Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Werewolf

Liesmith Loki
I am 7.5 and I do not see this skyrocketing of leveling as you call it. =[ Then again, I haven't played in many days. Finals are RIGHT NOW. D:< Must go to my Andean Pre-history one in like half an hour.

Andean Pre-history? What's that?
Ouklae
Liesmith Loki
I am 7.5 and I do not see this skyrocketing of leveling as you call it. =[ Then again, I haven't played in many days. Finals are RIGHT NOW. D:< Must go to my Andean Pre-history one in like half an hour.

Andean Pre-history? What's that?
Mostly dealing with Peruvian Archaeology, such as the Inca and pre-existing cultures in the area. Chimor, Wari, Tiwanaku, Moche, Chavin, etc.

Eloquent Werewolf

Sweet...must be an interesting course...

oh by the way, what do you think of the Christmas ideas I proposed in the clan...also don't forget the RP *poke*
Hallo! I've been poking around looking for an active clan to crew with for leveling and farming. This looks right up my alley so I apped. Hopefully I get to know everyone better! heart

Eloquent Werewolf

Hey there don't think we've met so let me introduce myself...I'm Lieutenant Ouklae, but you don't have to use formalities as it usually freaks me the ******** out...if you need help or anything, on zOMG or else wise...feel free to ask ^^

Nice avy Haumea.
Altough, you might want to think about covering those arms.
That way, the Milady will look better. 3nodding

>Thymen Molizzo<

Eloquent Werewolf

Hey Thymen, you're looking rather spiffy yourself today.

This outfit?
I've been wearing it for ages already. xd (well, I just switched to this one, but I use it very often).
It suprises me you haven't seen it before.

But thank you.
:p

>Thymen Molizzo<
Ouklae
Hey there don't think we've met so let me introduce myself...I'm Lieutenant Ouklae, but you don't have to use formalities as it usually freaks me the ******** out...if you need help or anything, on zOMG or else wise...feel free to ask ^^

Nice to meet you. Like I mentioned in my app, I'm still fairly new to this (CL only about 2.8 ). So I definitely may have some questions! sweatdrop
Thymen

Nice avy Haumea.
Altough, you might want to think about covering those arms.
That way, the Milady will look better. 3nodding

>Thymen Molizzo<

My arms are covered, sir! Feathers count!

Eloquent Werewolf

Haumea
Nice to meet you. Like I mentioned in my app, I'm still fairly new to this (CL only about 2.8 ). So I definitely may have some questions! sweatdrop

^_^ well there is really no rush in beating the game. I can also give strength support and help you finish quests since I'm 9.2

Clean Hunter

Hay Gaiz. :3 The Holy Order now has a Highschool Thread of sorts (Picture Xavier's Academy for Gifted Youngsters, but replace Mutants with Paladins).

Hehe... It's a roleplay thread of sorts. You're welcome to take a poke.

Eloquent Werewolf

LMAO....could you imagine Ouklae in a school setting? BOOM.

Clean Hunter

There's various Gun-related courses, too. =3

Including Gun Doh (my generic, Copyright-avoidance name for Gun Kata).
Haumea

My arms are covered, sir! Feathers count!

No need to call me Sir. sweatdrop
I meant the skin.
Because your avi has so much white, the other colors are hardly notice.
and because there's a piece of skin, you focus more on the skin, then on the Milady.
However if that skin would be white, (shirt) the Milady would be noticed much better.

>Thymen Molizzo<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces