Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

User Image

Hello everyone. I'm here today to find 3 homes for 3 Timeless Sans Companions. This is a Project Companion item that was recently created with the help of my mule account!

Looking to buy one? I'm currently selling 5 total here.

So how are we going to find homes for these 3? With an Avatar Cosplay Contest! Skelebones doesn't feel comfortable going along with just anybody. He has some trust issues and has to pass judgement before putting his trust in anyone.
To gain his trust, he's going to want to see the best in the following 3 Categories:

Coolest Bro
His brother is the coolest, and someone very important to him. Show us your best bro avatar here! The best Great Skelebro will be taking his brother home with him at the end of the contest.

***Entries***

Best Kiddo
Hey, what can we say? There was a kid who did a lot to change his life and turn it upside down! Well... they also made the right choice at some time somewhere and everything turned out for the better. Remind him that the child he decided to trust once in time is still out there, and you may be going home with him!

***Entries***

Supporting Cast
Nothing could have happened if it weren't for the others that influenced his life and the overall story back where Bonely the Pun Master came from. Remind him of someone from where he came from, and he may just decide to throw you a bone and pass a decent judgement.

(This is the any category, but please stay in theme~)

***Entries***

Rules for Entry/Contest

*This contest is running from 3/14/2018 to 3/24/2018.

**When submissions close, myself and my partner will be collaborating to select one winner from each category.
**Expect a decision to be announced no later than March 31st 2018. (We plan to vote right away, but are allowing time for unforeseen offline events that do come up sometimes).

*Winners will receive 1 User Image Buddy Gaian Timeless Sans as their prize.
As of 3/22/2018 I am adding a bonus to winners. It will not be available when the contest is over, but hopefully soon after. My Second Companion item Buddy Gaian Brotherly Timeless Sans just entered production and will hopefully be available on the website within the next 2-3 weeks. When this item goes live, I will be gifting a copy of it (Papyrus) to the winners who already received a Timeless Sans from me.
*Entries will be posted on the first page in the spoilers for everyone to see (and for confirmation that someone is entered).

*Entries can be submitted two ways.
*****-Wear the avatar you wish to enter and quote me for attention.
*******Please keep your avatar on until you have confirmation from me that I have your entry.
*******(I work Tuesday-Friday, usually 8 hour days... you may not hear from me until evening hours... You do NOT need to have your equip list enabled. If you are wearing it I don't need to see the items!)

*****-Send me a PM or quote me with an image of the avatar you are entering made in the Avatar Builder.
*******Entries made in the builder require an item list to confirm that you are the creator of the avatar!
*******(This is why you are allowed to PM your entry, in case you wish to keep your combination from the public).

*Please only enter ONE avatar per category. The same person cannot win in more than one category, but you are allowed to enter all 3.

*Stick to the Canon
*****(Just saving you some time and effort here... I appreciate the AUs but an AU will not be winning any category in this contest. Sorry guys!)

As a reminder, the theme of this contest revolves around a game called Undertale which is fully credited to Toby Fox. The item available as a prize is a parody item ordered through project custom due to the love and admiration that the game brought to fans... some of which are here on Gaia! Please respect that no one here on Gaia whether user or creator owns any rights to the franchise. Like the avatars submitted to enter this contest, the companion item was created via the ability to cosplay with items available to equip to your avatar here on Gaia. Enjoy!

Hopefully you all have fun with this! I'm really excited about the release of my (mule's) companion item, and I know that some other users are excited as well. I wanted to encourage some creativity and appreciation for the Cosplays that are fueled from this fandom while also giving others a chance to win the companion if they like it enough to own one. Thanks for your support and participation guys!

To anyone who caught it, I previously had the dates listed as 3/14/2017, 3/24/2017, and March 31st 2017. All of these have been appropriately updated to 2018. I don't know where my brain is at.

In a relationship with a cleaver

Human Human

31,925 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
Geminai Mistario
I'd like to enter my Flowey for the Supporting Cast category

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
The First Human
Geminai Mistario
I'd like to enter my Flowey for the Supporting Cast category
You are entered! Good luck!
Geminai Mistario
If possible, I'd also like to enter my Papyrus in the Coolest Bro category. (This is also The First Human, so I hope you don't mind me posting from this account)

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
THE GREAT PAPYRUS
Geminai Mistario
If possible, I'd also like to enter my Papyrus in the Coolest Bro category. (This is also The First Human, so I hope you don't mind me posting from this account)
Thank you so much for the honesty! As long as it's disclosed that it's your mule you aren't breaking any rule of mine. Thank you!

Also haha, I had seen this Paps recently and loved your profile. (I actually was mistaken lol) You're entered. Good luck!

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
As a heads up to the thread, I'm heading off for the night. My work week is almost over so I'm still tired and neck deep in it having to get rest for tomorrow.

Any new entries, I will try to get to you ASAP tomorrow morning before work! If I don't manage to get to you before work, I have to wait until tomorrow night. I can't save and upload the avatar for the entry from my phone. If you get stuck in your avatar all day waiting on me, I'm sorry!

Anyways, nini all.
so is this from something? or are we suppose to just create anything?
im not familiair with this at all but wouldnt mind trying atleast.

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
iiMrPandaaa Mule
The contest theme is based on the game Undertale. There is a Category for Cosplaying the character Papyrus, another for the character known as Frisk, and a 3rd category for cosplaying any character from the game.

Feel free to enter! But the categories are for cosplays based out of the game.

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Geminai Mistario

i would like to enter my frisk for best kiddo ^^
User Image
Geminai Mistario
iiMrPandaaa Mule
The contest theme is based on the game Undertale. There is a Category for Cosplaying the character Papyrus, another for the character known as Frisk, and a 3rd category for cosplaying any character from the game.

Feel free to enter! But the categories are for cosplays based out of the game.
okay thank you.

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Ms_Midnight_Killer
Geminai Mistario

User Image

Pokekaiju Master

cute.. gL everyone and congrats to GM-san

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Geminai Mistario
Ms_Midnight_Killer
Geminai Mistario

User Image

thank you

Time-traveling Genius

23,240 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Geminai Mistario

Hello ^^ I love Undertale and I already had this Frisk Avi all made up for awhile so I want to enter it. Complete with her being in waterfall heading to her battle with Undyne. She is the best kiddo.
Geminai Mistario

Hello, I would like to enter my MTT for the Supporting Cast category.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff