Welcome to Gaia! ::

It isn't my colour, but I'm the only one who uses it, everywhere where I go.
Atleast, till now.

But, why did you suddenly use the colour then?
To irritate me.
There's no other reason.

The time I hoped you killed yourself?
The last thing you mentioned when leaving, was a gun.
Everyone was a bit mad at you, and you stayed away for quite a while.

And yes, I hoped you comitted suicide then.

>Thymen Molizzo<
Well when I said I was going to the shooting range?That means Suicide
How about " I am jumping off a bridge", Reply: " Enjoy your swim"
When you say goodnight you show a picture of a box?
Don't know if you know this but in Ireland, England, Spain, Portugal, France,Czech Republic..ect
The homeless sleep in boxes,
not saying you are homeless just saying people might think that?

GoldenRod is a nice colour, I met people on other websites who used it infact

It's original, the box.
I used to use a blue tetris block.
But you, as a stalker, should know that..

People don't think that I'm homeless,
They just DON'T think at all.

>Thymen Molizzo<
Wai so srs? ;B

Sucks to have you leave Thymen, but if that's what yeh really wanna do, we can't stop yeh. Unfortunately, that means our underworld connections are now a bit restricted, but we can get our heroin and Asian slave wives from someone else then. (Joke, in case yer both in srs mode still...) Wish yeh good luck.

Noice to meetcha Zukov. I was blocked before, but not for a couple of weeks so I'm not sure what you're referring to really. Though there's a high chance that I will probably be blocked again sometime in the near future. Me and the mods don't get along too well...
Liesmith Loki
Wai so srs? ;B

Sucks to have you leave Thymen, but if that's what yeh really wanna do, we can't stop yeh. Unfortunately, that means our underworld connections are now a bit restricted, but we can get our heroin and Asian slave wives from someone else then. (Joke, in case yer both in srs mode still...) Wish yeh good luck.

Those are pimps,
Not mafias.
wink

>Thymen Molizzo<
Thymen
Liesmith Loki
Wai so srs? ;B

Those are pimps,
Not mafias.
wink

>Thymen Molizzo<

Am no they are not pimps they are the mafia,most sex slaves are controlled by eastern european mafias

also when did you sleep in a blue box????
Liesmith Loki
Wai so srs? ;B

Noice to meetcha Zukov. I was blocked before, but not for a couple of weeks so I'm not sure what you're referring to really. Though there's a high chance that I will probably be blocked again sometime in the near future. Me and the mods don't get along too well...

Greetings boss,how are you,it is very nice to meet you at last blaugh

Eloquent Werewolf

Thymen, for any personal hate you have towards any of our members, I ask that you stop flooding our threads and at least move it to PM, if not drop it entirely. I'm not telling you to stop posting here, I'm just asking you to drop the fight you have with Zukov when posting in the clan's thread.

We're not going to treat Zukov any different than any other member and your warnings are falling onto deaf ears. Here, the past isn't quite as important as the presence and unless someone gives me a reason, behaves and shows me a reason, why I cannot trust or respect them...I will treat them with the same respect and trust I give all members. So to me, whatever you accuse Zukov to have been doing in the past...save your breath, as I don't care if it's true or not, as it doesn't matter to me.
Ouklae
Thymen, for any personal hate you have towards any of our members, I ask that you stop flooding our threads and at least move it to PM, if not drop it entirely. I'm not telling you to stop posting here, I'm just asking you to drop the fight you have with Zukov when posting in the clan's thread.

We're not going to treat Zukov any different than any other member and your warnings are falling onto deaf ears. Here, the past isn't quite as important as the presence and unless someone gives me a reason, behaves and shows me a reason, why I cannot trust or respect them...I will treat them with the same respect and trust I give all members. So to me, whatever you accuse Zukov to have been doing in the past...save your breath, as I don't care if it's true or not, as it doesn't matter to me.
See... This is why I love Ouk. <333 *fuggles*

Ouk,
I wasn't telling you to treat him in another way.

I just warned you guys, so IF something goes wrong, I can say:
"See? I told ya."

>Thymen Molizzo<
Greetings from the DeAngelo Family, fellas. How are ye all doin', eh?
Real nice armors.
Say, Zukov what happened to your clan?
Vito DeAngelo
Real nice armors.
Yo.

*looks around*

I'm getting the strange feeling that we're being invaded by mafia members. >____>
Vito DeAngelo

It's never been a clan, actually.
It was a guild.
Gaia Forums » GAIA Community » Gaia Guilds » Organization/Military-Based Guilds » [ Poll ] The UnHoly Mercenaries - Open

>Thymen Molizzo<

2,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Liesmith Loki
I'm getting the strange feeling that we're being invaded by mafia members. >____>

twisted
Vito DeAngelo
Real nice armors.

Hello Vito my good friend ,How are you?
Ohhh that place I just let the guys post there and well I have respect for anyone who can keep a clan up and rnning unlike me who let it die.

Thymen is just mad at me because I was friends with his old boss and he got abit jealous so he desided to start some fights with me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff