Welcome to Gaia! ::

:/

+1 1 100.0% [ 1280 ]
Total Votes:[ 1280 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 213 214 215 216 ... 217 218 219 > »|

Friend

my cousin gets so offended bc i dont answer their calls much and its like.... when i do answer we talk for a bit then its just awkward silence before u hang up without saying bye. whats the point

Friend

my cousins bfs mic is glitching and it sounds like he has a vibrator on im cryign

Friend

spent so long leveling up to unlock the new mercy skin and my cousin KNEW THIS but as soon as i unlocked it she instalocks mercy lmfao cool thanks kys

Friend

i am so ******** sad .

Friend

goodnihgt cb............

Friend

literally nobody cares lol

Friend

bang chan
literally nobody cares lol

oh well

Friend

apparently the stay fan kits some japanese people have received have BED BUGS in them??????? of course this happens with the first and only fan kit i order lmao

Friend

binnie singing im on my knees

Friend

bang chan
spent so long leveling up to unlock the new mercy skin and my cousin KNEW THIS but as soon as i unlocked it she instalocks mercy lmfao cool thanks kys

apparently there was a glitch with mythic skins so they disabled them for now lmao literally 2 days after i finally got the mercy skin i was so desperate for

Friend

skz just announced theyre touring and i have no choice but to kms

Friend

played one more game before i left for my appt and our pharah was being dumb and not playing and so our roadhog got pissed and also stopped playing lmao they just stood there like wtf is yall problem. and then pharah was like "its qp im just goofin" like????? i dont understand just bc its qp doesnt mean u dont gotta try AT ALL?????? begging u to uninstall the game and maybe try roblox instead

Friend

imagine being so miserable that u dont like someone bc of something they said years and years and years ago even after they already apologized multiple times. like.... people change??????

Friend

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff