people don't generally have problems with them. Or if you can cite other people's research on the topic.

Mmmmm I agree with you that *most* of the time that's the reason, but not *always*. There's certain things you're just not supposed to say in this fandom. =)
Homestuck is an awesome adventure that I think Andrew Hussie tooks us through with the amazing storytelling and art skills of a god. 3nodding I started reading it last winter and the first few acts alone blew my mind.

Desirable Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100
[Homestuck is the most amazing thing I ever discovered, for once I have fallen in love with almost every character and ship almost everyone together, which is a brand new feat for me, but it's just because Homestuck is that amazing.]

Blessed Phantom

Oh my, is anyone still here?

I'm quite bored and would love to discuss some Homestuck~ :33

Gambino Gekko

6,500 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Flatterer 200
Oh snap, a Hamsteak discussion. biggrin

...sooooooo how about that hiatus.
I'm actually toters okay with it~

Cause I like to think that Hussie is taking a break from all the hustle and bustle of throwing 4 updates a day at us.

A well deserved rest I could say :3
Chevalier d-Honneur
I'm actually toters okay with it~

Cause I like to think that Hussie is taking a break from all the hustle and bustle of throwing 4 updates a day at us.

A well deserved rest I could say :3

I agree! Hussie works his fingers to the bones creating panels, flashes, writing up the chat logs, trying to keep his fans clam and informed, overseeing part of the music production, updating What Pumpkin & Topatoco with apparel and items, and so much more.
It's sorta funny that most of his hiatus/break is dedicated to updating.
I only hope he's relaxing whenever he gets the chance.
eeexactly~~

Which I sorta confuses me when people like lose their minds over not having updates. I mean, cripe! One day he updated 5 times with a total of like 15 or so pages. How is that not enough? XD

Aged Smoker

It sort of boggles my mind how after a week or so with no updates, the fandom or whatever's on Tumblr spits out an anime! Watch, next is a live action movie.

Desirable Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100
Time Shenanigans
It sort of boggles my mind how after a week or so with no updates, the fandom or whatever's on Tumblr spits out an anime! Watch, next is a live action movie.

This phenomena is making me laugh.

Devoted Explorer

Well,

this hiatus is no cascade..

Greedy Vampire

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I think it's a generally god comic but not many people apprectiate it for its story just shipping and other unnecessary things!!! Not to mention a lot people haven't acctually read the comic ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

Dapper Businessman

DimiDizy6d
Well,

this hiatus is no cascade..

Too true. Though, I only started reading homestuck right before cascade hiatus started, so it's not quite the same for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff