Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
xd
By the way, shop update. I got the ranks and materia levels explained a bit more to me.

Versatile Lover

Dear RP quest idiots - I want to play canon characters, what is so hard to understand about this?!

Dangerous Lunatic

The fact they're canon characters and not original characters?

Versatile Lover

Appparentlyyyyyy~~~

Versatile Lover

Also holy s**t why the ******** does DGM fandom attract all the possessive crazy god damn.

Dangerous Lunatic

Don't know why, but some or most RPers prefer OCs over canons. I myself prefer canons over OCs. ^^
It's so much fun messing with them.~

Versatile Lover

Seriously this is like the third or fourth time I've had my s**t jumped for daring to talk to someone's precious waifu or some s**t. :l

The usual reasoning I see is that they're afraid to screw up the character or some s**t. Ugh, whatever. The ones that really annoy me are the ones who insist on you playing a canon for their OC, though. Just... gross.

Dangerous Lunatic

That's a bit possessive if you ask me. Those people really need to cool it with that s**t.

They won't ever know unless they give it a try. I even got a few a people in a few RPs I'm in to play canon characters when they thought they weren't any good. It just takes practice. Canon/OC when asked is rather annoying and if anything just for self satisfactions. At least that's how I'm viewing it.

Versatile Lover

Yeah, it seriously is. The first one wasn't so bad, it was just a "hey I see you're friends with X, how did you meet?" but the second one.... well, you can see the comment on my profile. I actually told her to chill her s**t and stop being so possessive, 'cause seriously, not cool.

Yeah, agreed on canon/OC. I don't think I can think of a single occasion where I've seen it that it wasn't just for self-satisfaction. Especially in 1x1 threads? Since people on Gaia have the habit of "oh, it's a 1x1, the rest of the cast doesn't even exist!!1!" which ALSO annoys the s**t out of me bluh.

But yeah like... I came to play the characters I love. That is why I am here. If I can't play the characters I want to, I'm just plain not interested anymore.

Dangerous Lunatic

[is not profile hopping to read all comments]
Yeah, just read that. I agree with you, not only does she need to stop being so possessive and cool it, she needs some sense smacked into her...HARD. Preferably with a cast iron skillet.

...Eh no. They need to be educated on what One-on-One really means. From stalking/observing/reading yada yada the One-on-One between you and Twi and Twi and Kingdom. Don't remember if you did a one-on-one with Kingdom. Anyways, those are true ones. The cast does exist and does not deserve to be ignored.

Thought someone was interesting in doing a No. 6 with you when I came across your RP Search Thread?

Versatile Lover

Two of them actually, I need to reply to the one in PMs. //putting it off

You're totally welcome on all of that, btw - I'd love to RP with you again sometime.

But yeah people... Your friends are allowed to have other friends. That's a thing. Not allowing that is a warning flag for an abusive relationship. When I see people trying to control who their friends assiciate with? It not only freaks me out a little but it pisses me off.

And no we never did, haha. Blame the tentacles.

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
That's kind of funny because I'm thinking about showing up at the debate today. The topic is whether girls should ask bos out.
It is very much related, I assure you.

Versatile Lover

...I can't believe that's a topic that's actually still debated nowadays. UGH SEXISM UGH.

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
It's supposed to be more for fun but yes. I think this will be quite fun except I'm debating it with Brits.

Dangerous Lunatic

I find doing RPs through PMs as my downfall.

I would love to RP with you again sometime as well. I miss it so much...and so does Demyx. I really missed how all of us used to RP together.

Yeah, I'm getting that feeling from this cheek. I read a few of her comments on her 'husband's' thread and damn. She very demanding. The whole possessiveness thing, yeah it's creepy and controlling.

Kingdom just couldn't handle the tentacles could he?

Wors;; 'ello sexism~ Why are you debating it with Brits? o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces