Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

wahmbulance NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW RECRUITS. GUILD AND CLAN ARE CLOSED. wahmbulance

A Kingdom Hearts Guild/Clan.

Welcome!

This is one of the threads we have made for Guardians of Destiny. We are both a guild and a clan, where we roleplay, we can post AMVs, and such. The Guild is made for those who like Kingdom Hearts, want to talk about it and such, though, just like the Clan, it is open to ANYONE who wishes to join.

Feel free to chat here or ask any questions!
User Image

These are the people you will want to ask if you have any questions

Kingdom King 13

XxTwilit StrifexX

blindcarboncopy

wind_adept_Ivan

Starcrossedsky

Gintsuki Chi

Please note that I do not know if I did these names right or not. Some of them might have an underscore ( _ ) or a space instead. D: Sorry.

Also:
I probably did not see we have new mods. If you are a mod, but do not see your name on here, please do tell me. : ] I don't want you to feel unloved.
User Image

This will be where important links will be put, such as the link to our guild and our clan.

GUILD

CLAN

I will also put addition links to Kingdom Hearts Roleplays that I know of that need members =D
User Image

Yes, this thread DOES have rules that WILL be followed. If anyone is not following these rules they will be banned from this thread. I do not know if they will be kicked out of the guild though for not following my rules. D: Would be nice though, since they are disrespecting me...

Anyways..

1.] Please be civiled little children. I do not wish to see arguments happen daily on this thread. I mean, if it's as a joke I don't mind to much...but when I see it getting out of control, that's when I will step in and give both, or whoever was apart of it a warning.

2.] Three strikes and you are out.

3.] Please do not use chat speak. We are all capable of typing out words, unless you have a disability such as Dyslexia[sp?] then I would probably understand if some word is spelt rather weirdly... Other than that, you DO NOT say: BRB! in real life. If you do, you need a break from your phone and the computer. That is NOT normal.

4.] Please do not beg. If you are on a quest I understand, but this is not for you guys to beg other people for things. This is for people who wish to join the clan and have questions, or if they wish they can just chat here. I could careless.

5.] NO ADVERTISING WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

6.] I can add rules if I wish.

7.] Respect ALL crew members, especially Kingdom King 13. He owns all of this. Hell, think of him as the king of this little clan.

8.] NO SPOILERS

9.] Please do not stretch the pages. It's really annoying... If you page stretch, I will go Xigbar on your a** and shoot you plenty of times. Fail to listen to this rule and I'll tell Kingdom to go Terra on your a**, while Twlight goes Aqua.
User Image

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: May I join the guild/clan?
A: Anyone may join our guild or clan. Just go to our page and click join.

Q: How can I join the guild?
A: . . . . Links Out. It has the link to the guild. Follow the rules and click join.

Q: 8D I wanna join, so can we be friends?
A: Sure, I love talking to people, but I don't think friending the person who is rarely here will help you get into the guild.

Q: WHEN IS KH3 COMING OUT?
A: >:C WHEN WILL YOU LISTEN?
Darkness is the heart's true essence. . . .

User Image

These are the people who didn't listen to my rules or utterly treated everyone rudely and such. You DO NOT want to get on this list.

Nelo Angelo DMC

-x The Missing Frame x-
There's a light that never goes out. . . .

User Image

These are the people who have listened to the rules and have gotten on my good side :]

You WANT to get here.

chibi_anime_awesomness
Regal Kamina
GuitaristPick

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items